PDA

View Full Version : i'm a keira look-alike.

hayley
30-05-2007, 10:24 PM
hi there every 1. i've joined this site because i want to c what all the fuss is about keira knightly. i'm a keira look-alike. no joke. people have cried when they saw me in cental london in oxford street. i've taken photos with fans and signed hundred of photographs.yes im an imposter, but u guys wud do the same thing. its fun signing autographs. those who know me can't beleive how much i look like her. i even sound like her. the only difference between us is she's 3 years older than me and i'm 1 1/2 inches taller than her. i dont beleive poeple when they say me and keira are pretty. i really don't understand. i've hated my looks for ages. i cant put on weight etc. but keiras fans who have thought i was keira kept telling me im pretty-why???:)

Mandy
30-05-2007, 10:28 PM
Wonderful. Picture, please.

DanMan
31-05-2007, 01:52 AM
Yes, went want to see if you really look like her.
We read a comment every now and then about how
someone thinks they look like her and really doesn't.
So, we are skeptical till proven otherwise...but welcome anyway
and enjoy the camaraderie. :wave:

rani
31-05-2007, 05:31 AM
nice to hear that, you could help keira in many ways. like her double in film makings..., social functions in war ridden countries..., correspondents..., public appearances..,etc.

not just keira, also those who will be frustrated pursuers of hers. they will get another chance in your person.

please try to contact her agent and submit your CR.

good luck.

Digital_Ice
31-05-2007, 06:09 AM

heh, my immediate thought was "why the hell would PFD care about her Credit Record?" lol.
I'm assuming CR stands for something like "Candidate Recommendation" (seeing as that's the closest acronym I can think of that sounds like a CV... admittedly I've never heard Candidate Recommendation used outside the W3C. but meh)
Then again, they might just want a sample of Chromium.

ok. I'll shut up now.

rani
31-05-2007, 06:21 AM
my apologies guys. i mean curriculum vitae for CR. a simple bio data could do just for evaluation in hiring the good and potential lady.

is it okay with you hayley?

oh wait please state your desired compensation.

thank you.

awa
31-05-2007, 01:30 PM
Since it is difficult to contact with real Kiera, can we contact with you?

Scotsworth
31-05-2007, 05:09 PM
See, i'm skeptical about her posting pictures, because what if she just finds some actual Keira pictures and says, "yeah, that's me"

Sorry to be dismissive, but if you are indeed a look alike, i'll eat my shoe.

hasselbrad
31-05-2007, 05:11 PM
Since it is difficult to contact with real Kiera, can we contact with you?

Am I the only one who thinks this is funny? I just see Borat asking for 'sexy time'.

Scotsworth
31-05-2007, 05:13 PM
Borat: "Would you please to dress up like pirate for sexy time!?"

Leonie
31-05-2007, 05:16 PM
Am I the only one who thinks this is funny? I just see Borat asking for 'sexy time'.

I didn't think it was funny until you added that, and then I actually did a bit of :icon_lol:

Porcelain_Doll
31-05-2007, 05:35 PM
nice to hear that, you could help keira in many ways. like her double in film makings..., social functions in war ridden countries..., correspondents..., public appearances..,etc.

not just keira, also those who will be frustrated pursuers of hers. they will get another chance in your person.

good luck.

my new best friend.

Congrats on looking like Keira. Post a pic, otherwise I won't give a shit. I'm PD and I'm uber nice. Welcome. :D

Hazzle
04-06-2007, 05:57 PM
See, i'm skeptical about her posting pictures, because what if she just finds some actual Keira pictures and says, "yeah, that's me"

Rule 9 is your friend. That seriously is the best rule in the history of KKW.