PDA

View Full Version : Stern is a bastard!

Mandy
23-10-2007, 10:39 PM
There's a new video that got released to the media as evidence that Stern was giving her drugs during her pregnancy. The video is a bit disturbing on some levels.

-8yms577i-s

Porcelain_Doll
23-10-2007, 10:48 PM
oh, Jesus....wtf....*shudders*

Digital_Ice
24-10-2007, 12:29 AM
she's dead?

shows how much i follow tabloid journalism.

Mandy
24-10-2007, 12:52 AM
Well, THAT news wasn't exactly tabloid-only information :icon_razz

I think the guy is full of shit and I hope he gets convicted.

Hazzle
24-10-2007, 09:46 AM
That guy is a GENIUS. He's my new hero. She married a rich old guy for his money. Then married a guy who was only after her money. Karma's a bitch.

Leonie
24-10-2007, 12:20 PM
Who cares. They're all a complete joke of a person. It's like the circus, only they're still mad when the lights turn off.

They seem the epitome of shallowness, blandness and selfishness. I couldn't care less if they fell off the face of the earth. It's hard to feel for anyone even slightly connected to all this.

Mandy
24-10-2007, 02:13 PM
Yeah. Apologies for having any kind of heart. I just think it's sad/scary that someone could behave that way and have no respect for someone they claimed they "love."

hasselbrad
24-10-2007, 02:38 PM
Who cares. They're all a complete joke of a person. It's like the circus, only they're still mad when the lights turn off.

They seem the epitome of shallowness, blandness and selfishness. I couldn't care less if they fell off the face of the earth. It's hard to feel for anyone even slightly connected to all this.

When you have kids, that'll change.
I really feel sorry for the baby with the really white-trash name. It's life is so fucked by these people that I'm certain she'll make Lindsay Lohan seem pretty steady on the rails. This kid has no chance. It'll be a publicity volleyball for most of its life and whatever money it has coming will no doubt be squandered.

Leonie
24-10-2007, 07:45 PM
Of course one feels sorry for the baby.

The rest of them are all adults who've screwed up their own lives, and have a lot of money to play with in the mean time. Why should I feel sorry for them?

As for the bitching... whatever.

Mandy
24-10-2007, 08:04 PM
I'm not saying I think that they're morally sound, but I still have compassion for people in whatever situation. Everyone's different though, I can understand it when people write others off when they don't agree with how they live.

With that being said, I'm really shocked that the baby doesn't have a dozen health problems.

hasselbrad
24-10-2007, 08:21 PM
It will. I bet it's in rehab by the time it's twelve.
Drew Barrymore Suite please.

Hazzle
24-10-2007, 08:27 PM
Yeah, even I have sympathy for the baby. Sucks when celebs fuck their kids up.

Liam
25-10-2007, 06:30 AM
Dont pity the child, if it survived the pregnancy its obviously an unkillable cyborg.

I have no pity for any of the other parties involved. Such meaningless, morally bankrupt lives generally dont make enough of a contribution to be remembered.

Give it 5 years and it will be a case of 'Anna Nicole Who?'

Hazzle
25-10-2007, 10:14 AM
Dont pity the child, if it survived the pregnancy its obviously an unkillable cyborg.

Heh. I agree with the rest of it though, these people are reprehensible.

Why do we sanctify people after their death? When Anna Nicole was alive everyone hated her.

dave
31-10-2007, 06:27 AM

Speaking of Britney...
__________________Beatle's Kids
____________________________Skinny Singers...
___________________________________________etc.