PDA

View Full Version : keiras house

percy31073107
22-10-2007, 11:21 AM
where does she live in london?.. haha stalker!:icon_surp

Digital_Ice
22-10-2007, 12:35 PM
Here's the deal, chaps. While we'd love to make your most idle dreams blossom to fruition by regaling all and sundry with Miss Knightley's address, you'll understand that we simply cannot do this.

Most fansites would argue that this is a serious breach of privacy and would open the turnstile of regretfulness to mysterious stalkerazzi. Not so here.

You see, Keira's dad is rather fussy old chap. Why, only last month dear Frankie incurred the shoutie-bawlie wrath of Daddy K by discarding a paltry half-consumed carton of Ribena on his brand new Brick-Weave drive. The new driveway is king.

The real reason we cannot divulge Keira's home address is that Will would kill us for sending so many eager young hopefuls to make a mess of his expensive new driveway. Not to mention the damage incurred on the Petunia beds, but I digress...

The least you need to know:

We can't give her home address, phone number or email address.
Because we're mean.

and of course not forgetting...

5. Users found in breach of Keira Knightley's privacy, including but not limited to disclosure of home address, email address, telephone number or other regular points of contact other than the designated fanmail address will, at the administrator's discretion, find themselves banned.

barrington
22-10-2007, 01:10 PM
I crack myself up.