PDA

View Full Version : Dutch Keira Fan

DutchKeiraFan
14-03-2008, 12:55 PM
Hello Everyone!

I Found this website through a search engine and its the best one, i immediately registered myself and hopefully i can be a part of the Keira community! My name is Bertijn, im 18 years old and as u could see i live in the Netherlands. Please dont be to hard on my english it isnt very good. I became a Keira fan since i saw King Arthur and soon i was watching all of her movies and i wanted to know everything about her. Im gonna write a letter too and im hoping for an autograph..That would be a dream come true! :)

Greetings to all the Keira fans!

Surprize
14-03-2008, 12:58 PM
Hello, welcome!

Porcelain_Doll
14-03-2008, 02:02 PM
Hi, welcome to KKW :)

Your English is lovely, so don't apologise.

By the way, I hope I'm not being rude...but how do you pronounce "Bertijn"? :$

DutchKeiraFan
14-03-2008, 02:24 PM
Thanks for the replys! I think in english its like "Bertain"..i could be wrong.

Leonie
14-03-2008, 02:56 PM
Yeah, that'd be about right.

Welcome, fellow Dutchie! :)

hasselbrad
14-03-2008, 03:07 PM
Your English is fine...welcome aboard our merry ship of fools.
Sadly, you've missed the captain of the ship...he's in the dry-dock getting a part replaced.

DutchKeiraFan
15-03-2008, 10:13 AM
Hmmmm ok :)

Joly
15-03-2008, 11:38 AM
Welcome!
Always nice to know that we're not the only ones madly in love with her.:D

love-nicole
19-03-2008, 07:35 PM
Hello Everyone!

I Found this website through a search engine and its the best one, i immediately registered myself and hopefully i can be a part of the Keira community! My name is Bertijn, im 18 years old and as u could see i live in the Netherlands. Please dont be to hard on my english it isnt very good. I became a Keira fan since i saw King Arthur and soon i was watching all of her movies and i wanted to know everything about her. Im gonna write a letter too and im hoping for an autograph..That would be a dream come true! :)

Hey I'm also from Holland, My name is Nicole and i'm also 18 years old.

Laurya
27-03-2008, 10:13 PM
Hello Everyone!

Halo!
wellcome!!..