PDA

View Full Version : haaay

caniskeira
30-12-2007, 06:20 AM
I'm new here, mostly only because I've never had time to join one of these websites, although Keira has been plastered all over my walls for years and my obsession only keeps growing, ha. And I'm really glad to find a place where I can talk to other people who love her as much as I do, and not just kids saying "Oh yeah she's hot" , but instead a place where I can have intelligent conversations about her roles in movies , her life, etc.
So, hi ^_^

Surprize
30-12-2007, 07:01 AM
Hello, welcome! :) But what do you mean saying "intelligent conversations"?

caniskeira
30-12-2007, 02:24 PM
i just pretty much meant a place where I can actually have a real discussion, not a conversation that is limited to me mentioning Keira or one of her movies and someone saying, 'Oh yeah, she's hot' or something like that, because that's mostly all I get around here.

rani
31-12-2007, 02:27 AM
welcome.

intelligent discussion is relative. it depends on your orientation.

by saying "oh yeah, keira is hot!" is also an intelligent expression of feelings. it requires psychological explanation on how your psychomotors and hypothalamus work. unless it is just a flattery and not real or honest and sincere appreciation.

anyway i hope you will enjoy your stay.

Leonie
31-12-2007, 08:36 AM
I think the statement "Keira is hot" has very little to do with brain function, but rather with another part of the often male anatomy :P

caniskeira
31-12-2007, 01:57 PM
yeah, and i can't really relate to that, hmph

Jacoby
31-12-2007, 07:11 PM
I think my first 100 posts were basically just, "Keira is hot."

But welcome to the forums! And it's good to see a fellow New Yorker on here. I'm from the Rochester area.

caniskeira
31-12-2007, 10:30 PM
thanks ^_^ yeah i think i'll be heading up to that area for college soon enough, i live on Long Island

Porcelain_Doll
01-01-2008, 09:56 PM
by saying "oh yeah, keira is hot!" is also an intelligent expression of feelings. it requires psychological explanation on how your psychomotors and hypothalamus work. unless it is just a flattery and not real or honest and sincere appreciation.

And by saying "welcome" to a new member you are stating that you are an individual with little issues when it comes to empathizing with strangers, since you're expressing your joy to have met somebody you in fact haven't the slightest idea who or how she is, which is quite an achievement since feelings of pleasure are usually the result of physical stimulation, i.e, if you were eating a cake and it was good, it would be easier to express your happiness than if you were talking about a cake you haven't even seen since you had been using your senses at the moment of the cake-eating.

:p Sorry, couldn't resist. And yes, all I wrote above was pure and utter bullshit.

Welcome!

Jacoby
02-01-2008, 05:01 AM
thanks ^_^ yeah i think i'll be heading up to that area for college soon enough, i live on Long Island

That's funny because I went to school a few hours away from me, still upstate, and a lot of the students were from NYC area.

I've lived here almost all my life, but I'm moving to NYC this year.
New Yorkers like to trade lifestyles, but still remain in the same state.