PDA

View Full Version : Keira Quotes...

Mistikle
21-07-2004, 02:56 PM
This is for us people to add Keira Quotes we like here...

On wearing her corset on 'Pirates of the Caribbean': "I had a Scarlet O'Hara thing, she gets her waist down to 18 and a half inches - so I thought I would try that. For 5 minutes it's fantastic - you have this tiny waist and fantastic cleavage, but oxygen deprivation is a big problem!"

On working with Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom on 'Pirates': "it was great - they're both lovely, lovely guys. Johnny's amazingly talented and very funny as is Orlando, so it was always a pleasure."

On getting to kiss Orlando in 'Pirates': "Was I nervous? No! It was an opportunity to kiss Orlando Bloom - are you mad?"

On filming Star Wars: The Phantom Menace: "The problem for me was that by being in the film the magic was broken. I loved the first Star Wars film and my mum was really into it too, that's why I took the part. But the Force wasn't there when we were filming it, and they didn't have real light sabres, which annoyed me."

On Bend It Like Beckham: "Just because you play football doesn't mean you can't be feminine"

all of this is from http://www.totalgirl.com.au/display.cfm?objectid=33A623EE-BD5E-4CAA-A8443EC93B474361&navid=AF578DB5-A98B-456C-B23551CEADDE2329

Sarah
21-07-2004, 02:58 PM
Keira's character in 'A Village Affair' : ''Daddy, Charlie's woken up and he's all pooey! He'll have to be changed!''

I'm sorry, it was just so sweet.

Richard
22-07-2004, 01:42 AM
Keira's character in 'A Village Affair' : ''Daddy, Charlie's woken up and he's all pooey! He'll have to be changed!''

I'm sorry, it was just so sweet.

That so makes me want to see that movie now.

I don't have a favorite quote... at least not yet.

deviljet88
22-07-2004, 11:36 AM
She described her group in King Arthur (Picts?) as "me and me bitches".

Mistikle
25-07-2004, 02:33 PM
"i think if u give what u want your beat shot -whether you get it or not- that's all you can do." so up liftin!!

"i'd never experienced the luxury of cashmere before, but i've discovered that you can still be a scruff in cashmere, believe me, i can scruff anything."

both from Harper's Bazaar Australia, August 2004

jadie
26-07-2004, 06:52 PM

it's brilliant!! I want to see that movie now too.

MarkOB
26-07-2004, 07:22 PM
I don't have a favourite quote. Every time I hear her voice I am so mesmerized that I can't take in what she's saying! :)

(And if that's not the tackiest, cheesiest thing you've ever heard then I give up!)

KRev
27-07-2004, 06:17 AM
I like this...

My mom tore out a page from PEOPLE magazine where Keira has a short little article. She has a quote regarding King Arthur and it is really funny. She says "The Celts would've been fighting naked and painted blue, but there was no way I was going to do that. Having a bare midriff and running around killing people was fun. But you don't want to see boobs bumping up and down on a batlefield. It would be distracting. So I thought a little coverage would be helpful." Just thought that was funny and that you should know :) .

DesignatedJerk
27-07-2004, 06:39 AM
she said something about her navel ring in love actually which i thought was funny