PDA

View Full Version : Doesn ANYbody know when Kierra Knightly will make an appearance in Atlanta, GA???

ugarivals99
08-07-2007, 08:08 AM
Doesn ANYbody know when Kierra Knightly will make an appearance in Atlanta, GA???

Leonie
08-07-2007, 08:30 AM
When you learn to spell her name right? :icon_razz

No, we don't now. I don't think anyone knows, really.

KeiraIsFIT
08-07-2007, 05:11 PM
I can answer that question under one condition

you support the Thrash?

ugarivals99
08-07-2007, 07:43 PM
blue lizzand

ugarivals99
08-07-2007, 07:46 PM
but i should... shes deserves it.. ha

Ranman
08-07-2007, 08:57 PM
Who would want to go to Atlanta? Theres nothing but a bunch of inbred cannibals there

summer_dreams.
09-07-2007, 04:26 AM
ouch, that hurt.
i dont think anyone knows when she will return to the U.S.

and ransman, i hope everyone on here knows how ignorant you are for saying that.

Ranman
09-07-2007, 06:35 AM
Feck you, I know who you are, keira lover, I know your style, Ill have Ice check you I.P. address and if it is you, you'll be permantently banned.

Digital_Ice
09-07-2007, 08:31 AM
dude! chill.

jesus. whats with the major newbie hostility!?! lol.

(and for the record, its a different IP, and even a different DNS... and Keira_Lover doesn't strike me as intelligent enough to understand the principals behind static proxy's, let alone dynamic ones)

mongoose
09-07-2007, 09:11 AM
Hey I like theese conflicts.... give us moore.

On topic: I hope Keira will come to Romania first, than going there.

Ranman
09-07-2007, 09:41 AM
dude! chill.

jesus. whats with the major newbie hostility!?! lol.

(and for the record, its a different IP, and even a different DNS... and Keira_Lover doesn't strike me as intelligent enough to understand the principals behind static proxy's, let alone dynamic ones)

Sorry Bro, I have had a horrible past few weeks. Things have gotten better in the last 48 hours. I'm still a little tense.

Hey I like theese conflicts.... give us moore.

On topic: I hope Keira will come to Romania first, than going there.

Who would want to go to Romania? Theres nothing but a bunch of inbred cannibals there :icon_razz

mongoose
10-07-2007, 01:27 PM
Ah I forgive you. You woudn't be the first and not the last who mixes Romania with Bulgaria. Those guys, the canibals, are a bit more south than Romania.

Spartan117warrior
10-07-2007, 10:31 PM
My guessed answert to the original question: probably never. Same answer to my question, when will she show up in my hometown? Never. And to the conflict above: if the world never fought, this would would be boring. Fight on!

Keira lover
12-07-2007, 11:01 PM
I don't know. Sean Hannity's freedom concert arleady has come and gone, and i don't think you Georgians have any upcoming events.

I wish so much she'd come to Red Hook, NY. If she went from NYC to Albany, she'd likely pass right thru

oh, and Ranman, you apparently don't know my style. that is not me. I'm not stupid, either. I'd use another computer or change my IP address. Also, if I was trying to get a second name, I'd use something my last name or my father's middle name, and the South scares the shit out of me. Plus, I hate winter, and I'm a New Yorker.