PDA

View Full Version : Keira's hi5 profile??

claire88
24-07-2007, 06:23 PM
So I'm surfing hi5 and I come across a page of a user claiming to be Keira Knightley. I don't buy it but a friend of mine insists it's her because a lot of the photos on that space aren't common photoshoot material and look legitimate.

As a fairly recent fan, I'm not really familiar with Keira's photoshoots and although I've been through every large gallery I could access, I still couldn't find some candids on the site, especially the photos from her younger days!

I still don't buy it though... Does anyone feel the same way? Do you recognise the childhood photos especially? :/

Here's the link, by the way: http://www.hi5.com/friend/101920035--keira--Profile-html

Claire

Porcelain_Doll
24-07-2007, 06:36 PM
well, a few of the pics are quite rare, I agree.
But I still doubt Ms. Knightley would have the time (and lack of sense, this is pure exposure...) to create herself a profile in Hi5.

There are very stupid people out there...and worst thing is, even stupider ones. :/

DanMan
24-07-2007, 07:27 PM
I agree!
In the short time Ive been a member
of this Forum (about a year) there have
been several attempts by someone to
present themselves as Ms Knightley.
Weird behavior but it happens.

Leonie
24-07-2007, 07:30 PM
I've seen all of them before. It's a total fake.

"Hi it's me, I'm famous and stuff..." Sound like Keira to you?

claire88
24-07-2007, 08:06 PM
That's what I thought, too... Keira seems very down to earth, not the kind of person to splash childhood and paparazzi photos of herself all over a social networking site! I suppose she'd value what little privacy she had left...

Thanks for all your replies, it's much appreciated... This forum seems like a great community!!

Claire

mongoose
24-07-2007, 08:21 PM
There are very stupid people out there...and worst thing is, even stupider ones. :/

Most of them, but not all . :icon_err:

And as the page looks like, I would also say it is managed by a girl about 14-15 years. Definetly not Keira.

Spartan117warrior
24-07-2007, 09:39 PM
Most of them, but not all . :icon_err:

And as the page looks like, I would also say it is managed by a girl about 14-15 years. Definetly not Keira.

Or a 14-15 year old girl who only wishes she could be Keira.

Although I could see why someone would believe that it's a true profile. Some of those pictures are not something you'd find in a tabloid. (And for anyone who will listen to me) I always err on the side of caution and say any profile claiming to be her... is not her.

mongoose
25-07-2007, 01:39 PM
And one more reason why it's not her, is because britts don't use hi5. for them it's more common to use myspace.

devine kk
25-07-2007, 07:15 PM
I am sorry but this is complete tosh. All these pictures can be found on the internet. I agree it is some one who wishes they were Keira.

Ranman
25-07-2007, 08:27 PM
Its all B.S. I'm the real Keira

Spartan117warrior
25-07-2007, 08:32 PM
Its all B.S. I'm the real Keira

Finally, she/he/it stepped forward. I say it because you can't be cat as your avatar would suggest, can you?

Ranman
25-07-2007, 08:37 PM
Finally, she/he/it stepped forward. I say it because you can't be cat as your avatar would suggest, can you?

The cat is Puss-n-boots from shrek. He can kick any spartan arse.

Spartan117warrior
25-07-2007, 09:56 PM

I know where the picture is from, thank you.

michael22
25-07-2007, 10:47 PM
nice to pick on someone who cannot defend themselves.

Keira lover
25-07-2007, 11:22 PM

Really? Can anyone guess what mine is.

The Hi-5 thing looks convincing, but i don't believe it.

English is terrible

some of the terms "Idol" not keira, too self absorbed

Keira has said she is terrible with computers

i have most of those photos

does not mention most of the movies she made, just 2-3

however, some of those pics are convincing

verdict:

On the charge of being a fake Keira thing:

I'd vote: Guilty. It is not Keira

Digital_Ice
25-07-2007, 11:54 PM
its not her, just like every other site/user that claims to be her. case closed.