PDA

View Full Version : name's sara<33

domino18
19-03-2008, 10:43 PM
hi, i'm sara! i LOVE Keira Knightley, i hear alot that i even look like her. I am 18 years old, i enjoy friends, texting, aim, family, kids. i want to go to college to be a kindergarden teacher. i LOVE children. i am a junior in high school, i started school late because i was very sick as a baby. i've had 2 liver transplants, and i like spreading the word of organ donation. don't be a stranger! i love meeting new ppl<3

mahyar_keira
19-03-2008, 11:16 PM
hi, i'm sara! i LOVE Keira Knightley, i hear alot that i even look like her. I am 18 years old, i enjoy friends, texting, aim, family, kids. i want to go to college to be a kindergarden teacher. i LOVE children. i am a junior in high school, i started school late because i was very sick as a baby. i've had 2 liver transplants, and i like spreading the word of organ donation. don't be a stranger! i love meeting new ppl<3
Hi sara ,im mahyar in iran .i love keira and i wish to a director .and keira mates in movies

hasselbrad
20-03-2008, 12:53 AM

I hope the second transplant is taking...our member Ranman is currently undergoing a kidney transplant.
Welcome to the madhouse.
And, happy belated birthday...you share my father's birthday.

domino18
20-03-2008, 04:00 AM
thanks guys! and yes, the liver is doing very well, i've had it for 15 years now! good luck to the kidney transplant.:)

Joly
20-03-2008, 07:39 AM
Welcome Sara. =)

Leonie
20-03-2008, 11:54 AM
Welcome!

You made me chuckle when you said that "texting" was a hobby of yours :D Kids these days ;) (kidding, I'm 21 myself)

Surprize
20-03-2008, 12:22 PM
Welcome, Sara!:)

rani
20-03-2008, 04:23 PM
You are a great person.

How could I enroll to be an organ donor when i die?

domino18
20-03-2008, 08:50 PM
that's a good question! when you go for your license, you fill in a sheet that you check yes or no to be a donor, you check yes, and they will print out a pink dot on your i.d card/driver's license! they used to just stick the pink sticketr on there, but they kept falling off, and ppl didn't get their oprgans donated, so now, they print them on there!

Leonie
20-03-2008, 09:02 PM
It probably depends on which country you live in, though. I doubt the procedures is entirely the same in the Philippines. ;)

mahyar_keira
20-03-2008, 10:21 PM
HELLO.I am Mehdi Faeli .I am in Iran .I love keira Christina Knightley a lot.I am in a college ,I will be a civil enginieer,One day I will go to Los Angeles ,and,I will meet keira Christina Knightley in Hollywood,and,I will say to keira that I love you you you you you,keira wait for me,and,I am sorry that keira doesent know me,but I say to you keira I love you untill my death.see you one day keira,only for you keira I am writing now ..... I cry for you ,but you dont understand me.excuse me for these sentenses keira,bye and wait for me ,see you one day keira.

domino18
21-03-2008, 04:22 PM
wow......good luck on meeting her!

hasselbrad
21-03-2008, 06:54 PM
Too bad Keira spends very little (if any) time in Hollywood.
$)

Porcelain_Doll
21-03-2008, 11:00 PM
welcome aboard! :)

rani
22-03-2008, 12:11 PM
It probably depends on which country you live in, though. I doubt the procedures is entirely the same in the Philippines. ;)

yes. you are right leonie, thank you.

we have to go through process. a lot of examinations and we will be given a card. a donor card. but limited on blood, kidney.

the case of our comrade is different (wonderful that is why, i asked).

mahyar_keira
22-03-2008, 07:59 PM
Hi sara .Hi leonie.

Porcelain_Doll
23-03-2008, 08:24 PM
Hi sara .Hi leonie.what is your idea about iran country?

I doubt this is the correct thread for such a question. If you wish to discuss political opinions or whatever, start new thread in General Discussion.

At least you asked this while Ran is away...

domino18
24-03-2008, 05:19 AM
i agree with her. i don't mention politics. it causes too many fights, etc.

Keira_Knightley
24-03-2008, 12:08 PM
Hi.Hi.Hi

domino18
25-03-2008, 08:51 PM
are you the real keira? i thought that you live in britain...?

Leonie
25-03-2008, 09:45 PM
Hi.Hi.Hi

You little impostor. Bored now. Go away.

Not only does Keira live in England, as noted above, and not LA, I'm fairly certain that if she were to visit, her IP address wouldn't screen as being from Iran. You fail.

Laurya
27-03-2008, 10:09 PM
Hey Sara!
im Laura and im alsow here new.:D
Nice here!...
Do you speak Germany?
Wellcome!...