PDA

View Full Version : I got to meet Keira Knightley in Gdańsk

thinker
18-01-2008, 12:39 PM
I got to meet the Keira Knightley in Gdańsk in a vegeterian bar called "Green Way" (called "Karotka") on the street "Długa", on the 10 of January 2008 about 15.15 o'clock. As I was walking out she turned around to me and smiled (in a very nice way), and I got to see her face a while, so I really recognized her ...

And now I'm waiting for news about Keira being in Gdańsk. :D

And if Keira happens to read this, and wants to get in touch, this is my phone number: #######, cause I think she liked me :D :D !

Surprize
18-01-2008, 12:55 PM
What did Keira do in Gdansk?$)

Digital_Ice
18-01-2008, 01:01 PM
really?

An obscure city in poland 5 days after she was photgraphed in London with Rupert?

What are the chances?

(and was posting your phone number on a public forum the smartest thing you ever did?)

thinker
18-01-2008, 01:04 PM
Okay, I think that I talked with her a bit and that I sayd some things and that she did to, but you wouldn't believe me anyway, so why should I write anything about it?

And can you recommend a diffrent Keira forum??

And I'm from Poland so my english is bad.

Leonie
18-01-2008, 01:05 PM
Edit the phone number out for the poor bastard, he's too smitten to realise what he's done :)

I suppose it could be true, given that she hasn't been photographed for a while. If so, you're lucky. Just keep in mind that she probably likes her boyfriend more than she likes you :P

It doesn't sound like he's trying to show off, he's just trying to work out whether he saw what he thinks he saw. Or who he saw, I suppose.

For all we know it's to be the set of a new movie or something. I mean, plenty of people may have seen her walking around Prague when she was shooting Zhivago. She's just more well-known now.

Surprize
18-01-2008, 01:06 PM
Other Keira forums don't exist because this one is THE BEST

thinker
18-01-2008, 01:06 PM
really?

An obscure city in poland 5 days after she was photgraphed in London with Rupert?

What are the chances?

(and was posting your phone number on a public forum the smartest thing you ever did?)
And I know that's it's incredible! But I saw her face long time!

hasselbrad
18-01-2008, 01:07 PM
I thought I saw Keira at Epcot once. Girl looked just like her, only a bit thicker.

Digital_Ice
18-01-2008, 01:07 PM
you didnt post that you talked to her because we wouldnt belive you... but you posted that you met her... because we might??

If you did. Good for you. And I mean that honestly.

We get so many people who claim to have met her, know her, live near her etc. that most of us remain sceptical till we see some proof.

Leonie
18-01-2008, 01:09 PM
Hey, he gets brownie points for not trying to claim he is her Portuguese cousin :icon_lol:

thinker
18-01-2008, 01:12 PM
If so, you're lucky.
Yes, I feel lucky :D! Cause she was really nice (/polite/well behaved/or how do you say it)! :D I have been laughing a lot about this :D "rotfl" (= "rolling on the floor laughing" :D )
And why edit the phone number... my risk :D

Leonie
18-01-2008, 01:33 PM
At KKW, we care :P

You'll regret it, you have no idea of the sheer number of malicious freaks that walk about the internet.

hasselbrad
18-01-2008, 01:35 PM
At KKW, we care :P

You'll regret it, you have no idea of the sheer number of malicious freaks that walk about the internet.

Exactly...your next phone bill could be astronomical if'n you ain't on the right plan.

thinker
18-01-2008, 01:45 PM
Exactly...your next phone bill could be astronomical if'n you ain't on the right plan.
You mean cause I maybee have to pay half the cost from icoming calls coming from abroad? I didn't think about it, maybee so... thx, then :)
And if Keira reads this, has she then the possibility to e-mail me at least :icon_?

kingdumbass
18-01-2008, 03:28 PM
What did Keira do in Gdansk?

She went gdansking!
Nyuk nyuk.

Digital_Ice
18-01-2008, 03:32 PM
heh, credit where its due.

that's pretty funny.... for you :p

golden_star
19-01-2008, 03:24 PM
oh great....lucky u....what if i could see her...anyway it was a wonderful time in ur life

Spartan117warrior
19-01-2008, 03:33 PM
You mean cause I maybee have to pay half the cost from icoming calls coming from abroad? I didn't think about it, maybee so... thx, then :)
And if Keira reads this, has she then the possibility to e-mail me at least :icon_?

And it's pretty much given that Keira doesn't look at forums dedicated to her. She would probably freak if she saw some of the other threads here. Yeah, you posted your number in the place least likely to be seen by her.

peach
19-01-2008, 09:25 PM
Edit the phone number out for the poor bastard, he's too smitten to realise what he's done :)

I suppose it could be true, given that she hasn't been photographed for a while. If so, you're lucky. Just keep in mind that she probably likes her boyfriend more than she likes you :P

It doesn't sound like he's trying to show off, he's just trying to work out whether he saw what he thinks he saw. Or who he saw, I suppose.

For all we know it's to be the set of a new movie or something. I mean, plenty of people may have seen her walking around Prague when she was shooting Zhivago. She's just more well-known now.

Do you know what movie is she filming in Poland?

Leonie
19-01-2008, 09:28 PM
I'm not sure she is filming anything there, I'm just saying it could be possible that Keira felt the inexplicable need to hang out in northern Poland. :)

Ranman
19-01-2008, 09:29 PM
Why? Is it a cool place to hang out?

peach
19-01-2008, 09:33 PM
I'm not sure she is filming anything there, I'm just saying it could be possible that Keira felt the inexplicable need to hang out in northern Poland. :)

Ah :) Maybe she got friends there. I've been there once, can't remember much, they had a nice piers there. Or maybe that was in Gdnia, I can't remember, think I was 12 years old.

golden_star
20-01-2008, 11:07 AM
so,surly u cant remember becouse its a far time$)

thinker
20-01-2008, 01:12 PM
Why? Is it a cool place to hang out?
Yes, it's a tourist city, and the birth place of the famous "Solidarność"!

She went gdansking!
Nyuk nyuk.

And what does "gdansking" mean?

And here's a 100% new Keira forum I have registered on: http://www.celebritypro.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=314&sid=8808bf69bf14afbc215f80054559c2b5 .

Ranman
20-01-2008, 01:18 PM
Yes, it's a tourist city, and the birth place of the famous "Solidarność"!

whos Solidarnosc?
And what does "gdansking" mean?

I figured you would ask what does Nyuk nyuk mean
And here's a 100% new Keira forum I have registered on: http://www.celebritypro.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=314&sid=8808bf69bf14afbc215f80054559c2b5 .
that place sucks

thinker
20-01-2008, 01:28 PM
whos Solidarnosc?
A world famous labor union founded and long lead by Lech Walesa (: the peace Nobel prize winner). It freed Poland from Soviet Union communist occupation! And because we were the first free country from communist opression, all the other european communist countries followed our example, leading to the peaceful demise of the Soviet Union! We were like the first domino brick in the end crushing the world wide opression of the Soviet Union!

that place sucks
It has no moderators yet and 0 posts.

Ranman
20-01-2008, 02:00 PM
It has no moderators yet and 0 posts.

Really since they don't want me here as an officer maybe I'll drop an application off over there.