PDA

View Full Version : I don't watch Lost...

hasselbrad
26-10-2007, 05:00 PM
...but I'm pretty certain of who's going to die next. (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071026/ap_en_ot/people_daniel_dae_kim)
Is their filming schedule so stressful, they just can't help it? This is the fourth traffic violation and third drunk driving arrest among the cast of Lost since the show began filming.
:dontknowa

Jacoby
26-10-2007, 06:50 PM
This may be weird, but when Cynthia Watros (one of the offed, drunk driving, actors) was the wife on the show Titus all those years ago...I totally had a crush on her.

And it was basically because one episode she dressed up like a slut to show off one of her husband's cars.

Katielondon
26-10-2007, 08:01 PM
ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr i hate Lost, i thought it had finished?, have they somehow managed to get yet another series of been stuck on a desert island with limited supplies?.

i have a great idea for a plot twist, someone could use the abandoned island to do some nuclear testing, end of series.

WishIwasinIreland
26-10-2007, 08:09 PM
I love Lost. But slowly Pushing Dasies is becoming a favorite of mine! I hate how they moved the beginning of Lost back though

frodo1511
29-10-2007, 12:29 PM
Sorry, but "Imaginationland Part III" will be on my television this Wednesday at 10pm...

hasselbrad
30-10-2007, 06:57 PM
ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr i hate Lost, i thought it had finished?, have they somehow managed to get yet another series of been stuck on a desert island with limited supplies?.

i have a great idea for a plot twist, someone could use the abandoned island to do some nuclear testing, end of series.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
:D
My dad watches Lost and he talks about the characters like:

He knows them personally.
I know them personally.
I care.

It is beyond his cognitive ability to grasp that I really don't care.

KorrKeira
30-10-2007, 07:10 PM
I dont watch it. Bag of shit

Katielondon
30-10-2007, 07:57 PM
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
:D
My dad watches Lost and he talks about the characters like:

He knows them personally.
I know them personally.
I care.It is beyond his cognitive ability to grasp that I really don't care.

i hate Lost, give me 24 or Nip/tuck anyday.

hasselbrad
30-10-2007, 08:19 PM
i hate Lost, give me 24 or Nip/tuck anyday.

He watches 24 as well, and has difficulty separating it from reality as well. He talks about it as if he has just watched a CNN broadcast.

Katielondon
30-10-2007, 09:09 PM
He watches 24 as well, and has difficulty separating it from reality as well. He talks about it as if he has just watched a CNN broadcast.

24 isnt reality, im sure certain things that are similar have occured in the real life pursuit of terrorists but it is an action drama and thats it, although seeing an incredibly angry man with a Sig Sauer stopping terrorist acts is far more interesting to watch than a load of fuckwits stuck on an island after a plane crash-at least it keeps you on your toes.

Hazzle
31-10-2007, 01:09 PM
Katie just has a thing for Jack Bauer. It has nothing to do with 24 being a good show ;).

Katielondon
01-11-2007, 12:55 AM
Katie just has a thing for Jack Bauer. It has nothing to do with 24 being a good show ;).

meh who doesnt love Jack Bauer :p

hasselbrad
01-11-2007, 03:22 AM
meh who doesnt love Jack Bauer :p

So, would you go straight for Jack Bauer?

Katielondon
01-11-2007, 11:40 AM
So, would you go straight for Jack Bauer?

only if i wanted children :p