PDA

View Full Version : signed photos

markie
08-10-2007, 11:08 AM
Hi,I have some great Keira photos from which I would like to get at least 1 signed by Keira.Can anyone suggest where I should send it to get it done.I have tried to contact an agency but they couldn't even be bothered to reply

Leonie
08-10-2007, 11:23 AM
I'd wait a moment if I were you. Normally, I'd suggest you send your photos to the c/o address for Keira at her agency, but since her lifelong agent has just resigned, I'd wait for things to settle back down first.

Otherwise, send your photos to her agent's c/o address, include a friendly letter, a self-addressed envelope and postage, and cross your fingers :)

It helps to send things when you know she's not out filming something on the other side of the world.

markie
08-10-2007, 11:39 AM
thanks for the advice Leonie, much appreciated.Are we talking about the PDF Agency ?

Leonie
09-10-2007, 10:43 AM
It used to be PFD, but since Lindy King, her agent, has quit quite recently, I'd not send anything there for the moment, at least until there is more information about who Keira's current (new?) agent is, or where Lindy King and her clients can now be reached.