PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Online?

x.keirafan.x
02-06-2007, 01:44 PM
Any body online at the moment i feel like talking.

x.keirafan.x
02-06-2007, 01:46 PM
I also have some problems i need help with. This is me by the way>

Cirindius
02-06-2007, 02:02 PM
Oh hrm, I happen to be online. Feel free to page me on msn

x.keirafan.x
02-06-2007, 02:52 PM
i have no idea what i want to be when im older first i thought wow yeah i no actor after all i love drama but then i thought nah im not cut up for that now i considerin workin in a cinema. the lessons i chose for year 10 are the ones i find fun because i couldnt choose any what i would need for my job because i didnt know what i want to be.

Cirindius
02-06-2007, 02:58 PM
You're still like young. I've more or less decided what I wanted to do when I was like, 16 or something. Take your time, find out what you enjoy and at the end of the day, go for it! Now talking about what I want to do... I think I'll go grab a bite!

x.keirafan.x
02-06-2007, 03:07 PM
thanks what do you work as?

Digital_Ice
02-06-2007, 03:10 PM
thanks what do you work as?

we already have a thread about that
http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3428

this thread barley has a topic as it is... please refrain from spamming up the forums with a private conversation best suited to PMs, email or msn.

x.keirafan.x
02-06-2007, 03:23 PM
The Hole Cert 18
It is a horror and these 4 friends live in a bording skwl the skwl goes on a trip but they dont want to go so they all hide in a massive chamber far from the skwl. Now keira is one of these friends and one of them has a key but no of them no and she will not open it untill this boy who hates her who is supposed to be her friend falls in love with her. And they all cant get out and they all die one by one keaira is the first to die 18 days in of dehidration and being sick. One boy friend is next to die by getting his head smacked off a brick in the chamber. Now towards the end the one the girl loves finds out she has the key and chases her up a metal ladder an he fals off it and the ladder lands rite through his heart and the last friend survives but has nightmares and stuff like that etc.

Digital_Ice
02-06-2007, 03:27 PM
what the hell?
stop spamming

x.keirafan.x
02-06-2007, 03:30 PM
Sorry that was supposted to go on a differt thread sorry people.

Digital_Ice
02-06-2007, 03:32 PM
well im locking this thread to avoid further confusion