PDA

View Full Version : Celebs Need MakeUp Too!

BendItLikeL
09-06-2007, 01:23 AM
I saw Keira on the cover of People mag or UsWeekly or one of those magazines, on one of the issues of Celebrities Without Makeup. Gasp! This is a sad culture, that this is the entertainment we resort to. So I looked on what they said about Keira and it just said somethign about her not wearing makeup on a regular day just for premieres etc,. And then they showed some pics in which she looked fine.
But then why if she doesn't wear makeup on a regular basis does she look good in every candid, on the street, regular day picture? Obviously because she is beautiful without makeup but its really sad cuz it seems as though the magazines try to make them look bad. They probably Photo shop images.

loz1994
09-06-2007, 10:52 AM
Yeh! It really annoys me 2! But at least keira looks gr8 with or without make-up!

Ranman
09-06-2007, 11:03 AM
Celebs Need MakeUp Too!

Interesting thread, two words come to mind

donkey dick

I Luv Keira
09-06-2007, 12:05 PM
Keira sometimes look fugly without makeup, then again who doesn't?

Calipso
09-06-2007, 12:43 PM
Don't know, Interesting thread , no Ran? lol

SAYA
09-06-2007, 01:13 PM
with or without makeup she looks great
________
brunette girl Cam (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/brunette-girls/)

Calipso
09-06-2007, 01:18 PM
I don't like without ...

BendItLikeL
09-06-2007, 11:15 PM
Yeah, she looks great without makeup too.

Mandy
09-06-2007, 11:19 PM
Are you all women?! :p

I think I have that issue (It was People magazine)

Jessica Alba shouldn't be able to wear makeup. She looks awesome without it.

Digital_Ice
09-06-2007, 11:25 PM
Jessica Alba shouldn't be allowed to wear anything.

Fiirdraak
09-06-2007, 11:28 PM
I guess the idea behind the mag covers is that the people in covers aren't sort of 'real'. It's more or less fantasy. I mean, nobody looks the way in real life, every day. The image you get from the mags is the one where people even rise from bed looking all pretty and maked up (is that even a correct word?). Keira said in some interview about King Arthur how she noticed that her chest area had been 'enlarged' a little. And she if I recall right, said that that's not the real her. But then again, it's Hollywood, she said.

I like to think that KK looks good with and without make-up. Jess Alba prolly looks good too with and without. But in the end, it is amazing how much just a basic make-up can make a difference. Some people look pretty freaky without, so freaky that you can't believe they are the same person. Some years ago I saw a picture of Lisa Kudrow in some trash mag and she looked freakin' scary, like some totally burned out single mom working in a diner/cafe, who also smokes like two bags of cigs every day. Yeesh.

kingdumbass
10-06-2007, 12:51 AM
I prefer chicks who don't wear much make-up....
Perfect is boring.

Keira4ever
24-06-2007, 03:46 AM
She looks fine without it, but awesome with it :icon_ange

space_boy89
24-06-2007, 04:45 PM
http://www.niquehappy.com/blog/2007/01/03/keira-frightley-no-makeup-and-barefoot/

There are some pictures about Keira without and with make up.I think she is great without make up.
Besides,I don't agree website's comment about Keira's teeth which looks like Kiersten Dunst.Keira is pretty with her teeth.:icon_ange

helen d melon
24-06-2007, 06:41 PM
Jessica Alba shouldn't be allowed to wear anything.
looooooooooool true true

maddie159
24-06-2007, 08:30 PM
I really don't think that keira needs makeup. no matter what magazines say!

Frank0756
25-06-2007, 05:18 PM
Yes I agree with you, Maddie.
Unfortunately there are many celebrities who will suffer a poor look if they are without make up but frankly I think this is not he case of Keira. I feel she is gorgeous also when she is without any make up.

I Luv Keira
25-06-2007, 11:18 PM
C'mon, she doesn't always look OK without makeup. She does have her off days. She can look fugly at times.

x.keirafan.x
26-06-2007, 07:05 AM
she looks good with and without make up but not always with out. But she has better beauty than me because im ugly.

Frank0756
26-06-2007, 06:02 PM
Please don’t say so, I don’t believe you that you are ugly and in any case you have good taste.:)

Certainly there will be a purpose if many women use make up and this also is valid for Keira, but yesterday I meant to say she also is pretty when she doesn’t use make up.
There is a way in Italian to explain a girl is cute when she doen’t use make up, here you can say “lei ha un viso acqua e sapone”, she has water and soap face, unfortunately there are many girls (and also celebrities) who need make up to be cute, and as far as I’m concerned the Keira’s face is so beautiful (… yes I think her face is very nice) she can just use water and soap to be cute.
Having said that if you take a photo to Keira after an her sleepless night probably she will need a bit of make up to improve her look, but this is obvious and valid for every women.

BendItLikeL
28-06-2007, 04:51 PM
I read on a website that the person who did the makeup for Pirates Of The Carribean only used concealer if she had a blemish or dark under eyes circles, and curled her eyelashes and used lip balm. No eyeshadow or blush or mascara.

Leonie
28-06-2007, 04:59 PM
Yeah, I read that somewhere too.

I just don't believe it, though..

kingdumbass
29-06-2007, 03:34 AM
I doubt it, as well....
Some make-up artist isn't going to spill the dirt about how much work a given actress needs behind the scenes.

Keira lover
27-07-2007, 12:44 AM
I have seen many pics of Keira, and only a few are bad, and usually it is a bad hair day or lighting issues.

Porcelain_Doll
27-07-2007, 12:47 AM
Do you have a sudden urge to uselessly bump every thread in sight or are you simply out of Ritalin?