PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye London

Katielondon
26-02-2008, 06:56 PM
i am finally leaving in a few days and chances are i wont be online for a while until i have moved, settled etc so i shall be saying goodbye to all the great people on here, at least for a while anyway:) .

as for London itself i wont miss living in it even remotly and its a place im quite relieved to be leaving even after living there for a very long time.

hasselbrad
26-02-2008, 07:28 PM
You'll have to change your username to katiecalifornia or katiehollywood.
Good luck with the move.

Katielondon
26-02-2008, 07:36 PM
You'll have to change your username to katiecalifornia or katiehollywood.
Good luck with the move.

im not going to be anywhere near Hollywood, well closer than i am at the moment but still :p

hasselbrad
26-02-2008, 07:48 PM
im not going to be anywhere near Hollywood, well closer than i am at the moment but still :p

Northern California?

Katielondon
26-02-2008, 07:52 PM
Northern California?

no, southern just not Hollywood, or LA, but within driving distance, i wouldnt like to live in LA.

hasselbrad
26-02-2008, 07:55 PM
Yeah, I see Randy's dubbed you katielaguna...and now I seem to remember you mentioning it.
Pardon the memory lapse...I am old, after all.

Ranman
26-02-2008, 08:21 PM
Yeah, I see Randy's dubbed you katielaguna...and now I seem to remember you mentioning it.
Pardon the memory lapse...I am old, after all.

You not so distant relative of the Yeti, take a protein pill and eat some broccoli

Jacoby
26-02-2008, 10:26 PM
Yes, good luck with the move. Hopefully you like your new residence a lot more than your current!

Porcelain_Doll
28-02-2008, 08:01 PM
good luck, and I hope Nikita likes her new home too ^^

oh, and did you ever get a second snake??

Kelsey
28-02-2008, 09:36 PM
Are you gonna be in Laguna Beach or did I just think I saw a reference to Laguna? That's hella sweet (we'll have to get you up to speed on SoCal speak). I'm excited for you....finally some more people near my little corner of the world. What made you make the move there?

Leonie
28-02-2008, 09:46 PM
It's closer to the Scientologists :D

Kelsey
28-02-2008, 10:30 PM
Ooooh that's right. Lol, yeah...

Ranman
28-02-2008, 10:43 PM
is that where xena's been hanging out

Katielondon
28-02-2008, 10:57 PM
Are you gonna be in Laguna Beach or did I just think I saw a reference to Laguna? That's hella sweet (we'll have to get you up to speed on SoCal speak). I'm excited for you....finally some more people near my little corner of the world. What made you make the move there?

yes im going to be in Laguna Beach, i have family over there and none really left here now so i want to be closer to them, and hey in theory im more American than English i was born over there, i dont sound remotly American though so whenever ive visited the 'OMG i love your accent' all the time has grated a little.

i havent got a second snake yet because ive wanted to wait until i move and then maybe give a rescue in need of a home a good one.

Renegade
29-02-2008, 08:08 AM
Sweet. I go to school ten minutes away from Laguna Beach. I hope all goes well for you. Don't hope for sunny weather though, it's been raining sporadically.

Kelsey
02-03-2008, 11:21 PM
Yeah, the weather lately has been awful. Today there are freakin' hurricane winds.

x.keirafan.x
13-03-2008, 11:06 PM
I want to go there once in my life! And i want to go Rome! Your lucky!