PDA

View Full Version : Good morning, starshine!

xlightupthenight
23-08-2007, 04:47 AM
Hi, everyone.

Interestingly enough, this is my third post...

I guess I think myself to be a bit "above" introduction forums, but since I can't think of any better way to spend my time, here I am.

Let's get started.

My name is Rosalie, but I don't really expect any of you to remember that, since I don't most of the time. (That goes for others' names as well as mine.) For the duration, you can just call me "light," since that's right in my username and therefore easier to remember.

I'm currently 17 years old and about to start my senior year in high school. I'm pretty pumped, since I'm taking a bunch of hard classes this year that will be sure to challenge me. Also, I'm rooming with my friend Chase, and the two of us have decided to decorate the room as a bit of a dedication to Ms. Knightley. I'm very excited.

About me...Let's see...My hobbies include, but are not limited to, reading, writing, acting, singing, drawing, movies, friends, music, the internet, broadway, and art. I like yogurt, chocolate, soda, that feeling you get when you're just on the edge of sleep, and interesting shoes. I dislike people who seem to think it is thier job to continually slaughter the English language, poor music choices, itchy things, bacon, and drugs.

If you've actually read through this and you haven't died, congratulations and feel free to send me a message. I'm quite amiable, but my schedule is erratic, so I might not get back to you in a timely manner. At least, that's the case for any messages left on my answering machine...

Cheers!

hasselbrad
23-08-2007, 12:54 PM
Good morning...or evening...or just hello.
We have several similar interests, especially when it comes to the English language.

Foeni
23-08-2007, 03:23 PM
Lo there.
Welcome to KKW.

Porcelain_Doll
23-08-2007, 09:13 PM
welcome aboard :)

we have similar interests too. Do you like bananas? (the fruit, please don't think anything crude, I'm so not like that...:p)

Ranman
23-08-2007, 09:21 PM
We have several similar interests

Does she eat like a cow?

xlightupthenight
24-08-2007, 03:36 AM
=]

well, thanks for all the responses! i really wasn't expecting this many... (what, 4?)

Porcelain_Doll - I do like bananas. I like them on peanutbutter sandwiches and in smoothies. I also like poking people with them.

hasselbrad - Thank heaven for a kindred spirit! Too many people abuse the English language anymore.

Thanks for the welcome, everyone! It's nice to find a place on the internet where everyone is so nice!

Digital_Ice
24-08-2007, 04:04 AM
I also like poking people with them.

oh lord.... :icon_err:

Mandy
24-08-2007, 04:17 AM
Heh, that was quite possibly the best introduction ever. Welcome!

barrington
24-08-2007, 11:24 AM
Seconded. All introductory posts should be this good.
The disliking "itchy things, bacon and drugs" nearly made me cry with laughter.

Mark410
24-08-2007, 12:41 PM
Welcome

Mandy
24-08-2007, 01:17 PM
The disliking "itchy things, bacon and drugs" nearly made me cry with laughter.
haha, Same. And oddly enough I completely agree with her.

And sorry, I will probably call you Rosalie or something along the lines as I'm prone to call people by their real names. Unless you're PeeDee.

hasselbrad
24-08-2007, 01:56 PM
Does she eat like a cow?

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

My dad says "just put that down anywhere" when a waiter drops a tray in a restaurant.
You. are almost that funny.

Surprize
24-08-2007, 04:58 PM
Welcome!:wave:

Digital_Ice
24-08-2007, 05:20 PM
and whats wrong with bacon may i ask? :p

DanMan
24-08-2007, 08:21 PM
mmmmmmm bacon
OH, hello...

Mandy
24-08-2007, 08:27 PM
and whats wrong with bacon may i ask? :p

It's too bacony.

Porcelain_Doll
24-08-2007, 08:41 PM
Porcelain_Doll - I do like bananas. I like them on peanutbutter sandwiches and in smoothies. I also like poking people with them.

YES!

I've been officially titled Banana Sculpter and practice Banana Voodoo. (to this day nobody really knows what it is exactly :icon_eplu)

We'll be great friends. :p

oh, and lol, Mandy...if we ever meet in real life, I bet anything you'll call me PeeDee.

Mandy
24-08-2007, 08:43 PM
I'll call you PeeDee and I'll call Neil "Ice."

Porcelain_Doll
24-08-2007, 08:47 PM
I think all of us will call Neil "Ice". It's just...natural.
And I also think I'll call you Mandy. (bad jokes FTW...)

Mandy
24-08-2007, 08:50 PM
Don't do that! I don't want my real name to get out.

Digital_Ice
25-08-2007, 12:35 AM
It's too bacony.

touché

xlightupthenight
25-08-2007, 12:57 AM
Oh you guys...

Digital_Ice - My problem with bacon (as tasty as it may be) is that it is made of piggies and I am a vegetarian.

Porcelain_Doll (or may I call you PeeDee?) - Banana Sculpter and Banana Voodoo?? I'm quite impressed! ...and jealous... =[

Ranman - I don't tend to eat like a cow, unless by that you mean that grass is tasty. =]

hasselbrad - Just put it down anywhere.

everyone else - thanks for the welcomes!

Mandy
25-08-2007, 12:58 AM
or may I call you PeeDee?

Even if she says no....DO IT, DO IT!