PDA

View Full Version : Keira and Sienna bargain with the paps

Leonie
02-06-2007, 10:38 PM
Watch the video here (http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=958579435).
Basically, Sienna is trying to make a deal with the paparazzi - they can take a bunch of photos as they walk down the street, and if they could please bugger off after that, that would be good. And they're not gonna pose, because it's "not the fucking red carpet."

Keira also talks about the week she's had, about filming The Edge of Love.

It's very rare to see Keira on a night off work, and personally, though it's interesting, I feel kind of bad. Having photos taken is bad enough, but do they really have to film her too?

On the other hand, it's good that the paparazzi actually let them have their night off and stick to the deal. :)

PS. Thanks, as always, to the lovely Keiraweb, for finding the video. And TMZ have the questionable honour of producing the footage.

(Hmm - seems the link only works if you copy-paste it to the address bar. For me, anyway.)

Mandy
02-06-2007, 11:29 PM
Tried to fix the link but it didn't work...how odd!

Edit: Oohers, I fixed it!

Thanks for the find!

candy_apple
03-06-2007, 12:41 AM
Yh I've always felt bad for her, cos of how the paparrazi treat her, it's obvious she's into acting for acting and not for fame. The media attention really seems to upset her, like how she says she crys sometimes after bad paparrazi and like she never seems to take interviews (espec in US) and red carpet annoyanning interviews seriously, lol, as she said ppl on the red carpet r like "dressed up poodles", or something like that, lol. Sorry I always ramble on.

I Luv Keira
03-06-2007, 09:34 AM
Well, u know I wouldn't mind it. I would easily pay that price for being famous and rich.

But I give Keira the benefit of the doubt shes really into it for the love of acting.

All she has to do is take a break....

rani
03-06-2007, 11:28 AM
it is just victoria's secret ads. it's great...

joke.. keira and sienna's is obvious stolen video coverage. i am not interested it is private.

let us not be too sensitive. she is a public figure. if others are trying to get her on the spot or anything else, they are just making money. part of the profession of the press.

just do not try to defame keira or any attempt of character asssination. never. or else...