PDA

View Full Version : Keira at Premiere's?

angelic
11-07-2007, 08:35 PM
I was wondering what Keira was like at premieres, does she sign much for the fans there? I was thinking about being in London at the time of the Atonement premiere and was thinking about going along.

I'm new here to so Hi :wave:

FlowerEye
11-07-2007, 08:43 PM
Welcome to the forum. I'm new registrerd too:wave:

I don't really know how Keira treats her fans, but I bet she signs as many autographs as she can.

guitaristt
13-07-2007, 02:22 PM
Hmm maybe you can get autograph.My cousin was in POTC premiere.But he not get autograph,because you must be lucky men,if you want get autograph.:) So i think taht is imposible.:)

hasselbrad
13-07-2007, 03:07 PM
I heard she punches at least one fan square in the eye.
Then, she writes "Keira Knightley kicked my arse" on a piece of paper and holds it up with that fan for a picture.
What a lucky fan!
;)

Spartan117warrior
15-07-2007, 12:54 AM
I would give anything to be beaten up by Keira Knightley. Right now it's just the local girls.

Kelsey
17-07-2007, 12:02 AM
A friend of mine saw her at the POTC2 premiere in London and she said she was very impressed with her....that she spent a lot of time signing for fans.

Better than Jessica Biel. I was at the Chuck and Larry premeire a few nights ago....got everyone except Jessica Biel who apparently signs 1 of every 6 premieres she is at.