PDA

View Full Version : Career or family?

Surprize
10-06-2007, 12:31 PM
Your opinion

Leonie
10-06-2007, 12:46 PM
I voted family.

I don't think any career success is worth much without people to share it with.

Surprize
10-06-2007, 12:51 PM
In this period of my life it's rather hard to decide. Some years ago I thought that the love and the family are the most important. Now I hope I will be able to find the compromise settlement

Ranman
10-06-2007, 01:09 PM
Career, You can always buy a family

MishanyaMSKK
10-06-2007, 01:54 PM
sry gals, i choose carrer :) Ranman is right.

x.keirafan.x
10-06-2007, 02:15 PM
Family and friends come before anything for me.

barrington
10-06-2007, 03:46 PM
I hate children.
Career please.

Mandy
10-06-2007, 03:53 PM
Oh, Family by FAR. I don't want to grow up old and alone. To me, life is about having a family, not seeing how much money I can make before I die.

Leonie
10-06-2007, 03:55 PM
I don't think one necessarily rules out the other. There's a reason I've picked a trade I could work in from the comfort of my own home. Hopefully. If all goes to plan.

Calipso
10-06-2007, 04:04 PM
career, we need money to live with family...

Maxim
10-06-2007, 11:55 PM
in my opinion the correct question is: the Money or the Love.

And I want to remember for all on a fixed thing of the law of the life: you cannot buy everything.
Money they are always missing, the money goes i comes - and to do of money an idol - is an idolatry, you turn into slave of something done by a man. The worst drug is a fkn money. When there is not, many persons go mad for a fistful of dough, get indignant,betray, kill themselves. And when there is a little, many people want moreover. To obtain more and more money provokes a strong addiction and an incessant famine. Believe me. I am not against of money, but if against the addition to the money, it is impossible to gain all the fucked money of the world. If, money will not make you happy, but if it helps.

But...

Of what does it serve you to be rich but to lose the soul, so that you will not be able to enjoy anything?

Of what does it serve you money that you keep if tomorrow you die?

But I must admit that we cannot live without money, it is like the fire - if you play with them it will be burning hot some day, but if you use it correctly - you will be able to do big and respectable things.

I believe that if God gives us power it is for something good.

AureaMediocritas
11-06-2007, 12:22 AM
Maxim´s coherent presentation won me over. Family, definitely. :)

Katielondon
11-06-2007, 02:02 AM
both, why settle for one or the other?

Maxim
11-06-2007, 02:20 AM
Because you cannot buy the love. In the some alone case the good arrangement of someone.
The base of the family is the love. The base of the any success is the family.
you cannot buy your fathers, your friends, the gerlfriend. they are they whom we want to make happy, to inspire, to love - and this neither sells nor is bought.

rani
11-06-2007, 02:20 AM
We strive for career to support our family. family is my priority. time management is necessary.

Ranman
11-06-2007, 02:23 AM
Because you cannot buy the love. In the some alone case the good arrangement of someone.
The base of the family is the love. The base of the any success is the family.
you cannot buy your fathers, your friends, the gerlfriend. they are they whom we want to make happy, to inspire, to love - and this neither sells nor is bought.

Thats what poor people think

Maxim
11-06-2007, 03:10 AM
There is more happiness in giving than in receiving

" Do not accumulate for you treasures in the ground, where the moth and the oxide corrupt, and where the thieves get and steal. Rather, accumulate for you treasures in the sky, neither where nor the moth nor the oxide corrupt, and where the thieves neither get they do not even steal. Because where your treasure is, there also your heart will be."
Matthew 6:19

Surprize
11-06-2007, 04:51 AM
I don't know why I voted "hard to decide" yesterday. Now I'm thinking... It was terrible answer 'cause for me nothing can be hard to decide and of course my answer - FAMILY!

Ranman
11-06-2007, 06:36 AM

" Do not accumulate for you treasures in the ground, where the moth and the oxide corrupt, and where the thieves get and steal. Rather, accumulate for you treasures in the sky, neither where nor the moth nor the oxide corrupt, and where the thieves neither get they do not even steal. Because where your treasure is, there also your heart will be."

who do you think you are confucius?

mongoose
11-06-2007, 06:45 AM

who is Matthew ???

Digital_Ice
11-06-2007, 07:14 AM
Matthew (aka levi) the evangelist was a publican and one of jesus' twelve apostles...

...if you ask who Jesus is, i'll slap you.

(oh, and ran. why would confucious quote a christian text? he has enough stuff of his own)

Pygmalion
11-06-2007, 08:20 AM
I voted "career", but I'd rather skip straight to the moula without having to do any hard work.
Wait a second...Maybe that comes under "family" since you can marry a rich bastard and have your cake and eat it too.

Maxim
11-06-2007, 10:43 AM
In New Testament. The Gospel of Matthew, traditionally ascribed to the Apostle Matthew

hasselbrad
11-06-2007, 12:34 PM
I voted family.

I don't think any career success is worth much without people to share it with.

Leonie gets the Jammie Dodger.

mongoose
11-06-2007, 06:51 PM

Now knowing who Matthew is, I must tell you that when Matthew wrote this , Donald Trump was not born.

Pygmalion
12-06-2007, 12:58 AM
This thread isn't about the bible.

rani
12-06-2007, 07:58 AM
Matthew is an evangelist who wrote the life and works of Jesus Christ.

mongoose
12-06-2007, 01:08 PM
Ok, I know who Matthew is now. And I know what he has written, but I didn't knew that he was called like that. I only knew his name on other languages.

Digital_Ice
12-06-2007, 03:15 PM
we did tell you three times...

rani
20-06-2007, 12:00 PM

Pretty couples, i would like to share my understanding of the verse.

We must not get ourselves busy for material things but on holy things. It teaches us to balance our life with our material needs as well as spiritual.

guitaristt
20-06-2007, 12:56 PM
BY with family is good very good but,we can't forgot the carrer.:)

SAYA
24-06-2007, 02:59 PM
no doubt I choose career
at least I will have some money
but with family I will have 5 or 6 little stupid children with a bad temper
________
The Cliff Condo Cosy Beach (http://pattayaluxurycondos.com)

space_boy89
24-06-2007, 06:20 PM
I prefer to my family.Because I love them more than all of world.

peach
25-06-2007, 02:05 PM
Difficult. Money won't make you happy. But since love will never come my way. I'd go for career in the end. That way I could still buy what I want and adopt, wich isn't wery cheap. Plus I wouldn't have to worry about loosing baby fat. And I would be bored being at home doing nothing if I wouldn't have a job or career.

Maxim
25-06-2007, 02:36 PM
And I would be bored being at home doing nothing if I wouldn't have a job or career.

when you love - you never get bored,

because our lifes it most complited when we love and because it is one of the best feelings that we have, it is this, what it does to us human beings. Not the money that we have, not the food that we eat, not the clothes that we put.

deviljet88
25-06-2007, 03:01 PM
When I think family, I'm thinking responsibility with kids and finances, not just love warmly embracing a man, his wife, and his children. On that note, I'd prefer a steady career first. If you put Love as an option, I'd think it through more thoroughly.

Ranman
25-06-2007, 09:55 PM
When I think family, I'm thinking responsibility with kids and finances, not just love warmly embracing a man, his wife, and his children. On that note, I'd prefer a steady career first. If you put Love as an option, I'd think it through more thoroughly.

You want a career so you can buy more Jammie Dodger's you little turd. You all ready have a family you love, mary palm and your five kids.

P.S. you better invite me to your group chat next time

Leonie
26-06-2007, 04:20 PM
Yay! Jet is back!

I still stand by my previous statement. Family please.

meegaan1
26-06-2007, 05:00 PM
I chose family because your career will one day end, or you'll have many careers. Family is forever, as much as some people don't like it.

Maxim
26-06-2007, 05:29 PM
On that note, I'd prefer a steady career first.

Its have name - "a run around". You runed, runed, runed but never can stoped, coz you desire drives you.

If Life its a race, so that it serves to come first up to the end?

...so that it serves to be always unsatisfied and to want something more and more, forgetting often of the people who surrounds us, isolating ourselves with our own egoistic challenges. I know this, and I do not like being like that. I do not lack money, I always have something, because I work (and if it was not working he bores me in one month!). Long ago I was dreaming to open my own business, to be trying always to seem to someone who it it was me who was not. And now the business this one in march, and that? And it turns out that actually it is simply one more headache. And aveces it turns into a nightmare. I am speaking to them neither about an Exemption, nor about a family business, but about a business that we we all have dreamed to open some day.
Because I think that every person has two destinations:
-the bad - tragically, terrifying, dangerously, etc.
-and good - romantically, happily, successfully.
And always, every day, it goes for the line that separates The Good and evil, every moment is an election, when he need doing the next step.
but there is a disadvantage - the line is invisible, but also an advantage - just one second of reasoning, which allows us to see the things as they are, without cloaks of falsity or lies, in a one second, each one is capable of resembling if same that it is the Good and that it is the Evil.
And believing what he cannot see, it does firm step, without fear but with happiness. Because it goes with clean heart and does not take anything to hide. Coz he selected correctly way. Its dificult but better.

...Its as any Face Control in to the entrance of any NC!

:icon_smil

Digital_Ice
26-06-2007, 05:39 PM
what the hell?