PDA

View Full Version : Hysterical Blindness

Porcelain_Doll
21-09-2007, 04:03 AM
This (http://www.erichufschmid.net/StopNaziCoverup.html) made me cry. It would be funny if it weren't that terrible.
If you want to know more, just scroll down through the index (http://www.erichufschmid.net/index.html). You won't be disappointed.

You can buy Holocaust t-shirts with Hitler smilies. You can read how Jews actually belong in Kazakhstan, and therefore should go there. And how Nazis and Jews are actually the same thing. You can read about the terrible conspiracy to take over the world called "zionism". How the so-called "holocaust" was just a trick (planned and taken to action by Jews) to make people feel sorry for Jews. You can read how these people believe "zionist" and "jew" are sinonyms.
And guess what? According to this site, Stalin was a zionist.

Tell that to my murdered ancestors with their branded arms.

Ranman
21-09-2007, 04:33 AM
They are assholes. The people who made that site need to go go jail and get raped by bubba so we can say " Do you have any proof that there was a 12 penis is your asshole?"

hasselbrad
21-09-2007, 04:49 AM
Stupidity knows no bounds.
I'd like to see this asshole sit down with Dick Winters. He was an officer in the U.S. Army who was among the first to walk into a concentration camp. I'm sure he'd love to listen to this crackpot, asswipe tell him that what he saw was a hoax.

Digital_Ice
21-09-2007, 12:14 PM
i'm not even going to comment on this.

(and for those of you who know me, that means if i do, i'll start a huuuuge rant about it)

Hazzle
21-09-2007, 12:51 PM
Holocaust deniers are almost as bad as 9/11 conspiracy theorists. Oh wait, these guys are both.

Porcelain_Doll
21-09-2007, 08:18 PM
you know, I would've started this thread even if I weren't Jewish.
I knew there were people all over who think the Holocaust didn't happen (and those are even worse than the Nazis...), but to actually see it on the web, and to see that they provide videos and interviews with similarly-minded idiots feels like poison. They'll convince others! That's what they aim for...I just can't believe it.

hasselbrad
21-09-2007, 08:39 PM
This fucking idiot pretty much denies everything.
Moon landing? Oh yeah...that was all faked.
His arguments are the same tired old bullshit that every other whack job spouts off in regard to conspiracy theories. It's all based in the desire to be able to explain everything bad away. Bad things can't just happen. Nuts can't just get loose, slip through security measures and bring immeasurable harm upon the world. No...that's too messy. That means no one is truly safe. It helps these shitheads to think that there must be some force that controls everything, and of course, that force is the government.
And the Jews.
With this guy, it's mostly the Jews.
:dontknowa
Thankfully, he's probably afraid to talk to women and saddled with a tiny, flaccid excuse for a penis so we won't have to worry about him contaminating the gene pool.
Hopefully, he'll have a heart attack and be rushed to the hospital, only to find the ER attending is...you guessed it...Jewish.

Ranman
21-09-2007, 09:40 PM
There are idiots all over the world PD. They seem to be people who want to be different. why they choose stuff like this to be different is a mystery to me. I say we gather them all up and let them beat the crap out of other then when the winner is standing we shoot him in the head.

And Brad the moon landing was fake :eek:

Hazzle
22-09-2007, 02:42 PM
And Brad the moon landing was fake :eek:

Don't be an idiot ;). I know it's hard for you but try at least.

PD: I didn't think your being jewish had anything to do with posting this.

Porcelain_Doll
22-09-2007, 06:39 PM
A family friend just sent me this (http://www.elpais.com/fotogaleria/rostro/Holocausto/4406-1/elpgal/)

I know it's in Spanish, but you don't need any translation to understand it.

It's the other face of the Holocaust. No corpses. No branded workers. No gas chambers, shot children, gruesome experiments, starving people. It's the soldiers, their lives. You can see their families sunning at the Solahutte resort, near the Auschwitz - Birkenau camps. With their girls, having a cigarrette...happily enjoying their time after, during and before doing what I've listed above and much, much more.

These are just six shots from the gallery at the New York Holocaust Museum.

hasselbrad
03-10-2007, 06:13 PM
So this past weekend, Taylor asks me if I believe we really ever made it to the moon, and if we did, whay haven't we ever gone back. When I ask her why she's asking, she gets a little evasive, but she is only ten, so after a bit I manage to get her to tell me that her step-father (the one who forbids the kids to watch animation) says that we didn't and that it was all an elaborate hoax.
His evidence?
Straight from the site you posted about the Holocaust.
Printing on the rocks (?) and the assumption that with 1960s technology, it seems impossible, especially given the fact that we havent been back in the nearly 40 years since.
I love this kind of warped logic. By that line of thinking, the pyramids must not exist, since today's technology would make their construction much easier and faster, but we haven't built any more of them.
It is kind of frightening to think my daughter is exposed to this lack of common sense on a daily basis.

Hazzle
04-10-2007, 12:11 PM
Smack him Brad. The guy's a fucking muppet and a bad influence on your kid. Knock him out.

hasselbrad
04-10-2007, 01:48 PM
Smack him Brad. The guy's a fucking muppet and a bad influence on your kid. Knock him out.

Somehow, turning their household into a Jerry Springer episode seems even more unsettling. Sometimes, I know he's being ironic (even if he doesn't know it) just to wind her up, so this may be the case.
I did find it a bit unsettling to hear her saying some of the things off of that site, though in fairness, all of the nuts who espouse this sort of nonsense drink from the same well of stupidity.

barrington
04-10-2007, 03:47 PM
The Moon Landing Hoax stuff makes me want to kill people.

Hazzle
04-10-2007, 04:54 PM
Stupidity in all its forms does, Baz, but yeah, conspiracy theorists scrape the barrel.

hasselbrad
04-10-2007, 05:01 PM
Have y'all seen Penn & Teller's episode of Bullshit where they go after the conspiracy theorists? It is fucking hysterical.
They make the Kennedy, moon landing and 9/11 whack-jobs kiss their nuts, so to speak. Not that the whack-jobs didn't do a reasonable job of burying themselves when the cameras started rolling.