PDA

View Full Version : King Arhur Discussion

Josher
21-07-2004, 02:46 AM
What did you guys thinks about the movie? I saw it twice because I loved it so much after the first time. I saw it with my friend the for the first time and loved it but my friend didn't like the acting, but he did say Kiera's acting was magnificent. The second time I saw it i decided to bring a different friend who had not seen it yet. I loved it just as much and my friend liked it as well. She said Keira looked mighty fine :) .

frodo1511
21-07-2004, 03:20 AM
What did you guys thinks about the movie? I saw it twice because I loved it so much after the first time. I saw it with my friend the for the first time and loved it but my friend didn't like the acting, but he did say Kiera's acting was magnificent. The second time I saw it i decided to bring a different friend who had not seen it yet. I loved it just as much and my friend liked it as well. She said Keira looked mighty fine :) .

Yeah, saw it twice on opening day/week, with 3 of my friends. One went for the action, on for the acting, and one for the Keira. All 4 of us thought it was badass. Had to restrain the one who came for the Keira, since she comes in 50 mins. into the flick, though :cool:

Josher
21-07-2004, 04:17 AM
Yeah the first time I saw it I was like where is she! But then I saw her poor self locked away unde rthe treachery of the evil man. But once I saw her, my heart stopped :) .

MaizCascara
21-07-2004, 04:31 AM
i thought it was a good movie, Keira made it especially good, she is hot and a good actor...they could have done a better job on the battles becuz i have seen way better ones...also keira is extremely hot with the bow and arrows

Kelsey
21-07-2004, 05:27 AM
This specific thread is kind of pointless considering it's the topic of the entire forum. You can find this same discussion in King Arthur Review. Please look before you post a double topic :) Maybe a mod can add to this/lock/whatever...

DragonRat
23-07-2004, 08:47 PM
Yes, if you wish to discuss King Arthur in general, please check out THIS thread:

http://www.kkforums.com/showthread.php?t=154&page=1&pp=20

Oooh, King Arthur Reviews??? Sounds like my kind of sauce!