PDA

View Full Version : Pathetic....

kingdumbass
09-01-2008, 03:51 AM
JUST when it started to look like the Democrats MIGHT actually make a smart decision, and award their presidential nomination to Obama, it appears as though those STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS have gone ahead and picked Clinton....
This is a perfect example of why I haven't bothered to vote since 2000. It's fucking hopeless; a complete waste of time.

I could never be a Republican because they're assholes; but I couldn't be a Democrat because they're fucking incompetent.

I have no faith whatsoever in the political process.

I wonder if it was Hillary's little near-crying incident from yesterday that gave her the last minute edge. You know, like how a chick will sometimes cry when she gets pulled over so the cop will feel sorry for her, and not give her a ticket.

Same thing.

So, what's it gonna be, New Hampshire Democrats? President McCain, or President Romney???

Liam
09-01-2008, 04:31 AM
Cant say I'm particularly upset about seeing Obama get a smack down after his particularly careless throwaway comments about troop contributions from his closest allies.

Lets just say he isnt popular here.

hasselbrad
09-01-2008, 12:53 PM
This is why I see the Libertarian party as a viable alternative. :D

Katielondon
09-01-2008, 07:22 PM
im not going to bother voting when i move over, dont really know enough about US politics.

hasselbrad
09-01-2008, 07:31 PM
im not going to bother voting when i move over, dont really know enough about US politics.

You're probably better informed than 95% of U.S. voters.
Entertainment Tonight and Extra really don't delve past what candidates are endorsed by which stars.
:p

frodo1511
09-01-2008, 08:41 PM
Entertainment Tonight and Extra really don't delve past what candidates are endorsed by which stars.
:p

Huckabee's new Presidential slogan:

"DON'T FUCK WITH CHUCK!!!"

kingdumbass
10-01-2008, 02:57 AM
At one point or another, eveyone flirts with the idea of going Libertarian....
On the surface, the Libertarians look great -- against big government, and for personal freedom.

But once you actually delve deeper into their philospohy, you'll see they're fucking nuts.

hasselbrad
10-01-2008, 01:16 PM
At one point or another, eveyone flirts with the idea of going Libertarian....
On the surface, the Libertarians look great -- against big government, and for personal freedom.

But once you actually delve deeper into their philospohy, you'll see they're fucking nuts.

You're right. There's certainly a lot of people in the Libertarian Party who fit into the nut category, but as the party grows from an influx of centrist Republicans and Democrats, the anarchist nutballs get pushed to the fringe and become less and less influential.

There are no absolutes when it comes to Libertarianism. I'm not one of the ones who believes there should be no taxation and that there should be no federal government. I just want to see the government take less of a role in the daily lives of its citizens.

kingdumbass
10-01-2008, 06:08 PM
I can agree with you on that much....

hasselbrad
10-01-2008, 07:40 PM
I can agree with you on that much....

Sweet.
Here's your torch and your pitchfork...let's storm the castle.

Vee-vay la revoloooshun!

Kelsey
11-01-2008, 12:28 AM
Better Obama than Hilary, though I am still rooting for Huckabee. Silly New Hamphire-ers....

February 5th is my day to vote

runangl
11-01-2008, 06:35 AM
Ah. I'm set for super "duper" tuesday. Should be interesting. California really just needs to split into north and south, we're nothing alike. HAHA

Ranman
11-01-2008, 10:53 AM
This proves my theory right, America isn't ready to elect a black man President. In Iowa they held a caucus where everyone sees who you vote for. In New Hampshire they held a primary where you cast your vote secretly. In every poll Obama had atleast 1% to 18% lead over Clinton, and Clinton won by 3%. This has happened many times before in American politics. It makes me sad that my country acts like this.

caniskeira
13-01-2008, 09:43 PM
the media fucked everything up the days before new hampshire. they've gotta change the way they do coverage.that's why most people didn't see clinton doing so hot.
but if you look at the amount of democrats that came out to vote vs amount of republicans, there were more democrats. and obama only lost to hillary by a very minute amount. in iowa, he beat her by a larger margin. i was actually suprised with obama, i did not expect so many people to vote for him- and the fact that there is an african-american who is a democratic frontrunner and has a real chance is a first for america.

Ranman
13-01-2008, 10:12 PM
exit polls are taken the same day, and they said Obama won.