PDA

View Full Version : Today's Intrigue

Digital_Ice
31-05-2007, 06:12 AM
I thought I'd have a go at creating a "Today's..." thread.

What random crap has you thoroughly intrigued today? And of course if anyone has an answer, all the better. (kinda like ask ducks... but with genuine answers. lol)

I'll get the ball rolling with mine

Why the hell does my Google toolbar dictionary know the spelling of "meh" but not "admitidly"??

Mandy
31-05-2007, 06:14 AM
Probably because it's not a word.

Did you mean admittedly?

Digital_Ice
31-05-2007, 06:16 AM
that's exactly my point. i know "admitidly" is wrong... but the toolbar doesn't have the correct spelling. (though it does now)

Ranman
01-07-2007, 12:11 AM
I missed this one, I'm not sure if this belongs here but wtf

I'm sitting in my room smoking my sister's weed. There is a mosquito in my room that has bit me twice. I'm drinking a beer, I have half a sandwich in front of me and a tub of cream cheese and ritz crakers along with a big can of bug spray. I have no idea what I'm doing I just know I'm too stoned to get up and go to bed.

Does anyone find this intriguing ?
If not who cares what you think

Porcelain_Doll
01-07-2007, 04:51 AM
I don't know why that might be intriguing. Or this...but it's intruiguing for me, like The Ran and Pot Story might be for Ran.

I met this guy for the second time at a mutual friend's hourse. He's like my version in male. We always end up arguing politics and philosophy and religion (at the same time...sheesh) while the rest play taking artsy pics of the half-full glasses on the table, playing the guitar (most of my friends are awesome players) and throwing a Pikachu stuffed toy to one another (those were not my friends. Just people that were invited. Why, I don't know.)

Here's the thing: I seem to feel he's flirting with me, I caught him lots of times just staring , he follows me around and gets close, and he does that weird thing of trying to look through you when I talk. And I would be more than happy to flirt back; if only his girlfriend would go poof and disappear. Yup, she's a tiny brunette who looks like she's 12 and *drumroll* was the one who discovered the Pikachu toy in the first place.

What's a guy so brilliant and attractive, unique and proud of being so; doing with a girl who doesn't speak, only watches animé and owns a blog with the title "another one of the bunch" (not joking)? Jesus.
Don't get me wrong. I like her. The same way I like cute 8 year olds.

hasselbrad
02-07-2007, 03:16 PM
Intriguing.
My money is on that she's not a challenge. She's cute and pliable. You're pretty and challenging. While you are stimulating to his intellect, she's stimulating to that urge in males to be in control. She's comfortable. He knows he always has the upper hand intellectually where she's concerned. With you...not so much.
To date effectively, you either need to find a shy intellectual who isn't concerned with being in control...
...or get a lobotomy.
:p

Digital_Ice
02-07-2007, 05:14 PM
that sounds like a polite way of saying "don't be such a smartarse".

lol

(only kidding. I love you really PeeDee)

Ranman
02-07-2007, 10:44 PM
I missed this one, I'm not sure if this belongs here but wtf

I'm sitting in my room smoking my sister's weed. There is a mosquito in my room that has bit me twice. I'm drinking a beer, I have half a sandwich in front of me and a tub of cream cheese and ritz crakers along with a big can of bug spray. I have no idea what I'm doing I just know I'm too stoned to get up and go to bed.

Does anyone find this intriguing ?
If not who cares what you think

When the f**k did I write this?

Porcelain_Doll
03-07-2007, 12:59 AM
To date effectively, you either need to find a shy intellectual who isn't concerned with being in control...
...or get a lobotomy.
:p

I don't think I'll like the lobotomy part...after it I'd be like most girls my age (not being a snob here. I've felt the need of filming certain specimens and posting that stuff on Youtube, otherwise people wouldn't believe me). Yelch.

Ran, you were stoned at the time. You answered your own question.

I love you too, Ice. And I'll never stop being a smartarse if I can help it :p

Digital_Ice
03-07-2007, 01:01 AM
When the f**k did I write this?

01-07-2007, 01:11 AM

Porcelain_Doll
03-07-2007, 01:06 AM
Yes, I bet he was real aware of the time back then. Keeping an eye on the watch while looking murderously at the mosquitoe fly.

Still, it's on-topic: "When in time did Ranman SanDiego post?"

Porcelain_Doll
21-07-2007, 08:36 PM
yes, yes, bumping this, sue me.

my intrigue: you meet a guy. He's cute. You flirt. He falls for it and chases you down the mall to ask you out. You agree. Your schedule is complex, and he lives far away. You try to find a decent hour and succeed; but it's cancelled at the last minute. He texts you for days, afraid you lost interest. Suddenly, he disappears.

my conlusion: men don't know what they want. He was so afraid I'd lose interest, and now he did. I'm not exactly crying my heart out, I'm somewhat pissed off. Just wondering why on earth are men so silly.

Ranman
21-07-2007, 08:41 PM
We are men, what do you want from us