PDA

View Full Version : Romeo & Juliet

aim
25-07-2004, 02:18 AM
Keira has reached the top of a poll to play juilet!!!1 Nichole kidman & Rachel Winset came closly behind, spike from buffy and angel he got the top of the poll to play romeo!!!! Keira said"i would love to play her in the next few years". Spike " i thought people thinked i was a bad guy!!!

Dyce_Blue
25-07-2004, 02:35 AM
If Keira Knightley played Juliet, I just wish I could play Romeo

child of the revolution
18-07-2005, 06:24 PM
I think Keira would be great as Juliet, but for god sake not Spike as Romeo...

Ardnax
18-07-2005, 08:37 PM
His name is not Spike it's James Marsters, lol. And he is a brilliant actor and hot, so I say bring it on! :icon_bigg

Digital_Ice
18-07-2005, 09:44 PM
dyk.... natalie portman auditioned for the part of juliette in baz lurmans take on it... but she was too young...

now theres some useless trivia you probably already knew...

havn't there been enough films of this anyway?????? Do we realy need another?

Ardnax
19-07-2005, 08:41 AM
Enough films? I've only heard of two that's actually at least a little true to the story.

Keyser_so_so
19-07-2005, 01:03 PM
As long as it's all in the exact language The Bard used in his play, they've all got British accents, and it doesn't go anywhere near farce, it'll be worth watching. If it's made.

James Marsters can do a spot on English accent (as he does playing Spike), so we're safe there.

Evil Edna
19-07-2005, 02:06 PM
I remember reading this about 6 months ago on Ceefax. It was a poll done by the Royal Shakespeare Company to see which actors people wanted to play R+J. I think the poll was answered by people actually involved in the RSC (I think anyway.) I really don't think they're actually making a new version of the play. :)

child of the revolution
19-07-2005, 02:22 PM
I remember reading this about 6 months ago on Ceefax. It was a poll done by the Royal Shakespeare Company to see which actors people wanted to play R+J. I think the poll was answered by people actually involved in the RSC (I think anyway.) I really don't think they're actually making a new version of the play. :)

Don't think that either...

I don't really like James Masters. But I have also only seen him in Buffy, and I really think that it sucks...

Edward
20-07-2005, 09:45 AM
who keeps bringing back up these old threads?

child of the revolution
20-07-2005, 01:48 PM
who keeps bringing back up these old threads?

I do, I'm new and I thought I would look through all the threads...

I'm sorry if it's bothering you...