PDA

View Full Version : Fanmail!

Rickyh
31-10-2007, 05:52 PM
Hello i had sent a pic of keira to her fanmail address to get her autograph about 5 mnths ago now and i havent received anything back yet does anyone know how long i have to wait approximately

Digital_Ice
31-10-2007, 05:55 PM
nope. we're not her agents.

if you get something back, congratulations. but remember your probably not the only one who's waiting for something, and i'm sure she's wonderfully busy... plus now you usually get a stock, pre-signed photo back.

Rickyh
31-10-2007, 05:56 PM
nope. we're not her agents.

if you get something back, congratulations. but remember your probably not the only one who's waiting for something, and i'm sure she's wonderfully busy... plus now you usually get a stock, pre-signed photo back.

i know your not her agents lol

Spartan117warrior
01-11-2007, 03:55 AM
What?! Digital_Ice isn't Keira's agent? I am totally in the wrong place! But I might as well stick around. No amount of drink could force Hazzle, hasselbrad, and everyone else out of my mind.

Alexandram25
01-11-2007, 04:07 AM
I am Ali the angel!!:icon_ange
I sent Keira a picture Last year on December 25th and i still haven't got it back!! So i am sorry to say you may be waiting alot longer than you thought!:'( Sorry!

By Ali the angel:icon_ange

Rickyh
01-11-2007, 08:07 AM
I am Ali the angel!!:icon_ange
I sent Keira a picture Last year on December 25th and i still haven't got it back!! So i am sorry to say you may be waiting alot longer than you thought!:'( Sorry!

By Ali the angel:icon_ange

ok thanx m8 atleast i know now anyway im off laters!