PDA

View Full Version : keira's make up

hipshimmy
28-07-2007, 07:40 PM
This may seem like a strange question, but does anyone know how to find out what make up a celebrity was wearing? Only asking because I saw a picture of Keira in star magazine a couple of weeks ago, it was a real close up picture basically suggesting she'd had a surgical procedure to make her lips fuller. anyway, the point is I really loved the lipstick/gloss she was wearing, how can I find out what make and colour it is?
We all see celebrities and want their make up and clothes...dont we?

Mandy
28-07-2007, 07:55 PM
There's really no way to know what kind of makeup that artists use on celebrities. There's a lot of high quality lines out there (MAC, clinique, chanel, dior). Even in actual makeup ads like Maybelline or Cover-girl, celebrities aren't even wearing makeup from that line.

About the surgical procedure - I highly doubt she had one done. There's a lot of makeup tricks you can do to make your lips appear fuller, plus Keira has the ample pout already without any assistance.

hipshimmy
28-07-2007, 08:50 PM
No, I dont belive shes had them done, In one picture she was smiling and had her face down in the other she was pouting and had her head up.

peach
01-08-2007, 06:55 PM
Why don't you just go out and see if you can find something similiar. If it helps bring the picture with you. You might even find something else you like better.:)