PDA

View Full Version : Don't be a HP bastard...

Leonie
19-07-2007, 08:30 PM
Hi.

Just thought I'd post a polite request not to spoil the ending or any other details of the last book in the Harry Potter series.

That would be cool.

You can discuss or speculate all you like, but please mark the thread [SPOILER] and don't give anything away in the title of the thread.

I may or may not fly into a blind rage and ban you if you spoil this for me.

Thank you! :)

Ranman
19-07-2007, 08:34 PM
Is there anything I can do to make you fly into a blind rage and ban other people?

Renegade
19-07-2007, 08:58 PM
I wanna state my theory. First off, if my theory is what actually happens in the book, then...um... I'll be really sorry.

I think Snape is actually a good guy who killed Dumbledore to make everyone think he was bad as a part of some masterplan. And somewhere throughout the story, Harry will kill Snape and be so overwhelmed with compassion when he realizes Snape was a good guy. I'd really like to give Rowling more credit, but to me, this possibility just provides the pathos portion that the final book is bound to have.

Anyways, can't wait to read the last book.

hasselbrad
19-07-2007, 09:54 PM
When I first saw this, I thought Leonie was going to be pimping Apples or Dells.

Katielondon
19-07-2007, 11:34 PM
Voldemort wins, kills Harry, kills his friends then kills his classmates just for fun, oh well we can hope cant we.

mongoose
20-07-2007, 01:11 PM
When I first saw this, I thought Leonie was going to be pimping Apples or Dells.
Actually I thought the same thing:icon_rofl.

Leonie
20-07-2007, 02:21 PM
This wasn't an invitation to spoil the whole thing in a thread where I ask you NOT TO.

Did you have a bowl of stupid for breakfast? Start your own bloody Harry Potter theories thread.

Porcelain_Doll
20-07-2007, 04:32 PM
You can discuss or speculate all you like, but please mark the thread [SPOILER] and don't give anything away in the title of the thread.

I think this is what caused the confusion. People thought you meant this thread as a speculating thread.

I agree with you. Spoil the ending for me, and I'll voodoo you all.

Leonie
20-07-2007, 04:52 PM
I'm going to lock this. Any future Harry Potter spoilerage can be posted in a new thread with a clear Harry Potter [SPOILER] title.

Thank you, you've been a great audience.