PDA

View Full Version : Punking gone wrong!

IeatDogs
24-07-2004, 07:21 PM
This is a funny story about Ashton Kutcher's failed attempt to "Punk" the Black Eyed Peas. Apparently punches were thrown and it got a little rowdy. My guess is it won't make its way onto MTV but I'd love to see it on the DVD. I was a fan of the show when it first started (Justin TImberlake was classic) but I find the show getting old. Any B or C list celeb who is approached by a federal employee and asked to do rediculous things and doesn't realize they are on the show deserves to look like an idiot. I wouldn't even be surpirsed if some celebs asked to be on the show just to get some pub.

http://www.bet.com/articles/0%2C1048%2Cc3gb9532-10485-1%2C00.html#boardsAnchor

CFC
24-07-2004, 07:23 PM
Too bad Ashton Kutcher did not get punched in the face.

Kelsey
24-07-2004, 07:31 PM
I like that show. This hasn't been the first failed attempt. And what exactly is the discussion purpose of this thread?

MC117
25-07-2004, 01:22 AM
haha thats funny

Spire
25-07-2004, 01:38 AM
SNL did a great parody of Punk'd with Christopher Walken. Walken is a god, if you didn't know.

Ashlyn
25-07-2004, 10:55 AM
Ashton Kutcher doesn't really strike me as funny, I don't like the show... It all seems kinda lame. Oh well!

Hazzle
25-07-2004, 02:00 PM
Ashton Kutcher doesn't really strike me as funny, I don't like the show... It all seems kinda lame. Oh well!

THANK YOU...I knew there was a reason I loved you :D

Crap, crap, crap...both him and his pathetic show.

Richard
25-07-2004, 07:27 PM
The only thing I like about the show are the celebrities they do punk, and their reaction. My personal fav. would be the one with Carmen Electra & Dave Navarro... to me, that's entertainment. Ashton's only good role is on That 70s Show, I have yet to see The Butterfly Effect, so I might change my mind.

Renegade
25-07-2004, 07:33 PM
The only thing I like about the show are the celebrities they do punk, and their reaction. My personal fav. would be the one with Carmen Electra & Dave Navarro... to me, that's entertainment.

Yep, that is one of my favorite "Punks" also. That and along with the Justin Timberlake one. The reactions on their faces are priceless.

Richard
25-07-2004, 07:39 PM
Yep, that is one of my favorite "Punks" also. That and along with the Justin Timberlake one. The reactions on their faces are priceless.

He's punk's bitch. He said it himself.

It's always the high status on a celebrity that makes them interesting. Whenever that show punks normal or not-so-interesting people, I tend to tune out. Celebrities make it watchable, not "COPS" but "Celebrities Uncensored".