PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Hairdresser

hipshimmy
11-09-2007, 11:55 AM
Does anyone know who does Keiras hair???

Ranman
11-09-2007, 11:32 PM
Cheese

Mandy
11-09-2007, 11:36 PM
Rupert?

Digital_Ice
12-09-2007, 12:17 AM
I'm assuming she can do her own hair, like any normal person. unless you mean for films, in which case it varies from film to film, just watch the credits.

hipshimmy
14-09-2007, 03:00 PM
WOW! she is very talented, didnt realise she could cut and colour her own hair too.

Ranman
14-09-2007, 04:13 PM
you should see her when she transforms into a transformer robot

Porcelain_Doll
14-09-2007, 05:51 PM
:icon_rofl:icon_rofl:icon_rofl

DanMan
14-09-2007, 09:01 PM
I seem to remember reading she was flying in a celebrity hair dresser for
red carpet events. A gal from hollywood...Zoe something or other.
That was last year. Does it matter?

hipshimmy
16-09-2007, 08:06 PM
I obviously want to know so it matters to me.

Does anything discussed in this forum really matter???

I think you are all really rude in here.

Ranman
16-09-2007, 08:57 PM
I think you are all really rude in here.

Buzz off

Digital_Ice
16-09-2007, 09:02 PM
/slaps ran.

be nice!

Ranman
16-09-2007, 09:12 PM
/slaps ran.

be nice!

That was uncalled for, that was nice for me

hipshimmy
19-09-2007, 07:59 PM
Ive got this Digital ice person being rude and sarcastic saying she can do her own hair like most normal people, but I actually only know one person who can colour her own hair, she cant cut her own, then Danman says Does it matter? Well does anything you say matter?

Why are you all so nasty?

Digital_Ice
20-09-2007, 08:18 AM
i wasn't being rude.... sarcastic, maybe. but I did also go on to say that usually films crews usually have hairdressers, and so they don't have to have their own personal hairdresser that follows them around.

Ranman
20-09-2007, 09:59 AM
Nice come back (wuss)

mongoose
20-09-2007, 11:45 AM
Ive got this Digital ice person being rude and sarcastic saying she can do her own hair like most normal people, but I actually only know one person who can colour her own hair, she cant cut her own, then Danman says Does it matter? Well does anything you say matter?

Why are you all so nasty?

You made a big mistake for asking people their opinion and expecting concrete details.
P.S. First I think you must introduce yourself and then expect someone to be nice to you.

bronx
20-09-2007, 11:52 AM
Blessed for me is that one, who stands with you and talks with you, who your voice sweet and your beauty laugh listens. When I see you, the breath in my chest stops… When I hear your voice I forget who I am…When I see your eyes my heart goes wild…And the speech now freeze, and the words run away out of my head, and deep darkness the eyes covers…Cold sweat flows out of every pore, sharp creeps tortures my whole body. And the stars blanch in front of your beauty.
From klimbox
To KEIRA KNIGHTLEY

Ranman
20-09-2007, 12:46 PM
Blessed for me is that one, who stands with you and talks with you, who your voice sweet and your beauty laugh listens. When I see you, the breath in my chest stops… When I hear your voice I forget who I am…When I see your eyes my heart goes wild…And the speech now freeze, and the words run away out of my head, and deep darkness the eyes covers…Cold sweat flows out of every pore, sharp creeps tortures my whole body. And the stars blanch in front of your beauty.
From klimbox
To KEIRA KNIGHTLEY

LMFAO

Digital_Ice
20-09-2007, 04:57 PM
From klimbox
To KEIRA KNIGHTLEY

i'm sorry... what? :icon_err:

Surprize
21-09-2007, 02:18 PM
Blessed for me is that one, who stands with you and talks with you, who your voice sweet and your beauty laugh listens. When I see you, the breath in my chest stops… When I hear your voice I forget who I am…When I see your eyes my heart goes wild…And the speech now freeze, and the words run away out of my head, and deep darkness the eyes covers…Cold sweatflows out of every pore, sharp creeps tortures my whole body. And the stars blanch in front of your beauty.
From klimbox
To KEIRA KNIGHTLEY
What place did you escape from?

Hazzle
21-09-2007, 06:36 PM
Seemingly the same place as the rest of you cretins. I swear I'm the only sane one here.

Mandy
21-09-2007, 07:21 PM
I love how that post landed in a thread about a celebrity hairdresser.