PDA

View Full Version : Today's embarrassment

Ranman
29-05-2007, 08:55 PM
We've had Happiness and Unhappiness threads so now we have a embarrassment thread. You can post old embarrassment's but its mainly the new and interesting things that happen every day. So I will start

In this age of American life, we have the war
going badly, I see more homeless than
ever and the local economy looking like crap.
We have our President and vice President
saying how wonderful things are.

Did we really need Miss U.S.A. to fall on
her arse in front of the camera's
in the Miss Universe contest last night.
Havn't we been embarrassed enough

Scotsworth
29-05-2007, 09:57 PM
Every time W speaks I am embarassed to be from this Nation...

other embarassments...one time, I was insanely late for school, so I got out of bed and ran out to the bus stop quick as lightening...everyone on the bus was laughing...I couldn't figure out why...then I looked down and realized that I just had boxers on, I'd forgotten to put on pants....

Porcelain_Doll
29-05-2007, 09:58 PM
I see this thread becoming really popular....let's see...
Today there was a strike on all institutes and public transport companies because of something I don't know about happened and they're all pissed.
We have strikes every month, people here are very fond of marching making their cars honk very annoyingly.

Anyway, my school was a mess, we asked but they had no clue if teachers would be attending and such. We could go, but of course nobody did.
Out of the 148 students that make up my generation, 3 went today. Guess who was among them.

I was worried about attendance, they control you very stricly and I've already missed too much. Today it seems they forgot all about it. I made a fool of myself with an amazing display of how far my mind is during math class. Only this time my professor noticed.

Liam
30-05-2007, 05:11 AM
Every time W speaks I am embarassed to be from this Nation...

I love it when he speaks. If he didnt speak, my George W. Bushisms calendar wouldnt exist.

rani
30-05-2007, 12:34 PM
This article was sent to New York Times and Business Week.

Justice: "The American Way"

I am residing in the Philippines , and fortunately won more than US$ 1
million Free Lotto Prizes last December 23, 2006. I thought this
will relieve me from a miserable life, begging from friends and relatives,
starving in so many things, pursue my MBA and business plans. But my dreams supposed to realize became nightmares when the lotto founding chairman Kevin Aronin repeatedly denied my claims. I sought New York legal assistance thru IBNY Mr. Allen Jay Charme but I was surprised by telling me that there is no one to help me. My case was sent to the Whitehouse but Mr. George Bush, perhaps busy with his war games in
Iraq enough to ignore me.

My experience made me realize that I had a wrong impression of US of
America to be a country of defenders of Justice. If Superman is for real
and will tell me that he will bring me “Justice in American Way ”, I will
doubt it. Bush is only good as a barbarian in military war games, what
other ways Superman has?

RANNIE C. AGUSTIN

IBNY: Integrated Bar of New York

Mandy
30-05-2007, 12:39 PM
Did we really need Miss U.S.A. to fall on
her arse in front of the camera's
in the Miss Universe contest last night.
Havn't we been embarrassed enough

Hahaha It made my night, that did.

michael22
30-05-2007, 07:16 PM
I was supposed to get a picture taken f the year book in a kiltbut they tried to tell m while I was at nationals

Klown
31-05-2007, 02:28 AM
I fell down like 12 stairs on my way to my computer, but no one saw. That wood tasted great.