PDA

View Full Version : Keira's Real-Life Husband

rani
03-06-2007, 11:38 AM
what do you prefer for Keira's real-life husband? showbiz, non-showbiz?

i will be proposing soon. i need to know from you? :)

Leonie
03-06-2007, 01:27 PM
You're joking, right?

This is borderline scary. Make sure you keep on the right side of the line.

You don't propose to a girl who's got a steady boyfriend. That's just not right. Especially if she doesn't know you at all.

Surprize
03-06-2007, 01:34 PM
Bother! Keira has her own private life, I don't think she likes such conversations.

I Luv Keira
03-06-2007, 03:45 PM
I think its a great idea! And I say non-showbiz, wow your perfect for her! :icon_bigg

Any he was joking....I think.

Anyway, I don't care who she gets married too, but I think she will end up getting married to someone who is not in show business.

Digital_Ice
03-06-2007, 04:46 PM
something tells me Keira wouldnt let a bunch of crazy stalkerish fans pick her husband for her.

MishanyaMSKK
03-06-2007, 06:23 PM
Keira has the same birthday date as me :P it's a sign...5 years doesn't matter :D

Digital_Ice
03-06-2007, 07:29 PM
*paging Dr Freud, Dr Freud to the scarily-stalkerish-fan ward*

Peky
03-06-2007, 07:41 PM
Keira has the same birthday date as me :P it's a sign...5 years doesn't matter :D

just dream and it can become reality :)

Porcelain_Doll
03-06-2007, 07:47 PM
*paging Dr Freud, Dr Freud to the scarily-stalkerish-fan ward*

you stole that from me!!!!!

Besides, I'm already working on getting an order of 6 million straight-jackets sent to everywhere in the world for these people.
Freud can't help anymore, he says he's very sorry but he's dead.

Digital_Ice
03-06-2007, 08:06 PM
Freud can't help anymore, he says he's very sorry but he's dead.

so is Jesus, but people still claim he helps them.

Porcelain_Doll
03-06-2007, 08:11 PM
....there goes another 6 million of straight jackets.

Bullets19
03-06-2007, 08:12 PM
something tells me Keira wouldnt let a bunch of crazy stalkerish fans pick her husband for her.
Exactly what I thought, But people can dream.

Mapa
03-06-2007, 08:22 PM
What a pointless discussion, sooner or later we're going to see her face and her husband's on the cover of few magazines.

Bullets19
03-06-2007, 08:38 PM
What a pointless discussion, sooner or later we're going to see her face and her husband's on the cover of few magazines.
Thats true it will probably just happen out of the blue but hasnt she already have boyfrind for a while now?

Peky
03-06-2007, 08:47 PM
Thats true it will probably just happen out of the blue but hasnt she already have boyfrind for a while now?

i'll tell only that he is very very lucky :king:

Ranman
03-06-2007, 08:55 PM

Yes I am, Keira and I will have many happy years together

Peky
03-06-2007, 09:16 PM
ahahahahaha, whatever you say

I Luv Keira
03-06-2007, 09:21 PM
Yes I am, Keira and I will have many happy years together

Really!?!? I'm sooo jealous.

lol, I'm such a newbie. :icon_cool

Bullets19
03-06-2007, 10:12 PM
No kidding I wish I was him.

Mapa
03-06-2007, 10:31 PM
:icon_pokeNo kidding I wish I was him.
I don't, i bet im better !:icon_nana

Fiirdraak
03-06-2007, 11:25 PM
This sure is one funny thread. No matter who she marries, I can tell that the person is very, very fortunate. What I have read she seems quite down-to-earth kind of girl at least if you believe the press and her own words. Or perhaps she will not marry anyone... Or then the person she marries turns out to be someone like in the movie 'Love Actually' who doesn't understand how fortunate he is to have her. Perhaps there will be the other guy, who deserves her, who will come to her door and make probably one of the most touching proposals ever made in the world (right, I got sentimental on that part of the movie and was a bit sad that the guy didn't get the girl).

Oh well, even if it sounds ackward and stupid, it rips the heart out of me to think that some day she will be someone else's for forever.

Bullets19
04-06-2007, 01:58 AM
This sure is one funny thread. No matter who she marries, I can tell that the person is very, very fortunate. What I have read she seems quite down-to-earth kind of girl at least if you believe the press and her own words. Or perhaps she will not marry anyone... Or then the person she marries turns out to be someone like in the movie 'Love Actually' who doesn't understand how fortunate he is to have her. Perhaps there will be the other guy, who deserves her, who will come to her door and make probably one of the most touching proposals ever made in the world (right, I got sentimental on that part of the movie and was a bit sad that the guy didn't get the girl).

Oh well, even if it sounds ackward and stupid, it rips the heart out of me to think that some day she will be someone else's for forever.
Well said Fiirdraak.

DanMan
04-06-2007, 02:42 AM
Ranman!
How did you type that! straight jacket and all!
Amazing!

J/K :icon_jaw:

Scotsworth
04-06-2007, 07:10 AM
Definitely non-showbiz, simply because showbiz relationships hardly ever seem to work out in the end.

Fiirdraak
04-06-2007, 07:19 AM
Well said Fiirdraak.

Thanks.

ChrisLA
04-06-2007, 08:45 AM
come to her door and make probably one of the most touching proposals ever made in the world (right, I got sentimental on that part of the movie and was a bit sad that the guy didn't get the girl)

I so love that scene at the door ("itīs the carol singers") , itīs wonderful *dream*:icon_grou

MishanyaMSKK
04-06-2007, 10:33 AM
I could do that, but she's too far and I dunno her cellphone number :\

Leonie
04-06-2007, 11:01 AM
Don't. No really, don't. :icon_lol:

I Luv Keira
04-06-2007, 11:45 AM
I could do that, but she's too far and I dunno her cellphone number :\

Dude, I think you got a shot!

Mondu
04-06-2007, 01:11 PM
This is quite the obsurd topic, but, i would say non show-biz, just from what i have heard from her in the interviews i have seen of her, but really, it could go either way, and i say its cool as long as she is happy!!:icon_bigg

Mapa
04-06-2007, 01:18 PM
as long as she is happy!!
Signed.

Fiirdraak
04-06-2007, 10:06 PM
I so love that scene at the door ("itīs the carol singers") , itīs wonderful *dream*

Yes. There was one quote in the first POTC where Jack Sparrow asks Will how fas is he willing to go to save her and Will answers that he would die for her. That was quite nice thing to say too. Just how many people really are willing to die for their loved ones?

rani
05-06-2007, 01:36 PM
i am serious.

i am trying to be considerate with keira's community members' feelings that is why i need to know your insights.

i love my privacy and keira is a public figure. but i need to sacrifice exposing myself.

we will be discussing what would be our arrangement , in any case....

fiirdraak, you are a quite gentleman. you are a deserving one to be fortunate, why not try...

anyway we have not meet yet.

hasselbrad
05-06-2007, 01:48 PM
If we all say 'show-biz' are you going to scurry out and get a public access cable television show?
:dontknowa
I can say this with a great degree of certainty...she doesn't need to marry a Bible thumping stalker from the other side of the planet.

Keira lover
06-06-2007, 12:28 AM
what do you prefer for Keira's real-life husband? showbiz, non-showbiz?

i will be proposing soon. i need to know from you? :)

Well then, you will have to fight me. My friend, please, neither of us have a chance. All we can do is dream and drown our sorrows and screwed up lifes in my caffeine addiction.

Hazzle
06-06-2007, 12:28 AM
This is scary. I still think we need a screening process for new members.

It's bad enough we have Ran, Foeni and Flightfreak around the place.

Digital_Ice
06-06-2007, 12:29 AM
drown your sorrows? jesus christ. turn the pc off, leave the house, and go get laid.

Keira lover
06-06-2007, 12:32 AM
Yes. There was one quote in the first POTC where Jack Sparrow asks Will how fas is he willing to go to save her and Will answers that he would die for her. That was quite nice thing to say too. Just how many people really are willing to die for their loved ones?

In our world we have become selfish narcissists who use every situation for our own advantage. Now call me a romantic, I miss the old fashioned courtship and relationship. While I know that this is a movie, i do admire that type of devotion.

Porcelain_Doll
06-06-2007, 12:34 AM
drown your sorrows? jesus christ. turn the pc off, leave the house, and go get laid.

look who's talking...:p

10, 9, 8, 7.............(countdown til the locking of this thread. Don't disappoint me, Ice)

Keira lover
06-06-2007, 12:34 AM

Thats a problem.
1) that was a joke based on my life

2) I am just shy of the age of consent in New York.

3) i can't drive

Keira lover
06-06-2007, 12:37 AM
none of us should talk. we're discussing the personal life of the most beautiful women I think has ever lived. We all need a hobby. God, I love my life (no, that is not a joke)

Porcelain_Doll
06-06-2007, 12:37 AM
oh. my. god.

Haz, help. Ice, get drunk and pissed off. Ran, unleash your worst pervertedness. Fo, just be yourself.

we need all the firepower we can get.

Digital_Ice
06-06-2007, 12:38 AM
look who's talking...:p

excuse me? and what is that supposed to mean missy?

and for the record... i don't need to be drunk to be pissed off.

Leonie
06-06-2007, 09:31 AM
Thats a problem.
1) that was a joke based on my life

2) I am just shy of the age of consent in New York.

3) i can't drive

I love how we can infer that if you can't drive, you won't get laid.