PDA

View Full Version : New Guy?

allied_assult
06-08-2007, 11:33 PM
I was flicking past access hollywood tonight and I heard the host say, ".....and Keira's new guy."
http://www.accesshollywood.com/news/ah6350.shtml

What do you think? Personally, I don't buy it because she doesn't seem to be paying any attention to him. Plus it looks like he's going in a different direction, and they didn't mention who the sources were that saw the so called kiss.

Ranman
07-08-2007, 12:49 AM
He doesn't look like he's with her, he's just behind her. (humm Foeni get a face job) Stalker alert

Digital_Ice
07-08-2007, 02:10 AM
the so called kiss.

http://www.keiraknightley.com/digital_ice/keirakisscloseup.jpg

kingdumbass
07-08-2007, 02:47 AM
Hollywood types are always kissing like that....
It's like a gang sign for pretentious phonies who secretly hate each other.

Not that Ms. Knightley would fall into that category. She's just...you know...naturally affected by Hollywood mannerisms. Gotta play the game!

Idle
07-08-2007, 06:16 AM
Friends have been known to occasionally hug even outside of Hollywood.

This guy has been appearing in candids with Keira for more than three years.
This one is from January 2004:
http://www.k-knightley.org/photos/candids/2004/hill/14.jpg

Monika K.
07-08-2007, 10:02 AM
It can some old friend ?

Leonie
07-08-2007, 04:14 PM
I've heard people say he's Orlando Bloom's assistant, or used to be or something.

Either way, he's been seen with ther for ages, and has even been accused of being her brother at times :icon_lol: (Mind you, he's not.)

Digital_Ice
07-08-2007, 05:29 PM
Friends have been known to occasionally hug even outside of Hollywood.

indeed. i hug everyone... except Fo.

The fact that they are heading in opposite directions after the "kiss", and the fact there are photographs from earlier that day with her walking on her own, would imply that she met him in passing, and it was a "hi, how are you kiss" then they both buggered off and did whatever they were doing.

oh, and Elle, the general consensus is that guy in the second pic is indeed Nick Saunders (blooms ex-assistant). So who knows, it might be him.

Of course the key point is... does it really matter?

Porcelain_Doll
07-08-2007, 07:02 PM
I know I'm completely off topic, but I was just wondering this after seeing the "hi, how are you" pic that was misunderstood for a "Honey, I love you" one.

People over here always kiss when they first meet. If they are complete strangers, you shake hands. If you know them (even in a complete indirect way, aka: cousin of your mother's ex Uni classmate's cleaning-lady's brother in law), you greet with a swift kiss on the cheek.

What's it like in other countries?

hasselbrad
07-08-2007, 07:05 PM
I know I'm completely off topic, but I was just wondering this after seeing the "hi, how are you" pic that was misunderstood for a "Honey, I love you" one.

People over here always kiss when they first meet. If they are complete strangers, you shake hands. If you know them (even in a complete indirect way, aka: cousin of your mother's ex Uni classmate's cleaning-lady's brother in law), you greet with a swift kiss on the cheek.

What's it like in other countries?

We pull one of the many handguns that, as Americans, we are required to carry. Then, we squint (like Clint Eastwood) and say "howdy pardner".

Foeni
07-08-2007, 08:55 PM
indeed. i hug everyone... except Fo.
But... but.... I want to hug you...

Digital_Ice
07-08-2007, 10:20 PM
lmfao!

DanMan
07-08-2007, 11:45 PM
We pull one of the many handguns that, as Americans, we are required to carry. Then, we squint (like Clint Eastwood) and say "howdy pardner".

You mean we aren't supposed to say "Make my day"? :icon_err: