PDA

View Full Version : Wishing Keira a Long Career

Keira'sChampion
30-07-2007, 07:32 AM
Hi Everyone,
First post here. Saw Pride and Prejudice at the theatre and loved it. Ran across the dvd for sale at Walmart and have watched it 3 times the last 2 weeks. Still amazed Keira didn't win the Oscar for some truly special acting. I'm hoping that, while I know she's been around awhile, this is the start of an amazing career in the mold of Meryl Streep or Katherine Hepburn. These days too many actresses appear for a short time based on how hot they are physically with someone else around the corner pushing them aside when the public gets bored. Of course Keira's looks are amazing but that coupled with her acting talent makes me want to see all her future movies just for the joy of watching her hone her craft as she grows into womanhood. Is there an actress right now that people have to go see because her movies are always good? Cameron Diaz? Drew Barrymore? Angelina Jolie? The last actress I think had a run comparable to the biggest male stars was probably Jodie Foster. Helen Hunt did well for awhile. I'm hoping that Keira's career will last decades and be comparable to Tom Cruise or Harrison Ford. And that Hollywood recognises she's more than a pretty face, she's the once in a generation total package! Thanks Keira if you ever read this.

Ranman
30-07-2007, 08:37 AM
Keira says thanks

Renegade
30-07-2007, 08:45 AM
Amen brotha.

Mandy
30-07-2007, 08:53 AM
I think it's odd how I've never gotten bored with watching P&P. That really says something.

Ranman
30-07-2007, 09:01 AM
I havn't gotten bored either maybe cause i never watched it

Digital_Ice
30-07-2007, 11:33 AM
am i the only one tempted to challenge "Keira's Champion" to a duel?

SAYA
30-07-2007, 01:38 PM
p&p is one of my best movies
________
Weed bubblers (http://bubblers.net/)

Ranman
30-07-2007, 01:44 PM
am i the only one tempted to challenge "Keira's Champion" to a duel?

Lets beat the crap out of him :fencing: then its :icon_beer time :cool:

Keira'sChampion
30-07-2007, 04:25 PM
Lets beat the crap out of him :fencing: then its :icon_beer time :cool:

Actually I think it's dancing that encourages affection in others, even if your partner is barely tolerable. Those who haven't seen P&P are looking perplexed about now!

K'sC

Porcelain_Doll
30-07-2007, 06:18 PM
...those who have are also looking perplexed.

You want to dance with Ran and Ice? knock yourself out :p

I love P&P, to a level of I-can-recite-the-entire-movie-by-heart love. Freaky, I know, but I still love it. :)

kingdumbass
31-07-2007, 12:16 AM
I think she's certainly on track for a long lasting career....
Compare her to others in her class, and it goes to show that it pays to have decent folk who care about you in your life. You can tell that Ms. Knightley comes from good people.

Keira'sChampion
31-07-2007, 12:20 AM
...those who have are also looking perplexed.

You want to dance with Ran and Ice? knock yourself out :p

I love P&P, to a level of I-can-recite-the-entire-movie-by-heart love. Freaky, I know, but I still love it. :)

Nah, just throwin'em a curve. I'd rather discuss Keira, especially why are they waiting until December to release Atonement in the States? Must be Oscar worthy.

K'sC

P.S. I've got about half the dialogue down now. I've seen Domino and Bend It Like Beckham and Love Actually, Arthur also. Is there one I haven't seen that you'd recommend? Thanks!

Keira'sChampion
31-07-2007, 12:27 AM
I think she's certainly on track for a long lasting career....
Compare her to others in her class, and it goes to show that it pays to have decent folk who care about you in your life. You can tell that Ms. Knightley comes from good people.

Very true. Reading about her and Sienna Miller playing board games instead of imitating Lindsey and friends speaks volumes about both of them.

I Luv Keira
01-08-2007, 01:12 PM
lol, board games, I'm sure they would prefer a night out instead, but y'know the paps...shes smart enough to not get completely smashed and then be photographed.