PDA

View Full Version : Keira Fan Fiction

DesignatedJerk
25-07-2004, 05:39 AM
Does anyone know where I can get some Keira Knightly Fan Fiction? if not i was thinking of starting one either here or in the art forums. so if any one of you guys could hook me up with some sites, let me know the adress.

or if you want. you can send me some of the fics written by some of the members.

Spire
25-07-2004, 06:18 AM
Please....no. Fan Fiction's based on Keira will all be horribly written and either really sappy or just one guys sexual fantasy. Don't even suggest the idea.

DesignatedJerk
25-07-2004, 07:00 AM
Please....no. Fan Fiction's based on Keira will all be horribly written and either really sappy or just one guys sexual fantasy. Don't even suggest the idea.

Don't you think what you just above was just a LITTLE BIT close minded? I mean i was mearly sudgesting an idea to this boards that's all. Also I highly doubt that EVERY story i get will either be proorly written or some guys "oooh i wanna bang KK" sexual fantasy. i'm pretty sure that this wonderful forum contains a good handful of very tallented writers.

and I was just asking WHERE i can find some (if any exists)

Spire
25-07-2004, 07:04 AM
People don't write fan fictions about actual people. That's stupid. People right fan fictions about franchises they enjoy or universes they want to see expanded. And for the record, I'm a huge geek and even I know that 99.9% of fan fictions are total garbage.

DesignatedJerk
25-07-2004, 07:15 AM
"People don't write fan fictions about actual people.That's stupid."

really? you would be suprised how man sites there are dedicated to "real people" fanfics out there. i would definitly say that a good majority and more than half the fan fiction that is out there are probably dedicated to franchise titles such as buffy, Farscape, Dark Angel, Alias, or what not.

but as stated before, there is also a rather sizable ammount of "real people" fan fic sites and web rigs on the net. (not that huge, but it is noticable)

"People right fan fictions about franchises they enjoy or universes they want to see expanded."

and what do you think actors and actress are? they can be considered a certain "franchise"( in a way) that pertain's to a certain audience. one example are mussicians. I can't begin to tell you the large ammount of fan sites out there dedicated to nsync, Britney/justing parings(unfortunately).

I just think people need to be given a chance to express their creative side.

"And for the record, I'm a huge geek and even I know that 99.9% of fan fictions are total garbage."

now that's unfair? i mean yeah there are a Lot of fanfics out there that are just complete garbage, yet if you look hard enough, some fics are actually pretty readable and quite enjoyable. Once again, just need to give people a chance.

DragonRat
25-07-2004, 09:39 AM
I have never seen any fan fiction of Keira Knightley, though I believe in the old forum, I remember one or two fictions based upon her character from POTC. At any rate, I believe any actual fiction on a real person is a bit absurd; as for fan fiction of a fictional character, usually they are either written by horrible authors or carry some sexual undertone (or strong overtones).

And how do I know that fan fiction is bad? I wrote one myself, a long, long time ago. And it really is quite long. But I was a horrible writer back then, and I know it, too, especially about whom the fiction was written. And I even wrote the fiction about a real person, so that made it worse. In my own vain words, I believe it was better than 99.9% of the shit that's posted online anyway, though.

MeggieHoops
25-07-2004, 01:37 PM
www.keiraforever.proboards20.com

Under "The Creative Corner" there are alot of Keira fanfics.

DesignatedJerk
25-07-2004, 08:15 PM
www.keiraforever.proboards20.com

Under "The Creative Corner" there are alot of Keira fanfics.

thanks a ton :)

Spire
25-07-2004, 11:19 PM
"People don't write fan fictions about actual people.That's stupid."

really? you would be suprised how man sites there are dedicated to "real people" fanfics out there. i would definitly say that a good majority and more than half the fan fiction that is out there are probably dedicated to franchise titles such as buffy, Farscape, Dark Angel, Alias, or what not.

but as stated before, there is also a rather sizable ammount of "real people" fan fic sites and web rigs on the net. (not that huge, but it is noticable)

"People right fan fictions about franchises they enjoy or universes they want to see expanded."

and what do you think actors and actress are? they can be considered a certain "franchise"( in a way) that pertain's to a certain audience. one example are mussicians. I can't begin to tell you the large ammount of fan sites out there dedicated to nsync, Britney/justing parings(unfortunately).

I just think people need to be given a chance to express their creative side.

"And for the record, I'm a huge geek and even I know that 99.9% of fan fictions are total garbage."

now that's unfair? i mean yeah there are a Lot of fanfics out there that are just complete garbage, yet if you look hard enough, some fics are actually pretty readable and quite enjoyable. Once again, just need to give people a chance.

1. Buffy, Dark Angel, Alias, etc. are not real people. They're fictional properties.

2. Fan sites and fan fiction are two different things.

KRev
26-07-2004, 12:20 AM
Someone should start a flash fan fiction thread.

The only posts allowed would be fanfics 200 words or less.

Trash talkers could put up or shut up.

Any takers?

DesignatedJerk
26-07-2004, 12:31 AM
1. Buffy, Dark Angel, Alias, etc. are not real people. They're fictional properties.

2. Fan sites and fan fiction are two different things.

"1. Buffy, Dark Angel, Alias, etc. are not real people. They're fictional properties."

correct you are however as you stated before. People write fan fiction about franchise of what they enjoy. in a way actors and actress can be considered this, seening as that they are marketing their skills to audience members.

IE(as stated before) the mass amounts of singer fic sites on the net.

you with me so far?

"2. Fan sites and fan fiction are two different things."

thank you for stating the blatent truth. You want a medal for stating the obvious? if you read what stated correctly i said there are many fan sites dedicated to "real people" fic. also a lot of fan sites do contain fics as well. I mean where else would people post their fics?'

although i did say "fan sites" when i was talking about the britney/justin paring. so my apologies for that.

and Rev I do agree with you. some one should start a flash fan fiction site. i think it would be a good chance to see what sort of writing tallent that theese people on this forum have to show us.

I might start the challange in the Gallery thread. to see what people think.

Spire
26-07-2004, 12:36 AM
thank you for stating the blatent truth. You want a medal for stating the obvious?

I posted that in response to this:

I can't begin to tell you the large ammount of fan sites out there dedicated to nsync, Britney/justing parings(unfortunately).

What the hell does that have to do with the topic? You seem to justify your point by saying that if someone has a fan site, it means they're a "franchise" or something dumb like that. In that case, my left shoe is a franchise.

Kelsey
26-07-2004, 12:51 AM
Quit arguing cause I'm getting pissed. Spire, accept the fact that he's into that kind of stuff. Designated Jerk, accept that fact that you have different views on it and he doesn't see what you see. You have your link, if anyone else has any other sources for DJ then please post that link.

DesignatedJerk
26-07-2004, 12:56 AM
i'm curious, do you actually READ what people say dude? cause I don't think you get what i was saying. but fear not fellow keira fan. I can help you with this.

This is what you said.

I can't begin to tell you the large ammount of fan sites out there dedicated to nsync, Britney/justing parings(unfortunately).

I replied that i ment to say that there are a large about of fan fic sites out there decicated to that particular group(if you read my above post that is)

savy? let us continue.

This was your response.

What the hell does that have to do with the topic?

it has plenty to do with what i'm saying. you said in your orginal post that people don't write real people fics. and I provided this as an EXAMPLE, to show you that there are a good ammount of real people fan fic sites out there. the category i told you was...once again an EXAMPLE of what certain people write about.

You seem to justify your point by saying that if someone has a fan site, it means they're a "franchise" or something dumb like that.

and you couldn't be more wrong. you totally miss understood what i was trying to say. i'll just repeat what i said earlier.

I provided this as an EXAMPLE, to show you that there are a good ammount of real people fan fic sites out there. the category i told you was...once again an EXAMPLE of what certain people write about.

In that case, my left shoe is a franchise.

well then i wish you good luck in marketing your left shoe. i dunno who it's gonna apply to or what type of audience you expect to draw in, but i wish you luck.

I think i proved my point. I hope i cleared up any sort of confussion you may have, and I apologize if i came across a little un clear.

Quit arguing cause I'm getting pissed. Spire, accept the fact that he's into that kind of stuff. Designated Jerk, accept that fact that you have different views on it and he doesn't see what you see. You have your link, if anyone else has any other sources for DJ then please post that link.

whoops sorry about that kelsey...I guess i posted this while you were typing that last message. my bad.

Hazzle
26-07-2004, 01:27 AM
Yeah...quit the arguing...oh yeah people, whilst officers can't lock threads, their word does carry some weight (hence being given the little icon thingy) and so if they give you an instruction, I'd suggest you follow it until a mod says otherwise.

Click here for more information (http://www.kkforums.com/showthread.php?p=7904#post7904)

DragonRat
26-07-2004, 07:39 PM
The lady said stop.

You got the link. You got the fan fics. Now don't spoil yourself silly.

If you wish to post flash fan fics, there's a Gallery in this forum.

LoveKeria
19-10-2004, 02:27 PM
Ok, so your all silly. I just have to say this. I am currenlty, as in right this moment, trying to write a Keria Knightly fan fic. True, real people fan fiction can be shallow and badly written, owing to perversions, but it can also be good. I myself thinik Keria is gorgeous and worth wrighting about, If i was a superstar and people were righting about me, i wouldn't worry about the nature of the writing, well unless they were sticking pins in me like voodoo, and i defintly wouldn't worry about how good or crap the writing was. Celebritys are fair gain by law, find the case, i know it exists. Everyone has different opinions, and i dont' see that your going to achieve anything by arguing about it.