PDA

View Full Version : You can post it here!

Princess
23-07-2004, 05:42 AM
I am happy writing to both genders and all of those darlings in-between. I would like to take a Jacuzzi with Hazzle on my next vacation...who knows what will happen after? :)

Can't think of what to say right now, but it's nice to know that I can come here if I want to share something important to me like, uh, I still have like 900 cats. My sister called and she still loves me. I am going out on a cyber date tomorrow. :)

Ashlyn
23-07-2004, 06:36 AM
Did I miss something?

What is 'it' when you say 'you can post it here!'?

acliff
23-07-2004, 07:39 AM
From what I gather this is a place to post your random (with limits of course) posts.
For me that would be:

http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~cl2103/random/mrhappy.jpg

Hazzle
23-07-2004, 11:09 AM
You lot disturb me...you're all sick...the lot of you.

KeirazBabe
23-07-2004, 11:38 AM
Lmao aww acliff i love mr happy :D hOoOoOow cute! u best not have eaten him ;) the veggie shall look after him :D lol :p

xXx

Princess
23-07-2004, 06:13 PM
Spitroast

Courtesy of urbandictionary.com (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spitroast&r=f) ...because inquiring minds want to know.

I didn't just come up w/ spitroast at random. LOL. My teenage daughter found spitroasting small kittens in someone's public profile. If you ever need to know something and are embarrassed to ask your kids, check out urbandictionary.com.

acliff
23-07-2004, 06:44 PM
Lmao aww acliff i love mr happy :D hOoOoOow cute! u best not have eaten him ;) the veggie shall look after him :D lol :p

xXx

Well Mr Happy is still very happy in his togetherness. But we're somewhat concerned about his lack of personal hygeine. On sunday, we may *have* to put him and his home in our work collegues bag. The box will be aerated of course... for Mr Happy's benefit of course, he's gotta breath :P

KeirazBabe
23-07-2004, 07:42 PM
Well Mr Happy is still very happy in his togetherness. But we're somewhat concerned about his lack of personal hygeine. On sunday, we may *have* to put him and his home in our work collegues bag. The box will be aerated of course... for Mr Happy's benefit of course, he's gotta breath :P

Aww wel im glad mr.hapy is happy :D now im happy :D tee hee. Oooh smelly mr.happy..no gd! *spays him with D&G perfume* ooh hope he has fun on his adventure ;) lucky mr.happy!!

xXx

acliff
23-07-2004, 09:02 PM
At work, got bored.
Jelly babies + boredom =

http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~cl2103/random/execution.jpg

KeirazBabe
23-07-2004, 09:46 PM
Lmfao!! its wonderful darlin but er.. what is it?

xXx

acliff
23-07-2004, 09:58 PM
and there I was thinking it was obvious :-P

Its a group of Jelly babies applauding after a guillotine execution of a chicken thief.

KeirazBabe
23-07-2004, 10:05 PM
and there I was thinking it was obvious :-P

Its a group of Jelly babies applauding after a guillotine execution of a chicken thief.
Lmao..*averts eyes*..why..DUH! ofcourse thats what it is *flicks hair*..lmfao.. i loves it :D

xXx

Princess
31-07-2004, 12:04 AM
I would like to be clear about "Guests" having access to this site...especially given some discussion going on Relationships & Sex a sub-forum. I think all guest should be able to view this forum...except for Relationships & Sex - registered members only.

What's your opinion?

Hazzle
31-07-2004, 12:06 AM
Can see the logic to that...as it's quite personal stuff being posted.

Julespaxton
31-07-2004, 02:37 PM
i am currently eating blintzes. they are bluberry and cheese flavoured. how handy. so, designing funny things with food appears to bee a good one...i like food,
especially german food, this thread is totally raondom why is it even here? please, explain to the poor fool.

Hazzle
31-07-2004, 03:15 PM
Isn't this all just spam? :icon_mod:

apoggy
31-07-2004, 03:17 PM
Isn't this all just spam? :icon_mod:

Yes :banghead: