PDA

View Full Version : Model/Actress

Keira4ever
19-06-2007, 02:16 AM
In my personal opinion I like her as both an actress and a model, but which one do you think that she is better at?

I personally think shes a great actress, but shes a SUPER hot model.

This http://www.tomkatcrazy.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/keira-knightley-sexy-photoshoot-06-17.jpg or this http://images.gamezone.com/Featureds/keira_knightley_web.jpg ?

anne
19-06-2007, 02:39 AM
i think she is very good at both,..but i preferd her as an acctress i love her english accent

Digital_Ice
19-06-2007, 06:22 AM
once more i must tell you to stop double posting.

Keira4ever
19-06-2007, 11:56 AM
I'm really sorry if you take offence to this and I know you probably get 100 of these messages, but this is like one of my fist posts and aren't you guys being a little strict... just saying...

but nvm after all anyone who likes keira is a friend of me :)

Digital_Ice
19-06-2007, 04:26 PM
well the rules are quite clear.

guitaristt
19-06-2007, 08:56 PM
Hmm She is very actress,but and not bad model i think.I I don't know which is better.Maybe actress,but maybe i wrong.Idon't know..

Calipso
19-06-2007, 09:06 PM
When i was double posting and spamming, i have been banned..so be careful , good night people...

Foeni
19-06-2007, 09:59 PM
You're still spamming.. Technically the post you just made was spam...

I Luv Keira
19-06-2007, 10:33 PM
You're still spamming.. Technically the post you just made was spam...

...lol

Keira4ever
20-06-2007, 01:09 AM
well sorry for the mistake

I think i like keiras look as a model but her personality as an actor

michael22
20-06-2007, 03:50 AM
considering she is only a model to promote herself and her movies she must be a better actress. In point of fact I barely think of her as a model.

x.keirafan.x
20-06-2007, 07:07 AM
I like them both but i'v had the second one for my background on my mobile for ages and the 1st one for my computer background for 2 years. Thats how devoted i am.

I Luv Keira
20-06-2007, 11:26 AM
considering she is only a model to promote herself and her movies she must be a better actress. In point of fact I barely think of her as a model.

Yeh, I agree, I don't look at Keira as a model, but if she does crossover, I dont think she'll be better than Scarlett Johanson, either way, I rather have her as an actress, well because if she wasn't I'll just see her as just another model or Kate Moss cuase of the British accent n all.

ulpukkasein
20-06-2007, 06:52 PM
shes werry good actress and the most beautiful model :) ! so i think shes very good at both .

Keira lover
12-07-2007, 11:12 PM
If you can act as well as she can, modeling is probably a walk in the park

KeiraIsFIT
15-07-2007, 09:15 AM
[quote=Keira4ever;77584]

This http://www.tomkatcrazy.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/keira-knightley-sexy-photoshoot-06-17.jpg quote]

Now that is good material to jerk off to

Leonie
15-07-2007, 09:37 AM
Don't be disgusting.

I Luv Keira
15-07-2007, 02:22 PM
Lol!. Sick dude!

Maxim
15-07-2007, 03:12 PM
... hard question, really.

When she acting - it magnetizes with looks, gests, reactions, and her voice! , and when she look from photos - moreover with looks - so deep her eyes and and with this Cleopatra's body...

Both!

But ... its more fascinating see her in acting!

So, I like she in all formats! Video, sound, pictures ... :)

Leonie
15-07-2007, 03:58 PM
Lol!. Sick dude!

Let me change that to "don't be disgusting, and don't spam."

This forum is visited by people of all ages, including those that really don't need to know about you jerking off to Keira pictures. I mean, I'm twenty years old and I? Really didn't need to know.

I Luv Keira
15-07-2007, 06:46 PM
Let me change that to "don't be disgusting, and don't spam."

This forum is visited by people of all ages, including those that really don't need to know about you jerking off to Keira pictures. I mean, I'm twenty years old and I? Really didn't need to know.

Namean!, exactly what im sayin!

Leonie
15-07-2007, 07:17 PM
Which part of "don't spam" do you not understand?

STOP IT.

I Luv Keira
16-07-2007, 10:15 AM
Oh OKAY....

Surprize
16-07-2007, 11:19 AM
actress

Leonie
16-07-2007, 05:30 PM
Oh OKAY....

Are you thick or something? Which part of "stop it" did you not understand?

You don't have to spam some more to let me know you're not spamming anymore. Cause that's kind of contrary eh.

So NO, don't reply to this. Just stop posting crapola.

Thank you :)

I Luv Keira
17-07-2007, 11:40 AM
Fiddledeedee! All you had to do was not reply back to me....I get the point! Thought you woulda clocked on....

Thank you. :icon_smil

And besides I think Keira's too fat to be a model. :)

Ranman
17-07-2007, 11:53 AM
Fiddledeedee! All you had to do was not reply back to me....I get the point! Thought you woulda clocked on....

I think this is worthy of a ban Leonie. He doesn't seem to understand. May I suggest a 3000 day ban?

I Luv Keira
17-07-2007, 11:55 AM
Hey, I was still on topic in that post.

Now stop spamming!

Thank you. :)

Ranman
17-07-2007, 12:13 PM
You're spamming now, ill add another thousand days
And Leonie likes me( most of the time) so I can get away with it

Digital_Ice
17-07-2007, 01:06 PM
yes... but Ice doesn't like anybody.

Ranman
17-07-2007, 01:11 PM
You love me, all those strolls we had together down brokeback mountain in the IRC

SAYA
17-07-2007, 01:13 PM
actress

Digital_Ice
17-07-2007, 01:14 PM
i was about to yell because of a one word spam post... but that's actually on topic. buried beneath the shite... i completely forgot what the thread was about.

hasselbrad
17-07-2007, 01:15 PM
You love me, all those strolls we had together down brokeback mountain in the IRC

That's not love...that's just a bit of buggery.

Leonie
17-07-2007, 04:45 PM

Pity you didn't clock on to the fact that a moderator badge comes with an automatic right to have the last word. Being a smart arse to the biggest smart arse you'll ever come across doesn't really work. FiddledeeteeheeHEE.

I think Keira's model contracts are a direct result of her actressing. And at least part of her actressing success comes down to her looks, as she's said herself in interviews. Lucky girl :)

Porcelain_Doll
17-07-2007, 06:03 PM
I love it when Elle gets mad. :D

Is there such a word as "actressing"? I'd never heard of it.

"KKW - who needs school anyway", indeed. :p

Leonie
17-07-2007, 07:13 PM
I stole it from Parko the Human Man. Sue me :P

He did Jason Donovan's autobiography, and he used the word "actoring" a lot. Makes me chuckle just thinking about it.

I Luv Keira
20-07-2007, 01:53 PM
Pity you didn't clock on to the fact that a moderator badge comes with an automatic right to have the last word.

Oh i 'clocked' on and yes, you have the right to have the last word, but as a moderator, u wanted me to stop spamming, u shoulda known not to reply, knowing that I would reply back to you. As I already said that I got the point, there was really no need fo you to do so....it seemed like u really wanted to get the last word or sumthin...for no reason.

Being a smart arse to the biggest smart arse you'll ever come across doesn't really work. FiddledeeteeheeHEE.

Really, you a...smart arse..don't flatter yourself there, Ive come across much worse missy. Just for the record, I weren't trying to be a 'smart arse'.

And fiddledee what? Oh, I get the pun....funny (not).

I think Keira's model contracts are a direct result of her actressing. And at least part of her actressing success comes down to her looks, as she's said herself in interviews. Lucky girl :)

Totally agree.

And lastly, what did even get banned, I got my warning, after u said not to spam again the second time, and I didn't get banned. It was after my my third post that i got banned, but techniqually I didn't spam, I added to the topic. Just like u did with this post, so why I get banned.

Also, I don't mind being banned, but i think it was an unfair ban just because I spoke back to you. Its the principle, and I'm not happy. Ill prob get banned again for this post, but whteva.

..Nothing personal....u just pissed me off...an yes yes I know all this is off topic.

Leonie
20-07-2007, 02:25 PM
Looooong.

Let me get this straight: I can't be a smart arse, but I have to have a crystal ball to foresee your next misbehaviour? Guess what, the moderators here don't anticipate plain thickness.

Ever heard of PMs? That would save you predicting another ban for yourself. Of course, you could just be contrary for the hell of it.

For the record, I never banned you. You're up against more people than you can call missy in one post. What are you, 72 years old?

And don't fucking reply to this thread, or I *will* ban you.

Porcelain_Doll
20-07-2007, 04:17 PM
you fucking arsehole. You think Elle's a bitch?
Just be thankful I don't have her powers....

I hope you get hit by a train, little guy. Right after you learn how to spell.

Leonie
20-07-2007, 04:32 PM
You mean he posted? Doesn't look that way to me... :icon_lol:

Porcelain_Doll
20-07-2007, 04:46 PM
hahaa, you pulled an Ice.

But now I sound silly...bah, I'm not taking back my insult! :p

Digital_Ice
20-07-2007, 05:25 PM
erm... not quite. Ice has a short temper with fuckwits like this, and would have banned them long ago. :p

Mandy
20-07-2007, 06:52 PM
Since this ENTIRE thread is just a bitchfest between mods and members, I think it's safe to just let it die.