PDA

View Full Version : What do u think Keira's hobbies are other than acting

MaizCascara
21-07-2004, 04:43 AM
What do you think Keira's hobbies are other than acting????

Pinkfairy
21-07-2004, 04:59 AM
Painting, drawing... I think she said something about that in the Cosmopolitan interview. I know Paul's site has it.

MaizCascara
21-07-2004, 05:08 AM
do u think keira is a vegetarian??

Kelsey
21-07-2004, 05:30 AM
Doubt it, but possibly.

Doesn't she paint and design her own shoes? I guess that can be considered a hobby.

MaizCascara
21-07-2004, 05:38 AM
that is a hobby i guess, but i mean if she looks so fit she has to do other stuff right??

Kelsey
21-07-2004, 05:48 AM
Oh, you mean like sports? Or what? I'm sure it's part of her job to stay thin and fit, so between the stuff she does for her certain roles, maybe she runs and/or works out or something.

Narg
21-07-2004, 05:51 AM
Shopping ?, she said she loves shopping :S ?

MaizCascara
21-07-2004, 05:54 AM
well, she seems like she would work out and all but i think shes a vegetarian becuz shes very healthy becuz her mom is very protective with her, i could be totally wrong but its an oppinion.....does she do that designing shoes for herself or for stores and etc

Kelsey
21-07-2004, 06:29 AM
For herself.

I doubt her mom is so protective of her that she doesn't let her eat meat. I would think it would be the opposite.

MaizCascara
21-07-2004, 06:38 AM
you make a good point kelsey....so do u know anymore of her hobbies or does anyone else kno any, or could someone make a comment somewhat revolving around this

Pinkfairy
21-07-2004, 06:45 AM
She loves junk food, her mum tries to keep healthy food.
She likes cooking, art galleries and shopping.
It's all in the Cosmopolitan interview. It's on Paul's website : http://www.keiraweb.com
Enjoy :D

MaizCascara
21-07-2004, 07:14 AM
well that site just ruined this thread lol BUT im sure she has more hobbies then she sayssss, becuz all of us do!!

Pinkfairy
21-07-2004, 07:40 AM
Well, I didn't know you wanted to discuss her hobbies... I thought the point to your thread was to have your question answered.
I wouldn't know her 'secret' hobbies because I don't know her, so I'd have a hard time guessing cause the possibilities are endless.

DragonRat
21-07-2004, 08:00 AM
We like to keep anything that Keira wishes private to remain private. So, any hobbies that are NOT mentioned in magazines or articles or online, would most likely be in her own privacy. If you wish to wonder more about hobbies that are currently known, please feel free to discuss. Otherwise, if this thread starts to speculate, then it will be locked.

keira loves lipgloss
21-07-2004, 08:14 AM
her hobbies are swimming and playing the flute and listening to eminem

2conforming
21-07-2004, 08:49 AM
writing - poetry, songs. FASHION, who knows?

Edward
21-07-2004, 08:58 AM
do u think keira is a vegetarian??

i'm sure she's not because she ate "cold" meat in PoTC remember?

EmotionSickness
21-07-2004, 04:10 PM
She's not a vegetarian. Didn't you see her rip into that meat in PoTC (like Edward mentioned)?

Yes, she loves to paint and draw ("very badly" she says). You catch her drawing in a sketch book on the behind-the-scenes feauturette on the Princess of Thieves DVD (she hides it as soon as she sees the cameraman, though). And, yes, she did paint those lovely, little white boots she wore on Regis & Kelly (well, that's just one of the places she's worn them. Antoine Fuqua talks about them on the E! Behind The Scenes special). She also, from what I understand, ruined a pair of her brother's sneakers at one point, too; drawing little flowers and such all over them, much to his dismay.

I've also gathered that she likes to read quite a bit and is a pretty avid cinema fan. As far as sports go, she's not involved in any and hasn't been for years, and she doesn't regularly work out. She is, by her own admittance, the "laziest cow in the world". All the more reason to love her, I say.

Richard
22-07-2004, 01:37 AM
According to her TRL appearance, getting manicures & pedicures. That stuff girls do.

MaizCascara
22-07-2004, 02:17 AM
keira said that she would do anything that she has to do when she has a character as her role, so she couldnt tell the director im not eating this becuz im a vegetarian because shes paid do be told wut she had to do for the role...if she is willing to flash in movies i think she could eat meat....and she also could have became a vegetarian after POTC, but we would never know for sure

Hazzle
23-07-2004, 12:32 AM
<whole post>

What he said...think this topic has served it's purpose.

acliff
23-07-2004, 01:27 AM
What he said...think this topic has served it's purpose.

What *she* said ;)

Topic has reached absolution.
Or something.

Locked.