PDA

View Full Version : Hi, everyone :-)

FlowerEye
11-07-2007, 01:41 PM
Hey you guys:wave:

So I somehow managed to stumble into this forum, and I'm grateful for it.
As you probably notice, my english is really bad, so I'll blame my scandinavian genes:icon_lol: Or more like it, my norwegian lineage. Yeah, I'm a pure breed norwegian, or are I? Nooo:icon_surp :icon_lol: My mom is from Australia, and my grandmother is english, so I guess that I aren't so pure after all. Haha.

My screen name is FlowerEye and that reflects to my real name. Maybe someone will guess before I reveal myself completely:icon_lurk

I'm sixteen years old, and in the last couple of months I have been deply depressed, I think. I lost my grandad and my best friend at the same time, and I completely lost my lust of life. Sounds stupid, but is it true. You maby think that I'm wired for telling you all this on a forum like this one, and in my first post, and probably I am too.

I really want to learn english, to speak and write the language perfect and fluid, and I'll most certain take some english classes to improve myself. I also want to move to England or America and maybe take acting classes. I'm kinda shy - belive it or not, so I don't know how that is going to be like, if I somehow get in that position, but I am allowed to dream, aren't I?

Well, this was a little bit about me. I'll not post a picture of myself, that would seem rater selfish. Beside, I am not that good looking, so I'll spare you the pain:icon_eplu

guitaristt
11-07-2007, 02:34 PM
Welcome Floweryea to KKW/KKC.Have fun:)

hasselbrad
11-07-2007, 02:39 PM
Greetings. Welcome to the forums.
Your English seems pretty good to me.
Sorry to hear about your grandfather and best friend.
By the way, most actors/comedians/performers are shy, so perhaps you'll win an Oscar.

Surprize
11-07-2007, 02:51 PM
Welcome!

FlowerEye
11-07-2007, 03:02 PM
Greetings. Welcome to the forums.
Your English seems pretty good to me.

You just made my day:) Thanks. I know that I can work a lot on everything, but thanks for saying that anyway.

Surprize
11-07-2007, 03:10 PM
You just made my day:) Thanks. I know that I can work a lot on everything, but thanks for saying that anyway.
In this forum there are many people from countries where English isn't in use. When I came here, I thought there will some problems too, but everything is good. I can understand them and they can understand me (I hope they can). So... enjoy forum!:)

FlowerEye
11-07-2007, 03:24 PM
Yeah, there is Keira lover's all over the globe:wave:
I can perfectly understand what other people are writing, but I don't write that good myself:icon_lol: Grammar isen't my best side, and we don't really learn much at school.

Mark410
11-07-2007, 03:34 PM
Hello and welcome, thank you for your very warm welcome earlier I now extend mine to you.

FlowerEye
11-07-2007, 03:55 PM
Aww.. Thank you:) :icon_date

MrPink
11-07-2007, 07:29 PM
Hallo, have fun

Porcelain_Doll
12-07-2007, 12:28 AM
Hey you guys:wave:

So I somehow managed to stumble into this forum, and I'm grateful for it.
As you probably notice, my english is really bad, so I'll blame my scandinavian genes:icon_lol: Or more like it, my norwegian lineage. Yeah, I'm a pure breed norwegian, or are I? Nooo:icon_surp :icon_lol: My mom is from Australia, and my grandmother is english, so I guess that I aren't so pure after all. Haha.

My screen name is FlowerEye and that reflects to my real name. Maybe someone will guess before I reveal myself completely:icon_lurk

I'm sixteen years old, and in the last couple of months I have been deply depressed, I think. I lost my grandad and my best friend at the same time, and I completely lost my lust of life. Sounds stupid, but is it true. You maby think that I'm wired for telling you all this on a forum like this one, and in my first post, and probably I am too.

wait...I didn't get exactly where you're from, nor did I guess your name, but I can relate to being a teen and being depressed. Join the club.

I'm PD, welcome and I hope you have fun in the forums. :)

FlowerEye
12-07-2007, 08:42 AM
Hi, PD:) I'm from Norway.
Thanks for the greetings.

Foeni
12-07-2007, 12:20 PM
Hejsan!
I'll better switch back to English, I don't even know if that was Norwegian..
Welcome to KKW, don't worry about your English, it's just fine.

FlowerEye eh? Makes no sense when translated into Danish and our languages are very alike... What's the Norwegian word for flower?

carlos
12-07-2007, 02:08 PM
Hello, i'm carlos from spain, and i'm a little lost with the language and other thins. could you help me?

Digital_Ice
12-07-2007, 03:01 PM
FlowerEye eh? Makes no sense when translated into Danish and our languages are very alike... What's the Norwegian word for flower?

are you translating it to work out her name? damn dude, think outside the box.

her name is Iris

Iris is a type of flower... and is a part of the eye.

Porcelain_Doll
12-07-2007, 03:33 PM
Hello, i'm carlos from spain, and i'm a little lost with the language and other thins. could you help me?

Hi, Carlos, welcome. What do you need to know?
Your english seems fine, but if you need anything, members like Shiva, Leonie and I speak spanish. I'd be happy to help. :)

(to the lovely girls: I hope I didn't compromise you. I just wanted to express he wasn't alone.)

Mark410
12-07-2007, 05:36 PM
Hi Carlos, and welcome. I'm always impressed with how people whose first language isn't English manage to speak and write it better than me. Oh well anyway enjoy.

Foeni
12-07-2007, 07:13 PM
are you translating it to work out her name? damn dude, think outside the box.

her name is Iris

Iris is a type of flower... and is a part of the eye.
Fuck, you're smart :D
What do I know about flowers? Oh, wait. I'm supposed to know, I'm responsible for what has to do with flowers at work.

Digital_Ice
14-07-2007, 04:48 AM
Fuck, you're smart :D

erm... thanks?

Mandy
14-07-2007, 06:08 AM
erm... thanks?

Did he mention devilishly handsome? Cause if so...

I'd be worried.

Monika K.
14-07-2007, 09:49 AM
Welcome :)