hasselbrad
05-03-2008, 01:16 PM
Ouch.

Kelsey
06-03-2008, 03:23 AM
Post a pic please. We will judge.

Durak_RUS
06-03-2008, 01:51 PM
Also what? If to pay attention to each sucker... Also it is not necessary to send any photo (well if you want...)... And it still depends on that in what it is understood - your actions as at the little girl or appearance... Do not take the bastards to heart.

One guy humiliates me every day... Why you put on as the maid and so on... But when it has told to me - why you in general live in this world... (it was 4 days ago) And now the bitch lays in hospital with the broken nose... I do not know as popular to swear in the Chinese language but think up something...

Each person is individual in own way, something is better, something is worse that's all

And morals such: do not pay attention to motherfuckers

Ranman
06-03-2008, 03:33 PM
And morals such: do not pay attention to motherfuckers

WTF was that about?

I did find a new siggy

hasselbrad
06-03-2008, 03:45 PM
WTF was that about?

I did find a new siggy

Durak_RUS reminds me of vodka boy.

Liam
07-03-2008, 06:52 AM
Someone called you a girl?

Allow me to find my violin :P

troychou
07-03-2008, 09:48 AM
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

troychou
07-03-2008, 09:56 AM
That is very kind of you,and now I am much better!!

Digital_Ice
07-03-2008, 01:07 PM
...wtf?

and dont double post.

hasselbrad
07-03-2008, 01:44 PM
...wtf?

and dont double post.

I'm afraid sarcasm is a language that is often impossible to translate.
:p

Oh, and Liam...well played. :D

As far as the original issue...you can always make lemonade.
Asian ladyboy website, perhaps?

Oh God...I'm terrible. Awful, awful human being.

Ranman
07-03-2008, 10:19 PM
Liam never played his violin for me :icon_sad: :sad:

Liam
08-03-2008, 05:04 AM
Its a very small violin; I appear to have lost it.

Durak_RUS
08-03-2008, 11:50 AM
I am very sad for this moment .
Someone said 'I look like a girl!!!'
What can I do to now?
:'( :'( :'(

And remember
Only cowards are afraid of death - heroic death. And ordinary death? Its everyone is afraid, even the hero. The law of the nature is those.

Digital_Ice
08-03-2008, 04:13 PM
yes... of course.... :S

Porcelain_Doll
08-03-2008, 07:00 PM
And remember
Only cowards are afraid of death - heroic death. And ordinary death? Its everyone is afraid, even the hero. The law of the nature is those.

He watched Lord Of The Rings too many times.
Yo! Lay off the Tolkien!

Keira lover
02-08-2008, 01:14 AM
And remember

a better way to put that is, "Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once." And anyone who is mentally sound fears death and the unknown. And most people agree that they would rather be a live coward than a dead hero.

Keira lover
02-08-2008, 10:08 PM
To the kid who is sad he looks like a girl...

Move to Japan and change your name to Genji...Japanese women(myself included) have loved fucking girly men for centuries. It's like having a girl do you with a strap-on, but then you're not really a lesbian...if that makes any sense.

So, you like the idea of fucking someone who is perfect for you with a dick is good?

Keira lover
02-08-2008, 11:59 PM
Que?

Do I think fucking someone who is perfect for me, and also has a dick, is good...wtf...I'm so confused.

I'm guessing you were beating around whether or not a I would screw a chick with a dick...and the answer to that would be a big 'NO'...possibly a girl with a fake dick(I'd have to be super drunk)...but if it was real I'd be WAY TOO FREAKED OUT BY THE GENETIC ABNORMALITY TO ACTUALLY ENJOY THE SEX. 8:

if one has a dick, one is genetically male, unless one has sexual reassignment therapy, in which case one is still genetically male. (Vice Versa). And Hermophrodites, then it is a genetic abnormality, although one can live a normal life with modern medicine.

Keira lover
03-08-2008, 01:13 AM
Let's keep it simple, mmmk. I was describing a hermaphrodite without explicitly doing so...you don't need to explain to me that hermaphrodites can live normal lives with the help of modern medicine...if I ever become seriously interested in the subject I'll be sure to ask you for more information on what your life has been like.

Ha ha ha, funny. I just get really bored during the summer. I research, like, everything.