PDA

View Full Version : New guy?!

Spartan117warrior
23-06-2007, 10:45 PM
Ummm... hi. I'm Joel. I hail from America. I thought I would look around for a fan site for Ms. Knightley after POTC 3. A little bit about myself: I like college and professional football (American) even though I can't play it for crap, I love videogames, snowboarding, ummm... I'm Catholic, ummm... I'll be going to college in the fall. I love the University of Notre Dame (and if you speak ill about her, I'll be very, VERY mad!). Ummm... yeah, that's all I got for now. Please say hi.

space_boy89
23-06-2007, 10:55 PM
Please say hi.

I am saying "Hello".:) welcome to kkw

Porcelain_Doll
24-06-2007, 02:05 AM
welcome aboard :)

my, my, you sound a tad insecure, sir. Why such nerves? We're (mostly) all nice. :p

Mondu
24-06-2007, 02:14 AM
Well, i dont kno if i can even speak since i havent replied at like all, lol, but, yeah, welcome!:wave:

Spartan117warrior
24-06-2007, 03:08 AM
Well people can certainly talk, no one stopping them (except the mods). And insecurity? Psh, that's the least of my worries!

guitaristt
25-06-2007, 08:31 PM
Hello and welcome to KKW.:)

hasselbrad
25-06-2007, 08:42 PM
...I love the University of Notre Dame (and if you speak ill about her, I'll be very, VERY mad!)...

I am an Alabama fan. I hate Tom Clements and Robin Weber. If you're a real Notre Dame fan, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Welcome...despite being a Fighting Irish fan.
:p

Frank0756
25-06-2007, 09:09 PM
Welcome to KKW!

Spartan117warrior
26-06-2007, 02:03 PM
I am an Alabama fan. I hate Tom Clements and Robin Weber. If you're a real Notre Dame fan, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Welcome...despite being a Fighting Irish fan.

Eh, you can hate them all you want. But with Clements and Weber leading Notre Dame to a National Championship in 1973, I have no reason to hate them. And I quote from an article in IrishIllistrated.com over at Rivals.com:

"Everybody, John McKay, Darrell Royal, Frank Broyles was after me," said Weber, who was in New Orleans last week for the Sugar Bowl. "But I didn't want to play for conference championships, I wanted to play for National Championships and when Ara (Parseghian) offered me the chance I knew that was the guy that would get it done."

hasselbrad
26-06-2007, 03:37 PM
Eh, you can hate them all you want. But with Clements and Weber leading Notre Dame to a National Championship in 1973, I have no reason to hate them. And I quote from an article in IrishIllistrated.com over at Rivals.com:

Was he being ironic? McKay won 4 NTs, Royal 3 and Broyles 1.
Of course, the real reason I hate Notre Dame is 1966. Alabama finished third behind Notre Dame and Michigan State that year with an 11-0 record, outscored its opponents 301-44 and destroyed Nebraska 34-7 in the Sugar Bowl. That was probably the best college football team ever, and they finished behind two teams that played for a tie.
I do love the movie Rudy though.

Spartan117warrior
26-06-2007, 05:12 PM
Was he being ironic? McKay won 4 NTs, Royal 3 and Broyles 1.

The reason he said that in the article is probably Notre Dame winning as a whole, not a single coach. But that's just my two cents.

What are we talking about college sports for anyway? This is a Keira Knightley forum. Don't badmouth Notre Dame, and I won't badmouth any team you like. Deal?

Yuvik
26-06-2007, 09:14 PM
emm...i think it is a post to introduce yourself, stop having an argument please:)

Spartan117warrior
27-06-2007, 01:25 AM
emm...i think it is a post to introduce yourself, stop having an argument please:)

Eh, we're just having fun. Don't worry.