PDA

View Full Version : Ding Dong, the bastard's dead?

Mandy
24-08-2007, 08:06 PM
http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/afidel_castro.jpg

http://perezhilton.com/?p=4398

"The announcement of Fidel Castro’s death will be made at approximately 4:00 P.M. Eastern, PerezHilton.com has just been updated exclusively.

To everyone in Miami, please be mindful of each other and keep your safety in mind."

hasselbrad
24-08-2007, 08:12 PM
How the fuck does Perez get this before anyone else?

:xmas: in August.
Hopefully Cuba will be able to wriggle free of the chains now. I know a lot of Cubans who must be overjoyed.

Porcelain_Doll
24-08-2007, 08:12 PM
Thank God....but I really don't think the situation in Cuba is going to change significantly. His brother will have all the power now. :dontknowa

michael22
24-08-2007, 08:26 PM
Death did not appear to be afraid of his chest of phony metals.he hould have been impaled on a palm fraun a long time ago.

Liam
24-08-2007, 10:47 PM
Right.

Can anyone give me ONE good reason why I should even consider this to be true given that this 'exclusive report' has been made on a mindless, bullshit celebrity gossip site that more regularly reports on what brain dead, vapid moron celebrities had for breakfast?

No? Didn't think so. When I see word of something like this on perhaps a PROPER news website, I'll give it a second look. After all, PerezHilton.com isnt exactly famous for hard hitting geopolitical analysis.

Mandy
24-08-2007, 10:54 PM
I guess we'll see at 4pm Eastern time, huh? Supposed to be announced then. Also, when he posts world news like this, it's usually right, or he makes a retraction.

Also, here's another report:

http://www.babalublog.com/archives/005912.html

Still waiting for some kind of report, but If I don't see something on CNN, I'll know it's BS.

Jacoby
25-08-2007, 12:50 AM
Castro died on the same day my dog died?

I guess it's kinda symbolic in how my dog tended to be a bastard.

Mandy
25-08-2007, 01:00 AM
I dont know, I've been reading what people think, and what the Cuban community thinks. THEY speculate that he's been dead for a while now, since there has been no news, photos, or videos from him in MONTHS. Who knows?!

Surprize
25-08-2007, 07:36 AM
Well, now I have nice news for one of my friends.:icon_eplu
Castro died on the same day my dog died?
:icon_lol:
Curious, how old was Castro?

Mandy
25-08-2007, 07:43 AM
Curious, how old was Castro?
If he's still alive, he's 81.

And...it's bullshit methinks. Never heard any "official" announcements. There's still tons of speculation about it though. While we're on the subject, what do you think will happen when he dies?

Will his brother be better or worst?

Will George Bush take action?

Will the Cuban Americans come up with a new holiday?

Digital_Ice
25-08-2007, 08:20 PM
The US state dept has told FOX news that the rumors are false and have held a meeting of Cuban officials getting together to discuss how to handle it when he finally does.

Ranman
25-08-2007, 08:21 PM
Does this mean I don't get the hot latin chicks on the beach?

Digital_Ice
25-08-2007, 08:30 PM
screw it. we'll still take over.

Ranman
25-08-2007, 08:37 PM
That big wuss Castro doesn't know what he is in for when the forces of KKW unite against him.

Digital_Ice
26-08-2007, 12:09 AM
just a thought, but even when he does/if he has snuff(ed) it... Raśl Castro, the current acting president, will officially be in power... and thus, fuck all will change.

Porcelain_Doll
27-08-2007, 12:37 AM
pffft. He doesn't need the "official" label to be in power. He's been so for quite a while.
Seeing as there hasn't been anything over our papers (trust me, there would have been), I say the fucker's still hanging on. Has he made a deal with the Devil or something? Bloody hell...just die already.

Digital_Ice
27-08-2007, 01:54 AM
aparrently he signed a document on saturday that was published on sunday.

also.... have i missed something, but why is it that Miami seems to care more about him dying than Cuba does?

Mandy
27-08-2007, 02:03 AM
Because of all the effin' Cuban Americans that live there, lol.

Keira lover
28-08-2007, 11:41 PM
Fidel Castro is still alive. It's like he will never die. The CIA has tried countless times to off him, and none succeeded. It will be ironic when he does die, however. He survives everything the CIA can throw at him, but not nature.

Hazzle
19-09-2007, 10:45 PM
Nope I'm still alive. Sorry to disappoint you all. Oh...