PDA

View Full Version : Hi everybody from Russia =)

Russian_Girl
16-01-2008, 02:23 PM
Hi everyone!My real name is Liliya(Lily).I live in Moscow.And I like Keira after I have looked Pride & Prejudice.I love this film. My english is poor :$$) ,so please do not become angry if I will write incorrectly.
I hope we will make friends :)

Surprize
16-01-2008, 02:27 PM
Hello, Lily! Welcome! Enjoy communication here. If you want I can tell who are the coolest people in this forum (I don't mean that it's me) ;)

Russian_Girl
16-01-2008, 02:47 PM
Hello, Lily! Welcome! Enjoy communication here. If you want I can tell who are the coolest people in this forum (I don't mean that it's me) ;)

Thank you very much :)

Digital_Ice
16-01-2008, 04:33 PM
If you want I can tell who are the coolest people in this forum

be very careful what you say...

I Luv Keira
16-01-2008, 05:22 PM
Alrite Russian Girl, hope u enjoy the communication here...lol.

Its alrite Surprize, theres no need to mention me, everybody knows I'm cool, darn cool if u must, u can just feel me coolness while reading this post. God damn, im so cool!

Russian_Girl
16-01-2008, 05:39 PM
Alrite Russian Girl, hope u enjoy the communication here...lol.

Thanks :) You live in London and sometime you for certain will see Keira:D Lucky you :)

I Luv Keira
16-01-2008, 05:45 PM
Yeh, I was about to go and see her at Atonment premiere, but didn't happen, people flopped me! I'm not really that fussed now. If I see her, I see her...that bitch!

Ranman
16-01-2008, 06:15 PM
Don't listen to him Lily, Keira has a restraining order against him. BTW i'm the coolest member here :D

I Luv Keira
16-01-2008, 09:08 PM
Your the clown of this forum, you can't be funny and cool at the same time, everyone knows that. Lily, Rans not cool, hes a fool!....Ahh what a cool line that was. The coolness is oozing outta me, dont know what to say...

Ranman
16-01-2008, 09:15 PM
The coolness is oozing outta me, dont know what to say...

That not coolness, more like a episode of premature ejaculation

hasselbrad
16-01-2008, 09:36 PM
Your the clown of this forum, you can't be funny and cool at the same time, everyone knows that.
You've obviously never seen Bill Hicks' stand up routine.

Lily, Rans not cool, hes a fool!....Ahh what a cool line that was. The coolness is oozing outta me, dont know what to say...
So that makes you a tool?

Porcelain_Doll
16-01-2008, 11:42 PM
welcome, Lily :)

which part of Russia do you live in?

Surprize
17-01-2008, 03:36 AM
be very careful what you say...
omg, what did I do bad? confess, you hate me. But why, I don't know... Anyway, I don't care.

Digital_Ice
17-01-2008, 05:38 AM
You've obviously never seen Bill Hicks' stand up routine.

QFMFT.

omg, what did I do bad? confess, you hate me. But why, I don't know... Anyway, I don't care.

It was a joke... implying that if you don't say the mods and admins are the cool ones, they'll kick your arse. never mind.

Russian_Girl
17-01-2008, 06:09 AM
welcome, Lily :)

which part of Russia do you live in?

I live in Moscow :)

Don't listen to him Lily, Keira has a restraining order against him. BTW i'm the coolest member here :D

http://i.smiles2k.net/big_smiles/big_smiles_294.gif

I Luv Keira
17-01-2008, 07:51 AM

I spit in the face of people who don't want to be cool!

Russian_Girl
17-01-2008, 08:02 AM
I spit in the face of people who don't want to be cool!

Do not become angry :) It has joked, I had fun :) I am sure you are positive :)

I Luv Keira
17-01-2008, 08:09 AM
yaas, yaas, I always joke, its just the way I am. I'm not rude, rember peeps, im always jokin, fukin gimps!

Foeni
17-01-2008, 03:25 PM
Welcome to KKW.
Know this about these:

Digital_Ice - Don't mess with teh ice. Just don't.
Hasselbrad - What he doesn't have an opinion on is not worth mentioning.
Leonie - Just about the smartest person on KKW.
Porcelain_Doll - Also very smart.
Mandy - Looks good and sings even better.
Liam - Aussie.
Ranman - Our local cool guy.
I Luv Keira - Tool.
Me - KKW's mean drunk.

Just to clear things up:
KKW = Keira Knightley Wavefront = Keira Knightley.com Forums
Aussie = Australian

You'll get used to us.

Russian_Girl
17-01-2008, 06:02 PM
Welcome to KKW.
Know this about these:

Digital_Ice - Don't mess with teh ice. Just don't.
Hasselbrad - What he doesn't have an opinion on is not worth mentioning.
Leonie - Just about the smartest person on KKW.
Porcelain_Doll - Also very smart.
Mandy - Looks good and sings even better.
Liam - Aussie.
Ranman - Our local pervert.
I Luv Keira - Tool.
Me - KKW's mean drunk.

Just to clear things up:
KKW = Keira Knightley Wavefront = Keira Knightley.com Forums
Aussie = Australian

You'll get used to us.

Ok,thanks :)
But I have one little problem... I do not understand all words you`re writing. If you are shortening or writing words which are impossible for translating :$ :$ :$

FoeniEDIT: There. I changed the text a bit :)

Ranman
17-01-2008, 10:49 PM
Ranman - Our local pervert.

I object, why am I the pervert? I've been a member here around 3 years. I have never PM a nasty message to any female member. I have had more different girl friends in those 3 years than any other member. When I have sex it is with a girl unlike some of our other members. I don't see how I fit the pervert title.

I Luv Keira
18-01-2008, 12:04 PM
I Luv Keira - Tool.

Erm, typo, don't you mean 'cool'.:D

Ranman u perfectly fit the pervert title, u fukin perv.

I Luv Keira
18-01-2008, 12:19 PM
Em, yeah!

Digital_Ice
18-01-2008, 12:25 PM
I suggest you drop it. Now. Else you'll find yourself staring down the barrel of a three-day ban.

Lets get back on the subject please.

(and this applies to all of you, not just I Luv Keira)

Porcelain_Doll
18-01-2008, 08:02 PM
aww, Fo, you're a sweetheart.

My uncle got his doctorate at Moscow University, he was quite impressed with its level...I'm so jealous, I'd love to travel there someday.

can you post pictures of your hometown?? :D

Russian_Girl
19-01-2008, 09:41 AM
aww, Fo, you're a sweetheart.

My uncle got his doctorate at Moscow University, he was quite impressed with its level...I'm so jealous, I'd love to travel there someday.

can you post pictures of your hometown?? :D

Yes, of course :) Posting photos right here on this page?

Ranman
19-01-2008, 10:26 AM
(and this applies to all of you, not just I Luv Keira)

phooey

Yes post some pics

Foeni
19-01-2008, 10:52 AM
You should post the pics in the picture thread in 'General Discussions'.

Harlequin
19-01-2008, 11:12 AM
Preveyet!

Ochen preyatna.

:D

Russian_Girl
19-01-2008, 11:49 AM
Preveyet!

Ochen preyatna.

It`s cool :D
Do you speak russian? :)

Harlequin
19-01-2008, 11:52 AM
Chut-chut.

I learned for an ex-gf.

All those brain cells are slowly getting ex-d out, too.

Russian_Girl
19-01-2008, 11:59 AM
Chut-chut.

I learned for an ex-gf.

All those brain cells are slowly getting ex-d out, too.

Your ex-girlfriend was russian? :)

Harlequin
19-01-2008, 12:03 PM
Kanyeshna!

Tak prekrasni--Ruski deyveyki!

Russian_Girl
19-01-2008, 12:30 PM
Kanyeshna!

Tak prekrasni--Ruski deyveyki!

Thank you from all russian girls :D

Harlequin
19-01-2008, 12:40 PM
Pazhalusta. From 9,793 km away.

What are you studying?

Russian_Girl
19-01-2008, 12:46 PM
Pazhalusta. From 9,793 km away.

What are you studying?

Economics.

Harlequin
19-01-2008, 12:52 PM
Cool. A lot of my friends studied such things.

When do you finish?

Russian_Girl
19-01-2008, 12:54 PM
On the next year.

Harlequin
19-01-2008, 01:01 PM
Mala diyets.

Good luck with all that.

Russian_Girl
19-01-2008, 01:10 PM
Mala diyets.

Good luck with all that.

Thanks, you too :)

Sergio_Milano07
27-01-2008, 02:49 PM
Hi everyone!My real name is Liliya(Lily).I live in Moscow.And I like Keira after I have looked Pride & Prejudice.I love this film. My english is poor :$$) ,so please do not become angry if I will write incorrectly.
I hope we will make friends :)
Greetings! I too from Russia!

Russian_Girl
28-01-2008, 11:50 AM
Greetings! I too from Russia!

Cool :D
What part of Russia?

SweetBaBy1194
23-02-2008, 10:58 PM
Hi! I, too, from Russia and will be very happy to communicate with you!:D :D :D :D :D

troychou
24-02-2008, 07:37 AM
I live in Moscow :)

i am a chinese

Surprize
25-02-2008, 11:53 AM
Hi! I, too, from Russia and will be very happy to communicate with you!:D :D :D :D :D
Welcome. If you want you can begin a new thread in this forum and tell us something about you.

Lady Marmalade
04-03-2008, 01:00 PM
Hi)))))My name is Ann))))I'm from Moscow!Keira is my favourite actress! <3 Many my friends speak that I am similar to her))))))
In English I speak not so well, so forgive me):)

hasselbrad
04-03-2008, 01:49 PM
Welcome!
Don't worry about your English...all we ask is that you try.

Lady Marmalade
04-03-2008, 05:51 PM
It's me))))))
http://i020.radikal.ru/0803/7d/68c9c249b83ft.jpg (http://radikal.ru/F/i020.radikal.ru/0803/7d/68c9c249b83f.jpg.html)

Durak_RUS
06-03-2008, 07:06 PM
i am a chinese

Chineses its good. Especially in Russia. We call it "YEAR OF CHINESES"!

And Im Durak - simple ***** "Durak" *******

Prince
06-03-2008, 08:35 PM
I thought I one here from Russia.My English too very bad so I ask to forgive me if you understand nothing that I have written) .I'm the the guy, and I'm living in Saint-Petersburg. My name is Slava. That in translation on English I mean Glory))) And certainly, I love Keira :)

Ranman
06-03-2008, 08:46 PM
грязные российские шлюхи

Leonie
06-03-2008, 08:51 PM
Now that's not very nice, Ran...

Prince
06-03-2008, 08:53 PM
Ranman (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/member.php?u=702)
Пошёл на хуй

Durak_RUS
07-03-2008, 11:04 AM
I thought I one here from Russia.My English too very bad so I ask to forgive me if you understand nothing that I have written) .I'm the the guy, and I'm living in Saint-Petersburg. My name is Slava. That in translation on English I mean Glory))) And certainly, I love Keira :)

You from S-Petersburg? (Какой район? Я из петродворцового. шк №542)

Durak_RUS
07-03-2008, 11:31 AM
Ranman (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/member.php?u=702)
Пошёл на хуй

Правильно "Прынц"! Залупу им на воротник! Не хуй выёбываться!

Prince
07-03-2008, 05:08 PM
You from S-Petersburg? (Какой район? Я из петродворцового. шк №542
Я в жопе,а точнее в невском районе):D

Durak_RUS
07-03-2008, 05:10 PM
Я в жопе,а точнее в невский районе):D

Ну почему же в жопе, нормальный район. Я бы хотел там жить например. А чё ты на сайте Киры Найтли то делаешь?

Leonie
07-03-2008, 05:17 PM
Oi! How about you post in a language we all understand? This isn't a private tea party and you are being rude.

Durak_RUS
07-03-2008, 05:25 PM
Oi! How about you post in a language we all understand? This isn't a private tea party and you are being rude.

This post only for Russians.
It is written - "...f r o m R - u - s - s - i - a"

Leonie
07-03-2008, 05:30 PM
This forum uses English as its language.

The forums are called Keira Knightley Wavefront. English. Moreover, if you all just want to talk among yourselves, why did you bother coming to this website? Even this thread is English for two and a half pages until you come along.

PS. I can read, you don't need to spell anything out. Or prove that you can be rude-r.

Durak_RUS
07-03-2008, 06:35 PM
This forum uses English as its language.

The forums are called Keira Knightley Wavefront. English. Moreover, if you all just want to talk among yourselves, why did you bother coming to this website? Even this thread is English for two and a half pages until you come along.

PS. I can read, you don't need to spell anything out. Or prove that you can be rude-r.

Try to talk itself in language on which you talk hardly. And in difference from you I live in the free country, therefore as I want and I speak. And in it there is nothing rough.

Well I certainly understand that you there are not absolutely familiar with such concepts as humour, and do not distinguish that roughly and that are not present. But try to understand Russian people...

It is only the internet

Russian_Girl
11-03-2008, 12:23 PM
грязные российские шлюхи

Ranman are you crazy?!Are you know how is translated the phrase "грязные российские шлюхи"?!!!Don`t offend people!!!

hasselbrad
11-03-2008, 12:32 PM
Yes...Ranman is crazy.
Yes...he was trying to be offensive.
But, it was directed at a troll/spam artist from St. Petersburg who was on here giving Russians a bad name.

Russian_Girl
11-03-2008, 12:40 PM
Yes...Ranman is crazy.
Yes...he was trying to be offensive.
But, it was directed at a troll/spam artist from St. Petersburg who was on here giving Russians a bad name.

I am understand,but it is very bad phrase which touched all russians.

Leonie
11-03-2008, 05:19 PM
This particular guy used a couple of those from the English language too. Called us all filthy gays, if I remember correctly, and said he pissed on us too.

In addition, he posted a load of rubbish in Russian which I had a Russian friend translate for us. None of that was particularly flattering. My friend called his words 'extremely offensive in Russian'.

That's why Ranman gave him a taste of his own medicine, I'd imagine. Please don't be put off :)

Ranman
12-03-2008, 12:03 AM
Ranman are you crazy?!Are you know how is translated the phrase "грязные российские шлюхи"?!!!Don`t offend people!!!

First off yes I'm not crazy just a little unwell

Second I didn't offend people just a Russian slime ball

And Third, I can't find the site that translated that cause I never booked marked it so I have no idea of what that means

Porcelain_Doll
14-03-2008, 02:00 PM
Try to talk itself in language on which you talk hardly. And in difference from you I live in the free country, therefore as I want and I speak. And in it there is nothing rough.

The Free Country? No offense, but, you do live in Russia...nothing wrong with Russia, I'm a big fan of the country myself, but stating that you alone live in "the" free country is a bit ignorant, if you ask me.

Well I certainly understand that you there are not absolutely familiar with such concepts as humour, and do not distinguish that roughly and that are not present.

Doesn't this sound a bit like a Russian Dickens? :D

hasselbrad
17-03-2008, 01:00 PM
Doesn't this sound a bit like a Russian Dickens? :D
Minus the "ens".
:p

Kceni9
17-03-2008, 04:50 PM
Hello dear sirs. I am very glad that have found this forum. I very much love Keira. But I have looked at that that write above and I dontknow what to think of you. The matter is that here it is written very offending words. It is precisely official site of Keira knightley???

P.S. I dont speak english very well

Digital_Ice
17-03-2008, 07:12 PM
But I have looked at that that write above and I dontknow what to think of you. The matter is that here it is written very offending words.

Don't be dissuaded, we've just had someone trolling the forums with multiple accounts recently, being verbally abusive and harrasing our long standing members, and alot of people just got sick off it. We're nice people really. Well, 'cept Fo :p

It is precisely official site of Keira knightley???

...if your asking if KKW is her official site, in a word;

Nope.

Porcelain_Doll
17-03-2008, 09:50 PM
Hello dear sirs. I am very glad that have found this forum. I very much love Keira. But I have looked at that that write above and I dontknow what to think of you. The matter is that here it is written very offending words. It is precisely official site of Keira knightley???

P.S. I dont speak english very well

No, we're not usually like that. There was a very annoying member who kept insulting people and refusing to write in English; it was an isolated incident. :)

Welcome to KKW!

Edit: Sorry, Ice, for repeating what you said, but it was such a jumble I worried the message wouldn't get across clearly. And I'm also sorry if I've just offended you :p

Kceni9
18-03-2008, 02:32 PM
Thanks. I think that with you all is ok.

By the way:
The matter is that there not Russian wrote... and I completely support that person who has interceded for honour of Russian girls.Ranman if to be exact. By the way it offends by it also me. And "Russian dick"??? I here not at the will.
I hope you will not ban and me?!

Foeni
20-03-2008, 06:37 PM
Oi, I am nice. Except maybe when I'm drunk.

domino18
20-03-2008, 08:54 PM
why would we be mad at your english? i know a boy in brazil, i think it's nice that you guys atleast want to know english. lol welcome!<3

KReVeDkO ^^
24-03-2008, 06:43 PM
HELLO! My name is Lena (like a big Siberian river)), I live in Moscow region) Keira is my favourite actress... She is great... I just have no words...)
Well... that's a nice community, you are very interesting people and I hope we will become friendly ;) (despite the fact that I am a bit crazy)))
P.S. I am a little Russian girl and my English is bad (but I'm trying to make it better), so sorry for mistakes...))

BondEnergy
03-04-2008, 02:58 PM
Greetings, I from Moscow :) My name is Alexandr. I waited when here there will be compatriots :) and has waited.. (Привет Лилия (:D) )

Porcelain_Doll
10-04-2008, 09:32 PM
welcome, both of you :)

but please remember we write in English here. No Russian, ok? If you want to talk in russian among yourselves, try Private Messages (PMs).

Russian_Girl
15-04-2008, 01:18 PM
Greetings, I from Moscow :) My name is Alexandr. I waited when here there will be compatriots :) and has waited.. (Привет Лилия (:D) )

Hi Alexandr :) welcome to kkw :D

mozart
17-04-2008, 12:43 AM
hi ) I`m Kirill ( sounds almost like Kiera :D ) from Kiev , Ukraine.
I hope we become a good friends !!! ( Привет всем ) ! ));)
P.S sorry for russian letters :D but it looks funny )

Surprize
17-04-2008, 04:23 AM
hi ) I`m Kirill ( sounds almost like Kiera :D ) from Kiev , Ukraine.
I hope we became a good friends !!! ( Привет всем ) ! ));)
P.S sorry for russian letters :D but it looks funny )
from Kiev? oh, god!:'(

And why do you find writing other language so funny?

mozart
17-04-2008, 05:50 PM
just because you looks sad . Dont u speak russian ? D:
( have u ever been to Kiev ?)

Surprize
18-04-2008, 06:42 AM
just because you looks sad . Dont u speak russian ? D:
( have u ever been to Kiev ?)
I want never be in Kiev. No questions now.

Porcelain_Doll
18-04-2008, 09:45 PM
I envy you people so much!! I'm dying to learn Russian...it's very hard to find a good place that teaches it here, and it's also very difficult to learn.

And, welcome to KKW :)

Surprize
19-04-2008, 07:23 AM
I envy you people so much!! I'm dying to learn Russian...it's very hard to find a good place that teaches it here, and it's also very difficult to learn.
Do you have Russian a self-taught in your country? If you find it, you can start with this.

mozart
20-04-2008, 11:26 AM
hey , wanna practise russian with me ? i need someone to speak with ( in english ) . i want to learn english better. mail me at PM

Surprize
20-04-2008, 12:51 PM
mozart, the fact you live in Kiev says me that you are from Ukraine. I thought that people in Ukraine spoke Ukrainian, not Russian... strange and confusing

mozart
20-04-2008, 11:06 PM
lol , most people speaks exactly RUSSIAN ( 80 % )
( of course i speak ukrainian too ) . but i used to speak russian...что за лол просто капец - мне смешно - на украиском говорят в западной украине ... и в киеве много но я из Одессы ..там никто не говорит по украински ...
If u can translate that .. accept my congratulations !

Surprize
21-04-2008, 11:31 AM
Don't you love your native language? It's wild. As for me I love Endlish.

You're lucky that our moderators and admins took a break and sunbathe on the beach somewhere on the islands where there is no computers and internet (I miss them so) because IT IS NOT ALLOWED TO USE ANY OTHER LANGUAGE, ONLY ENGLISH

mozart
22-04-2008, 02:02 PM
no problems.I can explain to you why so many people in ukraine still speaks russian.because of ex Soviet Union.thats why we have mostly over 60 years old people. i suppose that its a habit ...

Surprize
23-04-2008, 11:23 AM
i suppose that its a habit ...
Thank you, it's very interesting, I didn't know that :)

mozart
23-04-2008, 12:25 PM
also each country of ex Soviet Union has 50 % russian speaking people : Moldova , Belarussia, Kazakhstan .etc. so in Ukraine is the same situation

andrey92
24-04-2008, 02:37 PM
yo pacanī

eelliiinn
24-04-2008, 06:23 PM
remeber that this is an english forum!

andrey92
24-04-2008, 06:42 PM
i made some edition to my message, because original version was too fully with rasism and uncensed phrases in russian, so eelliinn, if you dont understand russian, about i am very happy, admins dont understand it too thats why i can tell all i want, but this was last time when i tell this bull shit. im so sorry. Yoke! Ha! Ha! Ha!

mozart
25-04-2008, 01:01 AM
welcome here andrey
are u russian ? yo andrew :D

andrey92
25-04-2008, 11:29 AM
i am ex soviet citizen

mozart
25-04-2008, 09:39 PM
Latvia ? Riga ?
i`m from Kiev , Ukraine

andrey92
26-04-2008, 11:29 AM
how much i know, than riga is latvias capital since many years ago, so, yes, i am from riga

Porcelain_Doll
27-04-2008, 05:36 PM
i made some edition to my message, because original version was too fully with rasism and uncensed phrases in russian, so eelliinn, if you dont understand russian, about i am very happy, admins dont understand it too thats why i can tell all i want, but this was last time when i tell this bull shit. im so sorry. Yoke! Ha! Ha! Ha!

So you're saying you're happy that we don't understand Russian, because then you can say whatever you want?

Sorry to disappoint you, but mods and admins know how to translate your language into English. And more importantly, if you start being a smartass, you'll get banned. Comprende?

Great. Now, welcome to all of you.

Foeni
27-04-2008, 06:59 PM
Bad mood today, PD? :p
More importantly, she is right - English is the language we use here.