PDA

View Full Version : A Keira’s book

Frank0756
23-06-2007, 12:34 PM
Does someone know anything of this book:

Keira Knightley
by Brandon Hurst

I had found it on Amazon.co.uk then last Thursday I bought it. It should be delivered here within next Thursday.
I don’t know anything about it a part the fact it is a book upon Keira and obviously it is in English. Concerning the author I don’t know him at all.
Thanks.

SAYA
23-06-2007, 01:20 PM
:dontknowa sorry I dont know anything about the book
________
Water Bongs (http://glassgallery.tumblr.com)

I Luv Keira
23-06-2007, 09:03 PM
Yeh, i was thinking of gettin this on Play.com, but it was currently unavailable and the fact I don't read books.

Anyway has anyone actually read this on these boards? If it is a good read, I might consider it.

Frank0756
25-06-2007, 05:21 PM
It doesn’t matter if no one know this book but anyway thank you for your comments.
Here in Italy is not so easy to find stuff and news related to Keira, or at least I just mean to say that is easier in Britain than here (this is one of the reason I considerer this forum a very precious tool), thus as soon as I had found this book I bought it.

summer_dreams.
09-07-2007, 04:51 AM
It sounds like its a biography.
plus maybe a few behind the scene pictures and etc.
but who knows..

Idle
09-07-2007, 04:08 PM
It's crap.

They guy who wrote it didn't have access to any kind of inside information at all.
So everything in it is based on the various interviews and article you'll be able to find on the net anyway. Except for the parts he just made up.
It's not generally malicious, simply wrong. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

I Luv Keira
11-07-2007, 01:07 AM
Cheers for that bro. ^

Yeh, so I don't really see the point in getting it if its just that guys' opinion.