PDA

View Full Version : Thankyou From Keira

Keira K
02-06-2007, 08:31 AM
I am glad to see so much people are great fans of me and all of the fanmail i will try to sign as much as possible but since Pirates Of The Carribean has been out i've had a lot more so thanks to all.

jessmutch
02-06-2007, 08:41 AM
this is a joke right

Keira K
02-06-2007, 08:43 AM
this is a joke right

Of course not, I'm Keira for the first time i've actually came on i was supposed to come on here yesterday with my boyfriend but we went out for dinner so i am going on it today.

jessmutch
02-06-2007, 08:46 AM
I hope you do not mind me being a little secptical as this has happened before. But do youhave any proof.

Keira K
02-06-2007, 08:48 AM
Well my,details on my profile my email address which i just made for this and what else could i possibly need.

jessmutch
02-06-2007, 08:55 AM
I am sorry but its hard for a person like me to be able to trust others. I do not really believe you can give my evidence i will ever believe as this is only a forum on the internet and impossible to know who is using it. Due to the fact I do not have the ability to see through the net and see who im corresponding with. However, I will just have to take your words as evidence for now. Eventhough i am still sceptical. I will also be greatful for some advice whethe or not you are who you say you are. If you are willing to do so?

Keira K
02-06-2007, 08:57 AM
I am sorry but its hard for a person like me to be able to trust others. I do not really believe you can give my evidence i will ever believe as this is only a forum on the internet and impossible to know who is using it. Due to the fact I do not have the ability to see through the net and see who im corresponding with. However, I will just have to take your words as evidence for now. Eventhough i am still sceptical. I will also be greatful for some advice whethe or not you are who you say you are. If you are willing to do so?

Jess, Don't worry i am Keira so you know just act like normal people let's forget all of that and ask me questions and thing's like that and i can give you some advice on thing's if you like!

Cirindius
02-06-2007, 09:00 AM
Sorry, but we're all skeptical here. Mind posting a quick shot of yourself with this page open? I'm quite sure that'll dissolve all doubts in an instant!

jessmutch
02-06-2007, 09:01 AM
ok i shall atc normal, will you click on general discussion and scroll down to "need help" and would you please read and give me a reply. Pm me if that is easier. Thanx

Digital_Ice
02-06-2007, 09:11 AM
Sorry, but we're all skeptical here. Mind posting a quick shot of yourself with this page open? I'm quite sure that'll dissolve all doubts in an instant!

OMFG!!! RULE 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cirindius
02-06-2007, 09:13 AM
What? Rule?! OMFG indeed!

Digital_Ice
02-06-2007, 09:17 AM
rule 9 of the forums clearly states;
9. New female members may, at the discretion of the management, be required to write "KKW Rules" on their chest with mascara. A picture should be submitted in their newcomer thread. Nipples optional.

I am management... and I envoke this rule!

Cirindius
02-06-2007, 09:18 AM
rule 9 of the forums clearly states;

I am management... and I envoke this rule!

I believe it's invoke.

jessmutch
02-06-2007, 09:21 AM
well i shall be very nice to you as would not want to embarrass myself over the internet. i would be the first to say there wouldnt be much to see, i have not been given the gift of big breast, but litle bee stings hehehe

Digital_Ice
02-06-2007, 09:26 AM
I believe it's invoke.

ah smeg off! :p

jessmutch
02-06-2007, 09:27 AM
where you come from digital ice?

Mandy
02-06-2007, 09:29 AM
Hahahaha ewwww smeg. Sorry, that was random. but eww.

Digital_Ice
02-06-2007, 09:33 AM
Hahahaha ewwww smeg. Sorry, that was random. but eww.

hreh. "smeg off" is an expression from Red Dwarf.

read my profile jess, Ice is a stiff assed Brit... currently located at 127.0.0.1

Keira K
02-06-2007, 09:34 AM
You guys are funny. :icon_lol:

Cirindius
02-06-2007, 09:34 AM
ah smeg off! :p

Jesus christ. Please don't torment me :P I actually went to look up the meaning of that word and now, I just lost all appetite for my noodles.

Mandy
02-06-2007, 09:35 AM
:icon_lol:

yummy.

Digital_Ice
02-06-2007, 09:35 AM
You guys are funny. :icon_lol:

that doesn't mean you get away with it.

Breasts.

Mascara.

Camera.

Now.

jessmutch
02-06-2007, 09:38 AM
I WANT EDVIDENCE MISS I COPYING DETAILS FROM OTHER PEOPLES ACCOUNTS. You have not told us anything that is not on this website already.You could have easily just copied the info. i want someting full proof. come on.

Keira K
02-06-2007, 09:39 AM
that doesn't mean you get away with it.

Breasts.

Mascara.

Camera.

Now.

What do you mean Digital Ice i don't get that i really don't.

Keira K
02-06-2007, 09:44 AM
I WANT EDVIDENCE MISS I COPYING DETAILS FROM OTHER PEOPLES ACCOUNTS. You have not told us anything that is not on this website already.You could have easily just copied the info. i want someting full proof. come on.

Are you talking to me if so what proof do u want tell me what you want to know and i'll tell you.

jessmutch
02-06-2007, 09:47 AM
all righty then, i want a picture of you sitting infront of your computer, which you seem to have so much free time to spare inorder to go on it, with kkw on it

Keira K
02-06-2007, 09:57 AM
Oh for god sake, I only came on here to answer your questions etc and you are just criticising me of being a liar so by bye i am not coming on here again.

BYE ALL NON-CRITICISERS

jessmutch
02-06-2007, 10:02 AM
Oh for god sake, I only came on here to answer your questions etc and you are just criticising me of being a liar so by bye i am not coming on here again.

BYE ALL NON-CRITICISERS
THANK GOD

Digital_Ice
02-06-2007, 10:08 AM
do you often find running away, tail between legs helps to prove your dying point?

jessmutch
02-06-2007, 10:17 AM
yep its a sure sign, unless she eally needed to toilet

I Luv Keira
02-06-2007, 10:50 AM
I buy it! :icon_bigg

Fiirdraak
02-06-2007, 10:57 AM
So like, is the Keira K really her? I am a bit confused with all this. Just to think that she would really be 'here' is quite unbelievable indeed. Allthough it would be really great to actually 'talk' with her, since I am such a big fan of hers (I actually have a constant crush on her to be honest).

Just this Monday went to see POTC: At World's End and totally loved it. I also managed to see the second part just last Sunday (haven't seen it before... I'm ashamed of that). Jack 'Witty Jack' Sparrow was just soo hilarious (POTC2 'Are you crazy'-Beckett, 'If I wasn't this wouldn't probably work'-Jack). And of course, Keira was stunning as always. Her character had new layers, there was much darkness compared to the first movie (POTC3 was actually a lot darker than the first one in general). And I liked the fact that Elizabeth was more than just a damsel in distress. A strong female character. Aye!

The first time I saw Keira was back in Fall 2003 when I saw the first POTC. After that I had to see Bend It Like Beckham even though I'm not into soccer that much. But the movie was entertaining. And Jules rocked! Tonight I should watch The Jacket. Bought the DVD a couple of days ago. And of course, King Arthur (love the tale in general) and Love actually (the husband on screen was an idiot not to treat your character better and the other guy with the christmas carrol tape and quecards was the real hero) are very nice also.

Anyways, if Keira somehow manages to read this, I just want to say, nice work with the movies and hopefully there are plenty more to be made in the future.

P.s. You are the most beautiful, astonishing, sweet, breathtaking woman in the world and when I saw you, I knew that there could never be anyone like you, no matter how far I would search.

P.p.s. Keep up the great work. Oh dear, I am talking too much.

x.keirafan.x
02-06-2007, 02:08 PM
I belive its her.:wave:

Cirindius
02-06-2007, 02:10 PM
Sorry, we're all quite sure it isn't her. Got some basic facts wrong, unless we're _all_ wrong on that count. ;)

Surprize
02-06-2007, 02:50 PM
I think that real Keira has more important daily pursuits instead of surfing in forum about her.

x.keirafan.x
02-06-2007, 02:58 PM
Oh what facts did she get wrong?

Digital_Ice
02-06-2007, 02:59 PM
and claiming she grew up at her agency...

Cirindius
02-06-2007, 03:03 PM
and claiming she grew up at her agency...

Owned :D

DanMan
02-06-2007, 03:06 PM
LMFAO! Nice catch of that fact Ice. :icon_lol:

Im sure the last thing Ms Knightley would do is go
online and give out details like her current address.

Digital_Ice
02-06-2007, 03:07 PM
not to mention ordering steak and chips from an exotic restaurant that serves kangaroo and crocodile. lol

DanMan
02-06-2007, 03:10 PM
Thats a fact that we from the states would miss. Hmmm
sounds like this imposter isnt even familiar with London! :icon_err:

Digital_Ice
02-06-2007, 03:12 PM
yes well. they're gone now.