PDA

View Full Version : If the real-doll doesn't do it for you...

Mandy
18-11-2007, 02:22 AM
Use your bicycle:

Bike sex man placed on probation

A man caught trying to have sex with his bicycle has been sentenced to three years on probation.

Robert Stewart, 51, admitted a sexually aggravated breach of the peace by conducting himself in a disorderly manner and simulating sex.

Sheriff Colin Miller also placed Stewart on the Sex Offenders Register for three years.

Mr Stewart was caught in the act with his bicycle by cleaners in his bedroom at the Aberley House Hostel in Ayr.

Gail Davidson, prosecuting, told Ayr Sheriff Court: "They knocked on the door several times and there was no reply.

"They used a master key to unlock the door and they then observed the accused wearing only a white t-shirt, naked from the waist down.

"The accused was holding the bike and moving his hips back and forth as if to simulate sex."

Both cleaners, who were "extremely shocked", told the hostel manager who called police.

Sheriff Colin Miller told Stewart: "In almost four decades in the law I thought I had come across every perversion known to mankind, but this is a new one on me. I have never heard of a 'cycle-sexualist'."

Stewart had denied the offence, claiming it was caused by a misunderstanding after he had too much to drink.

The bachelor had been living in the hostel since October 2006 after moving from his council house in Girvan.

He now lives in Ayr.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/glasgow_and_west/7095134.stm

Honestly, can't a lonely man just make love to his bike?

Jacoby
18-11-2007, 02:47 AM
If he finds a way to fuck and ride his bike at the same time, I'll be very impressed.

Digital_Ice
18-11-2007, 02:53 AM
If he finds a way to fuck and ride his bike at the same time, I'll be very impressed.

There is such a device... but intended for women i guess... it has a reciprocating dildo built into the seat connected to the chain drive. I'd get you more information... but i'd rather not have "dildo bike" in my search history. lol

Jacoby
18-11-2007, 03:27 AM
There is such a device... but intended for women i guess... it has a reciprocating dildo built into the seat connected to the chain drive. I'd get you more information... but i'd rather not have "dildo bike" in my search history. lol

Haha, that's all the information I need, thanks.

Digital_Ice
18-11-2007, 01:27 PM
what i dont get is... he wasn't in public, and his door was locked. wtf is the big deal?

frodo1511
18-11-2007, 02:04 PM
what i dont get is... he wasn't in public, and his door was locked. wtf is the big deal?

As long as he wasn't doing it in my face, I see no problem with it.

I'm just curious as to how he was fornicating with the bike.

Porcelain_Doll
19-11-2007, 12:44 AM
I'm just curious as to how he was fornicating with the bike.

I second that query...:icon_conf

I'll never look at our bikes the same way.

hasselbrad
19-11-2007, 03:18 AM

I'm kind of shocked that this wasn't in Georgia or Mississippi.
Who exactly was he hurting?

Mandy
19-11-2007, 03:49 AM
Also, how is that any different than using a sex toy? I find this so odd.

Ranman
21-11-2007, 12:18 AM
Who exactly was he hurting?

Me, my brain hurt thinking about this

Hazzle
23-11-2007, 01:10 PM

There's also a vibrating car seat available which should be a nice addition for female drivers ;).

Oh, and for things like that use Safari (it's on Windows now). It has a "Private Browsing" option.

dave
23-11-2007, 11:46 PM
There's also a vibrating car seat available which should be a nice addition for female drivers ;).

I wonder if you could put the works in my Silicone bike seat. You could turn the seat around and ... Well, you get the picture >:)