PDA

View Full Version : Bennifer 2?

IeatDogs
24-07-2004, 07:36 AM
There are reports that Ben Affleck is dating Jen Garner now. The two were seen kissing in Canada where Jen is filming Electra. The plot thickens... Michael Vartan is currently filming the movie "Monster in Law" with Jennifer Lopez. I know Lopez is married but we are still talking about JENNIFER LOPEZ. It probably isn't true but I found it fun to think about because I am obsessed with girls name Jennifer.

Kelsey
24-07-2004, 07:37 AM
She's too good for him.

DesignatedJerk
24-07-2004, 09:20 AM
There are reports that Ben Affleck is dating Jen Garner now. The two were seen kissing in Canada where Jen is filming Electra. The plot thickens... Michael Vartan is currently filming the movie "Monster in Law" with Jennifer Lopez. I know Lopez is married but we are still talking about JENNIFER LOPEZ. It probably isn't true but I found it fun to think about because I am obsessed with girls name Jennifer.
seriously? well the good news is, if he breaks her heart, she can just kick his @$$.

Richard
24-07-2004, 06:58 PM
Luckily, I like the two actors. Ben hasn't struck good praise since "Changing Lanes", but that doesn't mean he's not a good person. For some oddball reason, I could see Ben & Jen together(another jen... I just got the joke lol). But in all honesty, I could care less.

Jennifer's career seems to be going pretty well, since after "13 going on 30".

CFC
24-07-2004, 07:16 PM
I could be wrong but I thought Jennifer Garner was married.

EDIT: I was wrong :icon_sad:

Kelsey
24-07-2004, 07:33 PM
She divorced Scott Foley awhile ago and began dating her Alias co-star Michael Vartan. Aparently, well according to IeatDogs, they're over.