PDA

View Full Version : Full Atonement trailer - download!

Mandy
27-07-2007, 07:56 AM
Watch it:
http://film.guardian.co.uk/trailerpark/

Download it:
http://www.hyperlaunch.com/atonement/Atonement2_wmv.zip

Thanks muchly to Paul for the links!

mongoose
27-07-2007, 08:23 AM
I must admit trailer looks nice. Remembered me of P&P, a movie I liked although it's not my type. I think this one will be better even than P&P. War scenes are also intriguing.
Thanks for the trailers.

Mandy
27-07-2007, 08:31 AM
I agree, it does look like a really interesting movie. P&P is a classic of course, but this seems a tad more thrilling. Here's hoping Keira doesn't get stuck playing in too many period pieces.

mongoose
27-07-2007, 08:47 AM
Well it depends, if theese kind of movies suit her best, then it's her advantage.( I think Silk is also that type) But Bend it like Beckam was also a great one for her, and I think suited her better than the period ones.

Mandy
27-07-2007, 08:50 AM
I'd still like to see her in some kind of well-written action/thriller movie (in current times). I know she's above all that kind of stuff as an actress being Oscar-nominated and all, but it'd still be fun.

mongoose
27-07-2007, 09:02 AM
Yeah I also think she can handle any kind of movie. What I would like to see is a real comedy with her. But one where I can laugh the shit out of me. Something like Dicky Roberts: Former Child Star . But according to IMDb there is no upcoming film for her, that looks like that.

Edit: sometimes I wonder why actors/actress can't apply for a movie chosen by fans ?

Mandy
27-07-2007, 09:04 AM
I reckon she'll be taking some sort of a break for a while. At least I would If I were her. Needs some time to think about those wardrobe decisions. ;)

mongoose
27-07-2007, 10:02 AM
Haha I think you're right about the wardrobe decisions. But it would be sad if we woudn't hear about her for a few years.:(

I Luv Keira
27-07-2007, 12:25 PM
Hopefully, I would have forgotten about her during those years! :)

Im still trying to persuade my girl mates to watch this film, but no one seems intrested, because of the war scenes! Damn....girls! And theres no point in asking the guys. Damn...why am I single!

Porcelain_Doll
27-07-2007, 03:11 PM
Damn...why am I single!

Really, you shouldn't ask stuff like that...it'll only help other members answer nastily :p

I'm so watching this movie...it's my type of film. Just the piano playing during the trailer makes me want to see it. But I'm ordering the movie first...I follow the rule of "no book-based movie should ever be seen without reading the book first". :icon_bigg

allied_assult
27-07-2007, 08:21 PM
It's a great book, and from what i've seen, it looks like the movie is pretty much sticking to it.

Love the trailer. In the part where she says "I wouldn't believe everything Briony says," you can really feel how cold she sounded. Should be a good movie.

Keira-PotC
30-07-2007, 09:18 AM
Oh this trailer is awesome!
Im looking forward to watch the whole film. :icon_smil