PDA

View Full Version : Hoping for a warm welcome...

leo.nfsdoc
27-06-2007, 06:10 PM
Hello to you all; I would like to formally introduce myself to this site (however dorky that may be). Firstly, I would like to state that I absolutely love Pirates of the Caribbean. All three movies were fantastic. Seconldy, I look up to Captain Jack Sparrow in many different aspects such as: he plans 7 or 8 steps ahead, he always seems filled with joy, he is cynical in a funny way, he probably slipped Keira the tongue in Dead Man's Chest, and his charm is inequitably incomparable (unfairly better than every other guys' charm? I don't know, figure it out. Pull a dictionary out. "I am disinclined to acquiesce to your request" hahahaha Oh Keira, that must have been hard to say...as an aspiring actor, I must recognize it really is a hard line. That and that whole "parley" speech in The Curse of the Black Pearl).

Lastly, but definitely not 'leastly'? (is that a word?) Does Keira ever ACTUALLY visit her own forums site??? I know if I were her I would laugh hysterically at the thought of a forum based around me. I'd be obviously flattered and all, but jesus man get a grip! hahaha I'm none to talk because here I am.
In any case, hi to you all. This is probably :icon_spam . Oh and pardon my French, but Keira is the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen on screen, or anywhere else for that matter.

Foeni
27-06-2007, 07:07 PM
Welcome to KKW. As far as we know, Keira doesn't visit us.

hasselbrad
27-06-2007, 07:32 PM
Up the Hammers. Welcome.

guitaristt
27-06-2007, 09:49 PM
Hi welcome to KKW/KKC:) Have fun

Ranman
27-06-2007, 10:23 PM
I'd welcome you but I think I already did. I think your a old member probably banned.

leo.nfsdoc
28-06-2007, 04:07 AM
I'd welcome you but I think I already did. I think your a old member probably banned.

ehhhh actually mate I just watched Pirates of the Caribbean 3 and became obsessed with this gal, so I googled her. :) but thanks for the welcomeish anyway? And oy, how come she doesn't visit?? That's quite stupid don't you think??

meegaan1
28-06-2007, 04:47 AM
Welcome to KKW. Mind the badgers.

subjugate
28-06-2007, 05:26 AM
ehhhh actually mate I just watched Pirates of the Caribbean 3 and became obsessed with this gal, so I googled her. :) but thanks for the welcomeish anyway? And oy, how come she doesn't visit?? That's quite stupid don't you think??

stupid? nah not really. Not everyone wants to sit around internet message boards. Lots of people have lives greater than the internet, or without the internet at all, especially older people. But anyway i think itd be cool if she visited the forums, but to say that she doesnt is stupid, i disagree with ebcause there are tons of reasons for people not to go on forums. There are many forums dedicated to bands yet the member sdont post there, kinda the same concept

x.keirafan.x
28-06-2007, 07:05 AM
Hello and welcome to kkw. Hope you like this forum because i really do.

leo.nfsdoc
28-06-2007, 05:13 PM
stupid? nah not really. Not everyone wants to sit around internet message boards. Lots of people have lives greater than the internet, or without the internet at all, especially older people. But anyway i think itd be cool if she visited the forums, but to say that she doesnt is stupid, i disagree with ebcause there are tons of reasons for people not to go on forums. There are many forums dedicated to bands yet the member sdont post there, kinda the same concept

Allow me to rephrase. I think it is quite ironic that there are forums named after a certain person, and she doesn't even visit. I know if there were forums named after me, I'd go there at least twice a week.

Hello and welcome to kkw. Hope you like this forum because i really do.

I like you. lol just kidding. sorry.

Monika K.
29-06-2007, 09:30 AM
Welcome to KKW :)

Porcelain_Doll
29-06-2007, 02:37 PM
Allow me to rephrase. I think it is quite ironic that there are forums named after a certain person, and she doesn't even visit. I know if there were forums named after me, I'd go there at least twice a week.

hun, are you half as busy as Ms. Knightley? Thought so.

welcome aboard. :)
Don't worry about the sarcasm; you won't survive if you take everything we say here seriously :p

leo.nfsdoc
29-06-2007, 03:56 PM
hun, are you half as busy as Ms. Knightley? Thought so.

welcome aboard. :)
Don't worry about the sarcasm; you won't survive if you take everything we say here seriously :p

Yeah yea...never take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive :). Actually, I am quite busy! I'm on tour right now (rock), I act, I was a sponsored snowboarder/skateboarader, I'm taking literature courses so I can become a writer, I take acting lessons, I used to have a modelling agent, etc... :) Yes, I am busy. Not as much as her, but I still found time to do this...and they're not even forums named after me!!