PDA

View Full Version : Nicknames

Surprize
26-08-2007, 03:19 PM
Curious, have you had nicknames in your real life? What was it? It can be funny.

Mandy
26-08-2007, 04:48 PM
My nickname is Mingy, lmao. I can't get away from it. That and "Cootery"

Jacoby
26-08-2007, 04:54 PM
Well my real name is Jake, obviously, and that's usually how people get my attention.

I sometimes get Jacoby from my friends, but not often. My neighbor calls me Jacoby all the time.

My mom called me Buzz all the time when I was younger.

And my friends jokingly call me Jakers now because of that kid's show with the Irish animal or whatever. Hopefully that won't stick.

frodo1511
26-08-2007, 05:42 PM
Frodo for me, as I am shorter then my friends.

Mandy
26-08-2007, 05:58 PM
Jakers is such a cute nickname. I used to work with a gay guy named Jake and all the girls called him Jakey.

runangl
26-08-2007, 06:21 PM
so i love your avatar mandy. hahahaa

my freshman year of college a group of my friends came up with names we'd be if we were the opposite sex, so that has pretty much stuck. i'm carl. not the most attractive name hahaha

peach
26-08-2007, 09:02 PM
Don't have any special nicknames. People wanted to call me Cat cause it was shorter. But I hated to be called that. I dont know why. Maybe cause it has the same meaning as a cat(animal). Can't remember.

Porcelain_Doll
27-08-2007, 12:59 AM
I have a fair bunch....to my friends I'm either "Nostradamus" or "vampirito" (little vampire). Some call me Bett, 'cause I don't like Betty very much. They still call me that, though. :p

To my family I'm Lu, Luli, Bettilú. It all began with my sister, when she was 3 there was this character named Betty Blue and she started calling me that. 'Cause she couldn't say it right, the word became "Bettilu" and now it's just "Lu" or "Luli". It's funny to see other people's reactions when they hear that 'cause "Luli" and "Lu" are usually used for girls called Lucía or Luciana.

I'm also called Titi since that was how my little brother said my name when he was a baby.

Grandpa calls me Lialke ("doll" in yiddish, pronounced "lee-al'-keh").

Mum calls me Gatita (kitten) since the day I was born, because of my eyes.

michael22
27-08-2007, 01:13 AM
I have a couple, they are as follows

noodle- my family uses this all the time for some reason
the eternally screwed one- another of my family's creations this refering to my inability for anything to be done properly
tragically un funny virgin- of kkw origin for the tendacies discussed in the name.

I am constantly on the look out for new ones.

Porcelain_Doll
27-08-2007, 06:22 PM
you forgot kilt-boy :p

hasselbrad
27-08-2007, 06:29 PM
"Hasselbrad" was hung on me by a co-worker because of my love of Hasselblad cameras.
My father called me "goat" when I was younger, because I was stubborn.
My grandmother called me "Ronnyrickysteveybradley"...because she was just working her way through the male grandchildren, and I was the youngest.

Ranman
27-08-2007, 10:59 PM
Today I recieved a nickname, "you f--king prick

The reason for this was when I was driving a girl cut me off at a traffic light, the rudest move I ever seen. So I was drinking water in a cup and I thru it on her car. She said to me " You're so tough throwing water at my car" And I said that wasn't water it was piss. Thats when I got the nickname.

Surprize
28-08-2007, 07:40 AM
Mum calls me Gatita (kitten) since the day I was born, because of my eyes.
Your eyes?..

Pygmalion
28-08-2007, 09:40 AM
My bestie calls me "Ezzy Baby" (My real name's Erin) because he's a seedy man with a hairy belly, my sister calls me "Erie May" when she wants something, and in first year uni I got called "Missy" because I'm gay, I play guitar I had a haircut similar to Missy Higgins.

Surprize
28-08-2007, 10:08 AM
Well, I see, many of you talk honestly about your nicknames. So I decided to say mine too. There was "Eagle" some time ago. It isn't very bad, I like this birds. My last nickname was "Courtesan" - this one I don't like, I almost hate it. And all of you should know that it isn't true. Fortunetly, this nickname is in the past.
Now everybody calls me Lesya (my name) or Lesyonok.

frodo1511
28-08-2007, 12:32 PM
Today I recieved a nickname, "you f--king prick

The reason for this was when I was driving a girl cut me off at a traffic light, the rudest move I ever seen. So I was drinking water in a cup and I thru it on her car. She said to me " You're so tough throwing water at my car" And I said that wasn't water it was piss. Thats when I got the nickname.

Classic

JenR
28-08-2007, 03:02 PM
in highschool, people gave me a lot of names: Hershey, Slim Jen, Jen-Jen, J-Ro, Freak, Nymph.

dont ask about the last two i really don't know why i was called that. :icon_roll

mongoose
28-08-2007, 03:30 PM
People call me Andy, even it's not my real name so it counts as a nickname, but I was also called Mafia at a time.

Surprize
28-08-2007, 03:37 PM
People call me Andy, even it's not my real name so it counts as a nickname, but I was also called Mafia at a time.
You remind me about one girl. Guys called her Village Mafia because of her accent. Later I named her "Rattle" or "Rattle-box" and she really was it.

mongoose
28-08-2007, 03:54 PM
From what people said, I used to sound sometimes like a guy from the movie "The Godfather". I didn't saw the film so I have no idea.
And as a question is Lesya your full name or is it just shortcuted ?

Surprize
28-08-2007, 04:13 PM
And as a question is Lesya your full name or is it just shortcuted ?
It is considered, that Lesya and Olesya are different names. In my passport I'm Olesya, but nobody calles me like this. Only Lesya.

Porcelain_Doll
28-08-2007, 08:37 PM
Your eyes?..

cat eyes.

edit: OMG JEN'S HERE!! Mandy, you rock :p

Natalie
28-08-2007, 10:39 PM
I have stories behind mu nicknames. Except for just the normal one: Nat & Nattz. I also get called Floss, at school, 'cause my hair is wavey and my friend just came out randomly with "your hair reminds me of candy floss" I didn't take it in the wrong way. Ginny, ask me, I couldn't tell you. I'm also call Tweedle Dum. My other friend is called Tweedle Dee.

Keira lover
28-08-2007, 11:47 PM
my last name (which i will not tell anyone i do not like, and only in PM)
asshole
idiot
burgeois capitalist
etc..........................

Ranman
28-08-2007, 11:49 PM
your last name rhymes with asshole?

Keira lover
28-08-2007, 11:51 PM
your last name rhymes with asshole?

no, it is an Irish name. It ends in -an

Ranman
28-08-2007, 11:55 PM
no, it is an Irish name. It ends in -an

oh arseholean

Keira lover
29-08-2007, 12:31 AM
no, Ranlde

Digital_Ice
29-08-2007, 10:02 AM
oh arseholean

thats suprisingly quick for you ran.

Keira lover
29-08-2007, 04:12 PM
Grammar!

;:""'.

and arseholean is scottish

mehrdad368
29-08-2007, 11:30 PM
My name is mehrdad but my freinds call me soli-solx-sol double x-Mr.sol-solar and ....

Ranman
30-08-2007, 12:01 AM
My name is mehrdad but my freinds call me soli-solx-sol double x-Mr.sol-solar and ....

I gave you the nickname Meathead, learn to live with it

Porcelain_Doll
30-08-2007, 12:32 AM
arseholean is scottish

:icon_lol:

Keira lover
30-08-2007, 12:42 AM

Archis Bunker took it all ready (for Meathead)

mongoose
30-08-2007, 09:00 AM
Archis Bunker took it all ready (for Meathead)

Archis Bunker doesn't count.

Ranman
31-08-2007, 01:14 AM
asshole
idiot
burgeois capitalist

Your nickname now is Fat Boi. This will stick with you for the duration of your stay here at KKW. If you have any problems or questions I don't want to hear them. Now go stuff that fat little face.

Pygmalion
31-08-2007, 06:45 AM
asshole
idiot
burgeois capitalist

Sounds like you have a lot of friends who love and respect you.

mongoose
31-08-2007, 12:38 PM
Your nickname now is Fat Boi. This will stick with you for the duration of your stay here at KKW. If you have any problems or questions I don't want to hear them. Now go stuff that fat little face.

Comparing to the other Nicknames he has, Fat Boi is too soft. Try something else.

mehrdad368
01-09-2007, 12:42 AM
I learned it Grand Ran.

Nick
03-09-2007, 09:54 AM
I'm not sure it's appropriate to put my nicknames on here, but I will anyway.
Kickstand, Horse-cock Johnson (even though my last name isn't Johnson), and Tripod. I think that's about it.

This all got started because I'm in Japan right now and Asian girls think all Americans are huge. Apparently some Japanese girl I was with once told her friends I was "well endowed" and the word just spread until it got back to some of the guys I work with, and ever since as a joke they gave me these nicknames. I guess that means Japanese guys must be fucking tiny then 'cause honestly I'm pretty much just average, atleast in America I am. I saw a T-shirt once that said "I'm huge...In Japan!" It was so tempting to buy it.

guitaristt
03-09-2007, 05:01 PM
Oh in real life my nickname is guitaristt,but my friends say's Pile,but i don't know why.Maybe without my name,because my name is Paulius.:)

michael22
04-09-2007, 03:27 AM
I just got the new nickname achillies for some reason.

Pygmalion
10-09-2007, 11:57 AM
I just got the new nickname achillies for sme reason.

Because you have sex with men?

Ranman
10-09-2007, 08:38 PM
Because you have sex with men?

LMFAO!