PDA

View Full Version : Keira and Audrey Hepburn

tommyp1
20-07-2007, 03:17 AM
It's well documented that the beloved Audrey Hepburn broke the 'flat chest' barrier, taking on the movie moguls and giving the audiences someone else to behold besides Marilyn Monroe and Elizabeth Taylor. Audrey also had a British passport but not native to the UK. It's unfortunate that Miss Knightley must deal with this rubbish! If the public (men and women) knew the composition (tissues) of a female breast, thereby revealing what's REALLY important, little time would be given to Keira's image vs her personhood. Thanks:icon_popc

Renegade
20-07-2007, 03:38 AM
Em, wrong forum but well said. Breasts are slabs of fat. And on the right girl, they are in fact very attractive. But Keira can do without. She's beautiful either way =)

Porcelain_Doll
20-07-2007, 04:10 PM
erm....I just read the words "slabs of fat" and "tissue".

This brings an interesting dilemma:

a) do any of you morons actually know what it's like to have breasts in the first place?
b) didn't it occur to you that breast aren't just there to decorate bodies? There's something called breast-feeding, I'm not sure you're familiar with it...

Talk about boobs when you grow some.

It's really not that big a deal, Keira's chest, truly. Get over it, she clearly has.

hasselbrad
20-07-2007, 04:15 PM
erm....I just read the words "slabs of fat" and "tissue".

This brings an interesting dilemma:

a) do any of you morons actually know what it's like to have breasts in the first place?
b) didn't it occur to you that breast aren't just there to decorate bodies? There's something called breast-feeding, I'm not sure you're familiar with it...

Talk about boobs when you grow some.

It's really not that big a deal, Keira's chest, truly. Get over it, she clearly has.
a) sadly...yes. My pecs have gone. Luckily though;
I. My belly camouflages them.
II. Marcia likes them
b) I am. Wonderful way to feed a baby. Breast fed baby poop is not toxic.